Windows 10: windows 10 cookies

Discus and support windows 10 cookies in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Downloaded windows 10 yesterday. Since then keeps telling me to allow cookies to access my Microsoft account. I have done that but to no avail. M/S... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Sirjames, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Sirjames Win User

windows 10 cookies

Downloaded windows 10 yesterday. Since then keeps telling me to allow cookies to access my Microsoft account. I have done that but to no avail. M/S support no help.

:)

Sirjames, Jul 29, 2015

2. IE11 normal Cookies are gone since Creators Fall Update

Since Windows 10 Creators Fall Update the normal Cookies in IE11 are gone.

In the folder where they used to be:

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies

there are now only a textfile named:

"deprecated.cookie"

that contains the line:

"Cookies are no longer stored in files. Please use Internet*Cookie* APIs to access cookies."

So where are the Cookies stored now, and how to be able to Delete certain Cookies?

AndersWillhelmsson, Jul 29, 2015
  3. How do I find my cookies folder in windows 10

Is there a way to display the NAME of the cookie originator?

Thank you for the route to the cookies folder. But it does not solve my needs.

The displayed cookies consist of a coded line for each cookie.

Previously the display showed the name of the cookie such as "DoubleClick" or "Citibank".

Without the word name on the cookie I cannot selectively delete the undesirable cookies while retaining the cookies that I need to function smoothly.

In Windows 7 and IE11 the names were displayed and I could periodically cleanout SELECTED cookies without deleting those I need.

Now with Windows 10 and Edge that ability to know who the cookie is from is missing.

Hamilton C, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

windows 10 cookies

1. windows 10 cookies - Similar Threads - cookies

2. Bypass member only sites / disable pop ups for cookies

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bypass member only sites / disable pop ups for cookies: Bypass member only sites / disable pop ups for cookies https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAb37fF67tw submitted by /u/RoughCalligrapher906 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1c3hd31/bypass_member_only_sites_disable_pop_ups_for/
  3. Windows 11 update eliminates device identification cookies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update eliminates device identification cookies: I updated Windows 11 last weekend, 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based systems, and all my financial accounts forgot my device. How do I backup the necessary cookies, because I can't find them, so I can avoid this problem or how can I update...
  4. Windows 11 update eliminates device identification cookies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 update eliminates device identification cookies: I updated Windows 11 last weekend, 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based systems, and all my financial accounts forgot my device. How do I backup the necessary cookies, because I can't find them, so I can avoid this problem or how can I update...
  5. Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?: I do extensive web browsing. Typically I look up specifications, parts lists, locating software for various HP systems. Sometimes after two days or maybe after two week I have to clear cookies as my lookups change language. I can click on the same URL 2 or 3 times and either...
  6. Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?

Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?: I do extensive web browsing. Typically I look up specifications, parts lists, locating software for various HP systems. Sometimes after two days or maybe after two week I have to clear cookies as my lookups change language. I can click on the same URL 2 or 3 times and either...
  7. Why Does Microsoft Delete All Blocked Cookie Settings With Every O/S Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Does Microsoft Delete All Blocked Cookie Settings With Every O/S Update: In Edge Settings - Cookies & Site Permissions - Cookies & Data Stored - Cookies & Site Data, there's an option to "block Saving & Reading cookies on your device".After using SuperAntiSpyware weekly, a list of about 12 tracking cookies are typically displayed. Using the...
  8. Why Does Microsoft Delete All Blocked Cookie Settings With Every O/S Update

Why Does Microsoft Delete All Blocked Cookie Settings With Every O/S Update: In Edge Settings - Cookies & Site Permissions - Cookies & Data Stored - Cookies & Site Data, there's an option to "block Saving & Reading cookies on your device".After using SuperAntiSpyware weekly, a list of about 12 tracking cookies are typically displayed. Using the...
  9. Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11: I saw some instructions when I Googled it but it said to go to Settings, Advanced, but there is no Advanced in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-delete-cookies-clear-cache/28e6b05a-d2bb-4c29-87fc-dbd9ed42360b
  10. Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11

Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11: I saw some instructions when I Googled it but it said to go to Settings, Advanced, but there is no Advanced in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-delete-cookies-clear-cache/28e6b05a-d2bb-4c29-87fc-dbd9ed42360b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cookies are no longer stored in files. Please use Internet*Cookie* APIs to access cookies.

2. use internet cookie apis to access cookies

3. cookies are no longer stored in files

4. internet*cookie* apis to access cookies,
  5. Cookies are no longer stored in files.,
  6. Please use Internet*Cookie* APIs to access cookies,
  7. Cookies are no longer stored in files. Please use Internet*Cookie* APIs to access cookies. deprecated.cookie