Windows 10: Windows 10 control panel

Discus and support Windows 10 control panel in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On windows 10 how do you locate the control panel? I am having a problem finding it. 28789 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by paulofeastman, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Windows 10 control panel

On windows 10 how do you locate the control panel?

I am having a problem finding it.

:)

paulofeastman, Nov 4, 2015

2. Windows 10 control panel

To isolate the issue, may we ask the build and the version of your Windows? To check the version of your Windows you may refer to this link:
    Which Windows operating system am I running?

For additional troubleshooting, you may also perform a
    clean boot. Once the computer restarted, you may perform a command and conquer. After each restart,
    you have to enable the services listed one by one. If one of the services listed on MSConfig triggers the issue, have it uninstalled.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jenicel Dri, Nov 4, 2015
  3. PaulPChou Win User
    Control panel in Windows 10

Is it possible to get the control panel back to the start menu in Windows 10 (version 1703)?

PaulPChou, Nov 4, 2015
  4. Tony K Win User

Windows 10 control panel

Hi there. Welcome to the forum.

Widows key + X will open power user context menu.

BTW, CP is probably going to be replaced by Settings app. Windows key + I or find it in All apps.

Tony K, Nov 4, 2015
  5. Thank you for your help

6. kellyjane Win User
    Also you can right-click on Start menu, choose Control Panel from the menu.

Windows 10 control panel [​IMG]

kellyjane, Nov 4, 2015
  7. Thank you for you help now with this menu button for control panel...little by little I am getting used to this windows 10

8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 control panel

Brink, Nov 4, 2015
  9. cbwilsha Win User
    And also, ask Cortana to "Open Control Panel".

cbwilsha, Nov 4, 2015
  10. Thank you I finally found it

paulofeastman, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 control panel

1. Windows 10 control panel - Similar Threads - control panel

2. the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today: the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-dates-column-blank-when-i-opened-control/a9ae12b2-a442-49cb-a4b1-915054719079
  3. the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today: the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-dates-column-blank-when-i-opened-control/a9ae12b2-a442-49cb-a4b1-915054719079
  4. "Change your account name" option is not showing up in Control Panel on my new Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Change your account name" option is not showing up in Control Panel on my new Windows 11...: "Change your account name" option is not showing up in Control Panel on my new Windows 11 laptop. But other Windows 11 laptops or PCs have this option. Why is my laptop not this option?...
  5. "Change your account name" option is not showing up in Control Panel on my new Windows 11...

"Change your account name" option is not showing up in Control Panel on my new Windows 11...: "Change your account name" option is not showing up in Control Panel on my new Windows 11 laptop. But other Windows 11 laptops or PCs have this option. Why is my laptop not this option?...
  6. "Change your account name" option is not showing up in Control Panel on my new Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows update Opening immersive control panel?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update Opening immersive control panel?: When i try to update windows it opens immersive control panel how do i fix this? I've tried using an admin cmd and the little button in the taskbar but to no avail....
  8. Windows update Opening immersive control panel?

Windows update Opening immersive control panel?: When i try to update windows it opens immersive control panel how do i fix this? I've tried using an admin cmd and the little button in the taskbar but to no avail....
  9. Windows update Opening immersive control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update Opening immersive control panel: This could be a dumb question but anyways.I have never had a problem with windows 11 updating untill recently,when i tried to update my windows version within settings and found out that it only opened the 'Immersive control panel' and I've also tried updating using admin cmd...
  10. Windows update Opening immersive control panel

Windows update Opening immersive control panel: This could be a dumb question but anyways.I have never had a problem with windows 11 updating untill recently,when i tried to update my windows version within settings and found out that it only opened the 'Immersive control panel' and I've also tried updating using admin cmd...