Windows 10: Windows 10, compatibility mode, NT 4.0

Discus and support Windows 10, compatibility mode, NT 4.0 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows no longer has compatability mode for NT 4.0 I require this for an open gl game. Is there any work around?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by alwayschangeitlater, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Windows 10, compatibility mode, NT 4.0

Windows no longer has compatability mode for NT 4.0 I require this for an open gl game. Is there any work around?

:)

alwayschangeitlater, Aug 13, 2018

2. Windows 10, compatibility mode, NT 4.0

The problem is that win 10 does not have compatibility settings for win NT 4.0 (open glide)

I cannot set installs for win NT4.0 because it is not listed. Is there a workaround, please???

Herb

Herbyguitar, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Windows 10, compatibility mode, NT 4.0

I have windows 10. In the compatibility mode settings there is no longer an option to set to NT 4.0 and I need this to run certain older games. Is there a work around for this?

Thanks, Herb

Herbyguitar, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Windows 10, compatibility mode, NT 4.0

NT 4.0 (Service Pack 5) compatibility mode was available in Windows 7, but not Windows 10.

Original Title - NT 4.0 Compatibility in Windows 10

NT 4.0 (Service Pack 5) compatibility mode was available in Windows 7, but not Windows 10. Is there any way to get a .exe that requires this to run in Windows 10?

Thanks in advance!

FrancisAnderson, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10, compatibility mode, NT 4.0

1. Windows 10, compatibility mode, NT 4.0 - Similar Threads - compatibility mode

2. Cannot Type The word properly in Compatibility mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Type The word properly in Compatibility mode: Our Team faces this problem recently,For some older website still need to use the Internet Explorer to access, and while using Microsoft Edge to access,We need to change the link to IE mode compatibility mode.But for now after changing it to IE mode, user cannot type...
  3. Cannot Type The word properly in Compatibility mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Type The word properly in Compatibility mode: Our Team faces this problem recently,For some older website still need to use the Internet Explorer to access, and while using Microsoft Edge to access,We need to change the link to IE mode compatibility mode.But for now after changing it to IE mode, user cannot type...
  4. WoW64/compatibility mode fails to launch a program.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WoW64/compatibility mode fails to launch a program.: Hello.Recently, I have been experimenting with running older programs on Windows 11. However, one program has been causing me problems.For some background, this program, known by either "net" or "hignet" is an old game hub from 2004, intended to run doujin minigames based off...
  5. WoW64/compatibility mode fails to launch a program.

WoW64/compatibility mode fails to launch a program.: Hello.Recently, I have been experimenting with running older programs on Windows 11. However, one program has been causing me problems.For some background, this program, known by either "net" or "hignet" is an old game hub from 2004, intended to run doujin minigames based off...
  6. EXE file compatibility mode I set is reset to General when I copy the file to another...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EXE file compatibility mode I set is reset to General when I copy the file to another...: Using Windows 10, I'm trying to copy an exe file part of an Install disc with its compatibility mode set to XP-SP3 I used the Properties windows. All is well. When I copy this file if if set to read only to another folder the compatibility mode in the copy is reset to...
  7. EXE file compatibility mode I set is reset to General when I copy the file to another...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EXE file compatibility mode I set is reset to General when I copy the file to another...: Using Windows 10, I'm trying to copy an exe file part of an Install disc with its compatibility mode set to XP-SP3 I used the Properties windows. All is well. When I copy this file if if set to read only to another folder the compatibility mode in the copy is reset to...
  8. EXE file compatibility mode I set is reset to General when I copy the file to another...

9. Problem with Compatibility mode: Windows XP and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with Compatibility mode: Windows XP and Windows 10: Hi,1. I created a program in Windows XP years ago. When it is installed on Windows 10 without setting compatibility mode, the data created from the program is stored in an unexpected place that I cannot find. I know how to fix this problem by setting compatibility mode to XP...
  10. Problem with Compatibility mode: Windows XP and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Compatibility mode: Windows XP and Windows 10: Hi,1. I created a program in Windows XP years ago. When it is installed on Windows 10 without setting compatibility mode, the data created from the program is stored in an unexpected place that I cannot find. I know how to fix this problem by setting compatibility mode to XP...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 compatibility mode NT 4.0

2. nt 4 serice packs

3. windows NT (service pack 5) combatabilty mode

4. WINDOWS NT 4.0 COMPATIBILITY,
  5. compatible windows service pack 4.0,
  6. windows 10 nt service pack compatability,
  7. windows 10 compatability windows nt pack 4,
  8. windows 10 nt 4.0 compatibility