Windows 10: Windows 10 Crashing - Several errors

Discus and support Windows 10 Crashing - Several errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello All, I have had this problem off and on now for some time. I do not understand why it comes and goes and every time I think I might have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cerium580, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Cerium580 Win User

Windows 10 Crashing - Several errors

Hello All,

I have had this problem off and on now for some time. I do not understand why it comes and goes and every time I think I might have solved the problem but it comes back. I have gotten several BSoD messages including; system service exception, kmode exception not handled, and clock watchdog timeout. In addition I had these crashes when I was still on windows 7 so I don't think it is platform related.

Also this error tends to happen more frequently when I am running netflix or (any stream) and eve online.

I have attached two mini dump files that I believe generated mentioned errors above.

Thank you for your help!

:)

Cerium580, Mar 30, 2016
  2. LintLoaf Win User

Blue-screen with irql_not_less_or_equal error.

Original title : Frequent Blue-Screen Errors.

I've been having an issue since the latest windows 10 update. I get several blue-screen errors a day now. Usually when it crashes, the error is irql_not_less_or_equal. Any thoughts or opinions?

LintLoaf, Mar 30, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Download- Script errors have caused a completely disabled computer

After installing Windows 10, every time I try to start my computer I get a script error that crashes my computer, restarting it several times and then it freezes it altogether. HELP!!!

DianeVickery, Mar 30, 2016
  4. lmaneke Win User

Watchdog violations happen if you either have a failing hard disk or failing memory modules. I've lost count on how many machines I've fixed with that problem.

What are your system specs

lmaneke, Mar 30, 2016
  5. Cerium580 Win User
    Full system info below, I also thought this might have been a memory issue at first so I started removing and swapping RAM around. Ultimately the problem stopped when I landed on this config until now. Will get the boot HD info when i can.

G.SKILL Ares Series 8GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900) Desktop Memory Model F3-1866C10D-16GAB
    CORSAIR XMS3 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model TW3X4G1333C9A G
    (Boot Drive) Sata drive Operating only.
    (Files Location) Western Digital WD RE4 WD5003ABYX 500GB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive Bare Drive
    EVGA SuperClocked 02G-P4-2765-KR G-SYNC Support GeForce GTX 760 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 SLI Support w/ EVGA ACX Cooler Video Card
    ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 AM3+ AMD 990FX + SB950 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
    AMD FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0 GHz (4.2 GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 125W FD8350FRHKBOX Desktop Processor

Cerium580, Mar 30, 2016
  6. Cerium580 Win User
    Hi all I added the dmlog collector file.

Cerium580, Mar 31, 2016
  7. lmaneke Win User
    Well, all memory modules need to be the same. Having different brands and memory modules will cause conflicts and affect the system.

I have the same board as you. My ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 is paired with an AMD FX-6300, 4 GB GSkill Ripjaws RAM 1333 and 1TB WD Blue drive.

Remove the Corsair XMS3 modules, and run with the single 8 GB GSkill in the first Blue slot.

Are you also running with the latest 2501 BIOS?

lmaneke, Mar 31, 2016
  8. Cerium580 Win User

I am fairly certain the problem persisted when I had just the one stick in. My Bios is definitely out of date it is 2013. I went to Asus' website and just got frustrated trying to find the downloads I needed. Do you/have know the links?

I posted on another forum and someone told me to try and run a program called "whocrashed" and it suggested that my anti virus was interfering with my drivers. Does that sound plausible?

Cerium580, Mar 31, 2016
  9. lmaneke Win User
    That is very possible. You can go ahead and uninstall the antivirus and test.

Let me get the link for you
    M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | Motherboards | ASUS USA

Select your operating system, click on BIOS, and download the one that says 2501.

Copy the file to a clean flash drive. The file may be in a zip folder, so you will need to extract the file and then copy it to the flash drive.

Get into the BIOS and update using the BIOS ezflash utility "not sure if that's what it's called"

Hope this helps

P.S. if your system always beeped once during post, please be aware that you will no longer hear post beeps after the 2501 BIOS update. The beeps will only occur if there is a hardware post failure, or if you plug or unplug devices, as the Motherboard is beeping to confirm initialization of hardware "one short beep"

lmaneke, Mar 31, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    Not 100% correct, generally speaking the 0x101 is mostly caused by BIOS problems > drivers > hardware defect

Yep, it is the cause of 1 of the crashes. Unfortunately some crashes didn't make (mini)dumps so only a few are present.
    Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff8039a13cb82, ffffd0012c6cd778, ffffd0012c6ccf90} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for NNSPRV.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for NNSPRV.sys Probably caused by : NNSPRV.sys ( NNSPRV+11614 ) Followup: MachineOwner[/quote]

11. lmaneke Win User

lmaneke, Mar 31, 2016
  12. axe0 New Member
    No problem, sharing experience is good *Smile

@Cerium580, let us know how it goes, if another BSOD occurs please run the DM Log Collector again and upload the new zip, this is for everytime you want to post that you had another BSOD.

Thema:

1. Windows 10 Crashing - Several errors - Similar Threads - Crashing Several errors

2. Several Crashes - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several Crashes - BSOD: Hi,I had several crashes with BSOD:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Avwzi6V_sGYfkVVp4lYJFceKBIpt?e=HzMltehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Avwzi6V_sGYfkVZvmDPPACftu3tl?e=J00KqSThx in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/several-crashes-bsod/f84a2a53-a56d-4eb8-b73f-3b046f230703
  3. Several Crashes - BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several Crashes - BSOD: Hi,I had several crashes with BSOD:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Avwzi6V_sGYfkVVp4lYJFceKBIpt?e=HzMltehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Avwzi6V_sGYfkVZvmDPPACftu3tl?e=J00KqSThx in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/several-crashes-bsod/f84a2a53-a56d-4eb8-b73f-3b046f230703
  4. Several Crashes - BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Several games constantly crash on Windows 10! Error code c0000005

Several games constantly crash on Windows 10! Error code c0000005: Sorry I don't know if here is the right place to ask but I just recently have some problems with dota 2 and a lot of games at the moment. Suddenly my games just randomly crashed to the desktop screen with no error report after. Sometimes it crashed repeatedly after 5-10 mins...
  6. Several games constantly crash on Windows 10!

Several games constantly crash on Windows 10!: Sorry I don't know if here is the right place to ask but I just recently have some problems with dota 2 and a lot of games at the moment. Suddenly my games just randomly crashed to the desktop screen with no error report after. Sometimes it crashed repeatedly after 5-10 mins...
  7. windows 10 crashes every day several times

windows 10 crashes every day several times: I got a W10 Pro. It is crashing at startup or during working every day> Today it crashes 3 times after log in. Bluescreen dumps aren't created although i enabled this. I did a repair install, but that didnt help. I checked the memroy but that did give an error. I already...
  8. Several programs crash after updating windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Several programs crash after updating windows 10: Hi, I recently update windows and since then several programs crash at launch. I get the same error described in this thread when I launch battle.net for instance:...
  9. Several Windows 10 Errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Several Windows 10 Errors: [ATTACH] My windows store is not working, been like that for a month and nothing really changed from following online guides. On top of that, I can't update windows, and it randomly adds keyboard languages. I know how to fix the later one, but the thing is, I can not add...
  10. Windows 10 is crashing several times a day

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 is crashing several times a day: Windows 10 is crashing several times a day.I dont know why this happens.And have no idea how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/96c9a5e9-f365-4311-9db4-d91d41efb0bf