Windows 10: Windows 10 completely frozen except for internet access.

Discus and support Windows 10 completely frozen except for internet access. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What do I do? Windows 10 is completely frozen except for internet access. Will not let me download anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Chrisma52, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Chrisma52 Win User

Windows 10 completely frozen except for internet access.

What do I do? Windows 10 is completely frozen except for internet access. Will not let me download anything

:)

Chrisma52, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Chrisma52 Win User

What do I do? Windows 10 is completely frozen except for internet access. Will not let me download anything

Chrisma52, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Windows 10 completely frozen except for internet access.

Outlook is completely frozen

I recently upgraded to Windows 10. Apparently, you no longer have an option to not automatically install updates. So it installed updates this morning, and ever since then, the Outlook is completely frozen. I go into it and it has new emails, but I can't
    click them, I can't scroll through my list, or anything. I have restarted my computer but it doesn't help. Does anyone have any suggestions?

CelticFairy15, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 completely frozen except for internet access. - Similar Threads - completely frozen except

2. Wifi and mobile hotspot are frozen, cannot access internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and mobile hotspot are frozen, cannot access internet: The problem started yesterday and its giving me a headache. The wifi is constantly on even if I manually switch it off, it switches itself back on.Even if I put on airplane mode, wifi stays on. No discovered networks.Mobile hotspot is off and I cannot switch it back on, even...
  3. Wifi and mobile hotspot are frozen, cannot access internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi and mobile hotspot are frozen, cannot access internet: The problem started yesterday and its giving me a headache. The wifi is constantly on even if I manually switch it off, it switches itself back on.Even if I put on airplane mode, wifi stays on. No discovered networks.Mobile hotspot is off and I cannot switch it back on, even...
  4. Wifi and mobile hotspot are frozen, cannot access internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. MSFS completely frozen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS completely frozen: Hi, have a serious problem, unable to use my msfs for almost 7 weeks now. Have had new pc built, reasonable spec. Ryzen7 3700X, Radeon RX5700 XT, Corsair Vengeance LPX32 GB. MS wasc working until 17 Feb. since then frozen at loading "New Activities" Blue line slowly moves...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Completely Frozen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Completely Frozen: So, this all started yesterday when i opened minecraft, it didn't load after i waited around an hour, and i retried many times and nothing seemed to work, so i reinstalled it and, it got past the loading screen, then immense lag and freezing, it entirely broke explorer.exe to...
  7. Installation completely frozen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation completely frozen: Hello, I am installing Windows 10. I used the "upgrade tool," so I am not installing off of a USB or anything like that. I double checked using the "Get Windows 10" tool that my system met the eligibility requirements, and it did. Everything was going fine up until I...
  8. Internet is frozen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet is frozen: I was on Internet Explorer Windows 10 and I received a MS Malware alert from https://alpestor.fun/4939/dsgdsgdsfdsfsdsfd23sgdBx/ telling me to call 1-844-516-4939. I can not close the website. Help! Lisa...
  9. COMPLETELY FROZEN!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    COMPLETELY FROZEN!!: I have a Windows 10 laptop and am completely frozen. I cannot even logout, restart it or anything at all. I cannot even shutdown by pressing the start button. Please help....
  10. Windows completely frozen on restart screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows completely frozen on restart screen.: I was playing a game on steam (heros and generals) and suddenly I was unable to quit the game or move my mouse, but the game was still running. I decided to turn off my internet so that the game would close by itself. Normally when my computer lags I restart it, I decided to...