Windows 10: Windows 10 Crashes When Playing games

Discus and support Windows 10 Crashes When Playing games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; About 6 months or so ago i started having blue screens after months of trying to find out what was wrong i reinstalled windows and installed minimal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Madrigal998, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Crashes When Playing games

About 6 months or so ago i started having blue screens after months of trying to find out what was wrong i reinstalled windows and installed minimal programs unfortunately i neglected to save the old dumps so these are the only new ones i have I'm trying to make more for more information on them but for now these are all that i have. Attachment 52125

:)

Madrigal998, Dec 5, 2015

2. Bad_module_info has stopped work

I have the same problem trying to play a game. There are no files in the Minidump. As the OP stated the game crashes, not Windows. To be clear, we are not getting a BSOD or having a crash in windows 10. It seems windows is making the game we are trying to
    play crash and we get the "Bad_module_info has stopped working" message and game crashes.

The game I am trying to play is an MMO called Echo of Soul Phoenix. I was able to play the game before the recent Creator update. Game mode appears to be disabled for this game in Windows 10. I am running Windows 10 Home version 1709, build 16299.125.

DanielCraig1, Dec 5, 2015
  3. Display driver Nvidia windows kernel mode driver, version 359.06 stopped responding and successfully recovered

I have no idea whether this issue is on the driver problem or the windows 10 but this issue only happened either on two choice randomly, one case is my laptop on charging state has crashed all games while playing or crashed game after start charging the
    laptop when playing games.

KOH JUN MING, Dec 5, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Windows 10 Crashes When Playing games

Hi Madrigal998,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Do you have another GPU you can use?
    The crashes are caused by the GPU part of the APU, but this occurs a lot with users that have an a10 k processor.
    Code: Probably caused by : dxgkrnl.sys[/quote]

axe0, Dec 8, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Crashes When Playing games

1. Windows 10 Crashes When Playing games - Similar Threads - Crashes Playing games

2. Windows crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes when playing games: My windows keeps crashing abruptly when gaming. Event viewer doesn't really show anything specific. I've already reinstalled windows multiple times and even changed the drives where the OS is installed, nothing has helped. Below are the system specifications. Any help is...
  3. Windows crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashes when playing games: My windows keeps crashing abruptly when gaming. Event viewer doesn't really show anything specific. I've already reinstalled windows multiple times and even changed the drives where the OS is installed, nothing has helped. Below are the system specifications. Any help is...
  4. Windows 11 Crashing when playing game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Crashing when playing game.: Minidumps don't seem to be helping. Literally about to revert back to Windows 10 because 11 is such ****.This is a fresh install of 11 on a new...
  5. Windows 11 Crashing when playing game.

Windows 11 Crashing when playing game.: Minidumps don't seem to be helping. Literally about to revert back to Windows 10 because 11 is such ****.This is a fresh install of 11 on a new...
  6. pc crash when playing game

pc crash when playing game: hi, I’m here because I need some help.I have a new PC, but I have a problem with it.If I launch a game, i can play like 20 m and it crash, then it launch the BIOS and I can’t leave the BIOS without forcing the PC to stop It relaunch the BIOS everytime I leave it.I tried to...
  7. Computer crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when playing games: When playing 3D games Apex, dauntless and dark souls 3 my computer crashes seemingly at random. The only time it crashes consistently is when cutscenes start in the game Nioh.This is an issue that has only started in the last year and has been getting worse recently. It...
  8. Windows 10 crashes when playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes when playing a game: When playing a game I randomly will get a full system reset. Bellow is the Event viewer for a fatal hardware error at about the same time. I have no idea what to do with this and this issue has been an annoyance. If anyone can parse this it would be much appreciated. Log...
  9. Windows 10 crash when playing video games

Windows 10 crash when playing video games: Hello, I need some help with my computer because this is the second time this has occurred within this week but the first time crashing the computer. I mostly use my computer for gaming and surfing the internet. A few days ago, while I was playing my game, the game suddenly...
  10. Computer Crashes when playing games

Computer Crashes when playing games: Hello, my computers is crashing when I start up Final Fantasy XIV or World of Warcraft. When it first happen I check the temperature of my GTX 780 graphic card and it was overheating at 90 degrees (surprised) so I downclock the GPU putting a cap of how high the temperature...