Windows 10: Windows 10 Crashes when I move my mouse cursor after logging in, only on my account.

Discus and support Windows 10 Crashes when I move my mouse cursor after logging in, only on my account. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can move the mouse cursor fine on the lock screen, but when I sign in and move the mouse, I get a BSOD. I can still left and right click and scroll.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LiamYum, Sep 3, 2018.

1. LiamYum Win User

Windows 10 Crashes when I move my mouse cursor after logging in, only on my account.

I can move the mouse cursor fine on the lock screen, but when I sign in and move the mouse, I get a BSOD. I can still left and right click and scroll.

This was after it majorly updated over a week ago and my wallpaper was gone but I fixed that, but all the rollback and system restore options failed.

Here's the BSOD Code:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

What failed: win32kbase.sys

Here's the system dump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rcZaWypAvLYOrW4YbjxrcE0hUdsyf_xv/view?usp=drivesdk

I tried using MouseKeys, it crashed. I tried deleting the mouse driver and reconnecting to different ports, still nothing.

I even tried sfc /scannow and then the dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth, still nothing.

But the other account works totally fine.

And for some reason I can use TeamViewer to remote control my account and move the mouse and click everything fine.

I want to find out what is causing this error.

Thanks,

LiamYum.

:)

LiamYum, Sep 3, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Sep 3, 2018
  3. Mouse Cursor and pad cursor - Acer Aspire Lap Top.

Hi Tess,

Based on the description that you mentioned, you're having challenges controlling the mouse cursor. It looks like we will need more information about your concern in order to give the most appropriate advice. As such, please answer the following questions:

• Did make any changes to your computer prior to this issue (e.g. updating Windows operating system, hardware changes, etc.)?
    • Can you please tell us more description of the behavior of the mouse cursor?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to the link below for helpful tips and steps on how you can resolve this issue:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

We also suggest that you update the drivers in
    Windows 10
    as this process will apply new features and fixes that are essential to your hardware drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Lawrence Lib, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Crashes when I move my mouse cursor after logging in, only on my account.

No mouse cursor on Windows 10

After installing Windows 10 apparently successfully except ... no mouse cursor on wireless USB mouse. Tried rebooting with wired USB mouse but still no mouse cursor. Using numeric arrows and tab key managed to navigate to settings - no mouse device listed.

Tried everything but can't use Windows without mouse.

DavidCripps, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Crashes when I move my mouse cursor after logging in, only on my account.

1. Windows 10 Crashes when I move my mouse cursor after logging in, only on my account. - Similar Threads - Crashes move mouse

2. Why does my mouse cursor drift off when I do anything on my mouse and move the cursor at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my mouse cursor drift off when I do anything on my mouse and move the cursor at...: It's been about 2 days since this happened. I switched to a new laptop and suddenly my wireless logitech g703 lightspeed mouse doesn't function like it used to. Every time I left click, scroll or even right click while also moving my cursor at the same time my cursor would...
  3. My mouse only moves when I right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse only moves when I right click: Im having this issue where my wireless mouse can only move when I hold right click. Does anyone know how to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-only-moves-when-i-right-click/9e17af99-5133-47fb-b166-b74aa3ab9296
  4. My mouse only moves when I right click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse only moves when I right click: Im having this issue where my wireless mouse can only move when I hold right click. Does anyone know how to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-only-moves-when-i-right-click/9e17af99-5133-47fb-b166-b74aa3ab9296
  5. Mouse Cursor Stuck Only On My Wife's Account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Cursor Stuck Only On My Wife's Account: Our home PC is running Windows 10 and this morning the mouse cursor stuck while my wife was using it. After rebooting I discovered that the mouse works fine when I'm signed into my account. Seems very odd to me. There were some Windows updates earlier today including a...
  6. Windows 10 crashes when I move my mouse at all

Windows 10 crashes when I move my mouse at all: I have been trying to figure this out by looking everywhere and I cant find anything to help me out in this situation. When ever i move my mouse a little bit my pc just completely crashes and it restarts. I cant move my mouse to try and update or see if I have to update my...
  7. Mouse beeping when i move the cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse beeping when i move the cursor: A few days ago, I got a new laptop and a mouse. It is a Huawei Mouse Swift CD20 and it started beeping today. When I don't move the mouse, nothing happens but as soon as I move the cursor, the mouse starts beeping. Can anyone help? submitted by /u/JayCube26 [link]...
  8. My mouse/cursor stutters when I move it across the screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mouse/cursor stutters when I move it across the screen?: I updated my graphics card and noticed my mouse was stuttering and lagging whenever I moved it across the screen. The problem persists on the touchpad as well. This hasn’t happened before and I’m not sure how to troubleshoot this. Any help is appreciated! Edit: Just to...
  9. my mouse cursor if flickering and dissapears when not moving?

my mouse cursor if flickering and dissapears when not moving?: Hello, My mouse cursor is flickering constantly when I move it and disappears when not moving. Changed mouse's and problem still persists. Have to shut down the computer for it to work normally again but that doesn't last long. I've been told that I may need to reinstall the...
  10. Audio laggy/glitchy when I move my mouse cursor.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Audio laggy/glitchy when I move my mouse cursor.: I have had this issue for only a couple of days now. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the drivers for the mouse, sound card, and headset, which still hasn't helped. I've seen other sites talking about an "Intel Technologies Access Services" which isn't showing up in my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mouse cursor crashed

2. pc crashes when move mouse in game