Windows 10: Windows 10 crashes when woken up from sleep

Discus and support Windows 10 crashes when woken up from sleep in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! After the most recent update was pushed out and after I updated my PC, I have been noticing that whenever I wake up my PC from sleep, it will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Degree23, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Degree23 Win User

Windows 10 crashes when woken up from sleep

Hello!

After the most recent update was pushed out and after I updated my PC, I have been noticing that whenever I wake up my PC from sleep, it will immediately get a blue screen. It won't go from my desktop to the blue screen, the first thing I see on my monitor is the blue screen. But the thing is that my PC has to be in sleep for several minutes. If I put it to sleep then immediately wake it up, I won't get the blue screen. I tried turning off hybrid sleep because I thought that might have been the cause, but I was wrong.
    What can I do to fix this issue or to get around it, and when will the next update get pushed out? I feel like the next update may fix some issues.

:)

Degree23, Aug 22, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Windows 10 crashes when woken up from sleep

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 crashes when woken up from sleep

1. Windows 10 crashes when woken up from sleep - Similar Threads - crashes woken sleep

2. Windows crashing when waking up laptop from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashing when waking up laptop from sleep: Hi,For the past 2 months or so, my laptop crashes sometimes when i wake it up from sleep. It does not happen everytime. So far I have tried1. Waking up the laptop when it is connected to power - to eliminate any battery related issues2. Updated graphics drivers of both...
  3. Wifi disappeared after laptop woken up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi disappeared after laptop woken up from sleep: I have Asus Rog strix g17 for two weeks now and already had to recover windows two time because same issue.I'd put laptop in sleep, come back after while, woke it up and wifi "not available" which after couple minutes disappeared from everywhere completely. Firt time tried...
  4. Wifi disappeared after laptop woken up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi disappeared after laptop woken up from sleep: I have Asus Rog strix g17 for two weeks now and already had to recover windows two time because same issue.I'd put laptop in sleep, come back after while, woke it up and wifi "not available" which after couple minutes disappeared from everywhere completely. Firt time tried...
  5. WiFi Card Stops Working when PC is Woken up from Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi Card Stops Working when PC is Woken up from Sleep: Hi, I have been having this problem where, if my PC goes to sleep, the WiFi stops working until I restart the PC. This is very annoying and I do not understand why this is happening.PC Specs that I think are important:MoBo: TUF-GAMING-B550-PLUS non wifiWiFi Card In the PCIe...
  6. WiFi Card Stops Working when PC is Woken up from Sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi Card Stops Working when PC is Woken up from Sleep: Hi, I have been having this problem where, if my PC goes to sleep, the WiFi stops working until I restart the PC. This is very annoying and I do not understand why this is happening.PC Specs that I think are important:MoBo: TUF-GAMING-B550-PLUS non wifiWiFi Card In the PCIe...
  7. WiFi Card Stops Working when PC is Woken up from Sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. M.2 Drive Not recognized upon Boot anymore and Crashes when it is woken up from Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    M.2 Drive Not recognized upon Boot anymore and Crashes when it is woken up from Sleep Mode: Hello, I have been experiencing issues with my desktop recently that are a bit strange. I will post some sys. Info below as well as an event log post, but my M.2 Drive that has Win10 on it is acting up. When I use my machine it works just fine, but once I put my machine to...
  9. Laptop sometimes restarts when woken up from sleep.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop sometimes restarts when woken up from sleep.: Hey everyone, I've had my Asus laptop (Windows 10, 7th gen i5, GTX 1060, 8GB ram and 256GB m.2 drive) for nearly 3 months now and I have a issue where I can put it to sleep but when woken up the screen stays black (not even backlight) and about 15 seconds later the laptop...
  10. Laptop sometimes restarts when woken up from sleep.

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop sometimes restarts when woken up from sleep.: Hey everyone, I've had my Asus laptop (Windows 10, 7th gen i5, GTX 1060, 8GB ram and 256GB m.2 drive) for nearly 3 months now and I have a issue where I can put it to sleep but when woken up the screen stays black (not even backlight) and about 15 seconds later the laptop...