Windows 10: Windows 10 Consent UI for Administrative problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Consent UI for Administrative problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all hope you can help so on June 12 2016 I was on TeamViewer helping my father with a Skype problem, no mic sound and wanted to try the realtek... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jerry98vert, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Consent UI for Administrative problem

Hi all hope you can help so on June 12 2016 I was on TeamViewer helping my father with a Skype problem, no mic sound and wanted to try the realtek sound program. Well it was used by a different program and would not let me close the program until I turn off the program Realtek was using. So I decided to reboot and try another route. With the reboot I saw a Windows 1511 update so I let that update. After the reboot of update got into windows and......

A security shield was on the taskbar blinking and I could not use the start button (classic shell btw) and could not even right click on the blinking security shield.

Well got into task manager and saw it was, Consent UI for Administrative. Now I could end process on the Consent.exe file but at reboot the same security shield is blinking at task bar.

So....................how to fix this, I saw a clean boot fix or an admin to lower the UAC but it's set to the middle setting like my computer so everything looks normal. What am i missing here? Do I need to create a new user name and remove the old? I don't know what the Consent UI for Administrative is at task bar and startup maybe the update?

Any help would be great, thanks.

:)

jerry98vert, Jul 12, 2016

2. CONSENT UI FOR ADMINISTRATIVE PURPOSE WINDOWS 10

Thanks for this information but how do you correct it?

IanMacdonald1945, Jul 12, 2016
  3. erichlb Win User
    CONSENT UI FOR ADMINISTRATIVE PURPOSE WINDOWS 10

I had this same issue as well, but it pertained to Windows Updates installations not going through automatically. Why would user access control "dimming" the screen or not cause something so simple as a pop-up box to fail? Is this a known bug?

erichlb, Jul 12, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Consent UI for Administrative problem

1. Windows 10 Consent UI for Administrative problem - Similar Threads - Consent Administrative problem

2. Problem with Windows 11 UI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Windows 11 UI: Hello. Yesterday, I upgraded Windows 11 from 21H2 right into 23H2, and it was working fine.Today, when I was downloading an app on the Microsoft store, it encountered into a problem, so I searched about how to fix it on YouTube and I watched one of the videos, said to enter...
  3. Problem with Windows 11 UI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Windows 11 UI: Hello. Yesterday, I upgraded Windows 11 from 21H2 right into 23H2, and it was working fine.Today, when I was downloading an app on the Microsoft store, it encountered into a problem, so I searched about how to fix it on YouTube and I watched one of the videos, said to enter...
  4. UI problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UI problem: Hello,my ui on my hp windows 10 laptop has been playing up Upon startup it only selects the bottom right icon on desktop,and its stuck there,any selection i make only selects the bottom right iconIt only gets fixed once i start using the arrow keys for selection I did a test...
  5. UI problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UI problem: Hello,my ui on my hp windows 10 laptop has been playing up Upon startup it only selects the bottom right icon on desktop,and its stuck there,any selection i make only selects the bottom right iconIt only gets fixed once i start using the arrow keys for selection I did a test...
  6. UI problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Consent problem with son's account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Consent problem with son's account: I had removed my son's account, lets call this account #1, from my family's group for entirely unrelated reasons. He then without my knowledge created a new account #2 and created a new family group which he then added his account #1 to. He then also added my daughters...
  8. Consent problem with son's account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consent problem with son's account: I had removed my son's account, lets call this account #1, from my family's group for entirely unrelated reasons. He then without my knowledge created a new account #2 and created a new family group which he then added his account #1 to. He then also added my daughters...
  9. Windows 10 ui Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 ui Problem: Hey i had this problem a few weeks ago the one in which the ui dosen't work, the start button dosen t work, can t volume up nor down, can t see the notifications, so i decided to reinstall, everything worked fine till it happend again 10 minutes ago, i noticed that things...
  10. win 10 ui problem

in Windows 10 Support
    win 10 ui problem: Hi everyone. I am having an issue with windows 10 ui, I include a video about it i freshly installed this op and all drivers are up to date. [media] This happens when i press the a button but it also happens with other ones, its only happen when i press a button which is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. consent ui for administrative uninstall

2. consent ui for administrative application running in task manager