Windows 10: windows 10 compatibility problem

Discus and support windows 10 compatibility problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; NEED HELP. I CAN'T ABLE TO UPGRADE MY WINDOWS 10. I AM FACING THIS PROBLEM. TELL ME THE SOLUTION. HOW TO SOLVE. THANKS. "The computer started using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bala6233, Jul 30, 2015.

1. bala6233 Win User

windows 10 compatibility problem

NEED HELP. I CAN'T ABLE TO UPGRADE MY WINDOWS 10. I AM FACING THIS PROBLEM. TELL ME THE SOLUTION. HOW TO SOLVE. THANKS.

"The computer started using the Windows installation media. Remove the installation media and restart your computer so that Windows starts normally. Then, insert the installation media and restart the upgrade. (Do not select |Custom (advanced)| to perform an upgrade. |Custom (advanced)| installs a new copy of Windows and deletes your programs and settings.)"

windows 10 compatibility problem [​IMG]

:)

bala6233, Jul 30, 2015

2. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Jul 30, 2015
  4. windows 10 compatibility problem

Upgrade from the media on the desktop. Access the files and run setup.exe.

cyberrufus, Jul 30, 2015
  5. bala6233 Win User
    how to update media.. tell me the procedure.

bala6233, Jul 30, 2015
  6. bala6233 Win User
    i am not understand. how to remove the installation media and restart your computer so that Windows starts normally.

plse add screen shot step by step. thanks.

bala6233, Jul 30, 2015
  7. Don't boot the media; just access the files in it from the desktop and run setup.exe.

cyberrufus, Jul 30, 2015
  8. bala6233 Win User

can u please come my laptop with teamviewver. thanks.

bala6233, Jul 30, 2015
  9. bala6233 Win User
    i cant able to upgrade windows 10. i don't no. plse some one guide me . thanks.

bala6233, Jul 30, 2015
  10. What type of media are you using?

cyberrufus, Jul 30, 2015
  11. I upgraded Win 7 PRO 64 bit and it went without a hitch on one PC. Then I upgraded on Win 7 PRO 32 bit but can't update my Nvidia 210 graphics card, Nividia can't find it so stuck with painfully scrolling. Rolled back to Win 7, all OK now. Strange thing is, last week I noticed an update for this graphics card in the update section of Win 10. Nvidia is a real pain sometimes.

worldstream, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 compatibility problem - Similar Threads - compatibility problem

2. how to fix the virtualbox is not compatable on windows 11 problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix the virtualbox is not compatable on windows 11 problem?: I am trying to install window 11 on my pc and it keeps telling me to uninstall VirtualBox which i do not have, i tried to instal virtual box and completly remove it and i also removed all possible emulators and files and restarted multiple time yet it still shows the same...
  3. how to fix the virtualbox is not compatable on windows 11 problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix the virtualbox is not compatable on windows 11 problem?: I am trying to install window 11 on my pc and it keeps telling me to uninstall VirtualBox which i do not have, i tried to instal virtual box and completly remove it and i also removed all possible emulators and files and restarted multiple time yet it still shows the same...
  4. Problem with Compatibility mode: Windows XP and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with Compatibility mode: Windows XP and Windows 10: Hi,1. I created a program in Windows XP years ago. When it is installed on Windows 10 without setting compatibility mode, the data created from the program is stored in an unexpected place that I cannot find. I know how to fix this problem by setting compatibility mode to XP...
  5. Problem with Compatibility mode: Windows XP and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Compatibility mode: Windows XP and Windows 10: Hi,1. I created a program in Windows XP years ago. When it is installed on Windows 10 without setting compatibility mode, the data created from the program is stored in an unexpected place that I cannot find. I know how to fix this problem by setting compatibility mode to XP...
  6. Problem with Compatibility mode: Windows XP and Windows 10

7. a problem with the screen and graphics card compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a problem with the screen and graphics card compatibility: hii I own a computeri5 12400f - nvidia rtx4060 - 32gb- WIN 11 23H2 and a hp 24fw monitor that I still use until now. Since I started playing games on it , I noticed screen tearing and a sudden black screen for a second in general and every time I open a program in particular...
  8. a problem with the screen and graphics card compatibility

a problem with the screen and graphics card compatibility: hii I own a computeri5 12400f - nvidia rtx4060 - 32gb- WIN 11 23H2 and a hp 24fw monitor that I still use until now. Since I started playing games on it , I noticed screen tearing and a sudden black screen for a second in general and every time I open a program in particular...
  9. MB direct replacement same model compatibility problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MB direct replacement same model compatibility problems: Hi I have an old PC with win vista 32 basic. The MB went faulty but due to having lots of external hardware tied to this OS in music projects which are half completed I cannot upgrade the OS and system. I really need to get this functioning again. The MB is ASUS P5n32 e sli ,...
  10. MB direct replacement same model compatibility problems

MB direct replacement same model compatibility problems: Hi I have an old PC with win vista 32 basic. The MB went faulty but due to having lots of external hardware tied to this OS in music projects which are half completed I cannot upgrade the OS and system. I really need to get this functioning again. The MB is ASUS P5n32 e sli ,...