Windows 10: Windows 10 Creator Update made Minecraft run slower

Discus and support Windows 10 Creator Update made Minecraft run slower in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Title says it all. Yesterday (9/1/2017) my PC forcefully updated to the Windows 10 Creator Update build. Since then, Minecraft (one of my favorite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by allam447635, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Windows 10 Creator Update made Minecraft run slower

Title says it all. Yesterday (9/1/2017) my PC forcefully updated to the Windows 10 Creator Update build. Since then, Minecraft (one of my favorite games) has been running like I am on old hardware. I think this will affect other games, and maybe even other applications as well. Before you say I shouldn't be posting in this forum, it is clearly not an issue with the game because this happened when the Windows update happened. And also: Will my recording software still work???

:)

allam447635, Sep 1, 2017

2. Minecraft on WinPhone7?

Minicraft was recently released for the Windows 7 Phone. It was made by Markus Persson (creator of Minecraft) and ported by Peter Elzner.

House Sprite, Sep 1, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Creators fall Update

First time I tried to get the Creators fall update I experienced errors. It wouldn't install and it made my pc run much slower and I had crashes. For a while I couldnt even turn on my pc it would be stuck at the loading screen. When I managed to turn on
    pc Windows 10 creators fall update was reinstalling. This time it has been installed successfully but now my pc is soo much slower and soo laggy. I get 10fps on games where I would have around 200 fps constantly. I get gglitches sometimes and game crashes.
    I even had problems writing this report how laggy it is now.

JasinRadonic, Sep 1, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 Creator Update made Minecraft run slower

1. Windows 10 Creator Update made Minecraft run slower - Similar Threads - Creator Update made

2. No sound when running Minecraft Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No sound when running Minecraft Windows 10: Every time i run the game all sound on my PC cuts out. i have no idea how to fix it. pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-when-running-minecraft-windows-10/cb5ef12a-03a7-40df-8c31-c179b5a98314"
  3. Laptop running slower & slower

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop running slower & slower: I have a Toshiba S75-A7270 with a 700Gb Hard drive with only 164GB used and 8Gb memory. Running Windows 10 build 17134. It has an intel i5-3230M processor. Bios version is 2.7 and Bios mode is UEFI. This machine has been getting slower and slower. It boots up slowly and...
  4. Laptop running slower while charging

Laptop running slower while charging: My new laptop, acer aspire e15 runs fine when unplugged, but when plugged, it goes really slow. I have it set on max settings on battery (but if you have any ideas that I might have not done, tell me), and I use the charger that came with the laptop. Is there anyway to stop...
  5. 1804 update made my computer slower than a 286

1804 update made my computer slower than a 286: Everything takes forever. Clicking on a file in Explorer causes a "Not responding" message to appear sometimes for as long as 30 seconds before it finally selects the file. Web pages are delayed from 10 to 30 seconds. Sometimes programs don't start at all. I have a fast...
  6. Minecraft wont Run!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont Run!: I just bought a new computer and needed to download minecraft again. After I installed the new launcher I went on 1.8 because i don't enjoy later updates as much. When i clicked to launch the game it said couldn't set pixel format. Does anyone know how to help?...
  7. GTA V runs slower after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V runs slower after windows 10 upgrade: before I upgraded I had windows 8.1, and the GTA ran well. I upgraded to windows 10 yesterday and when I started to play it was slow. too slow. I don't have a very good computer, but it didn't bother the game to run well before, and now, when I start running the game it...
  8. Just me or Anniversary Update made Startup and Shutdows slower? Login?

in Windows 10 Support
    Just me or Anniversary Update made Startup and Shutdows slower? Login?: Even Restart is slower. Sometimes, it seems to be fast as it was before the Update, but 70% of times I start or shutdown my PC, it's about 10-15 seconds slower than before. Can be related to account login? Because it also removed my profile image, and I'm not able to make...
  9. After the Fall Creators Update, shutting down is significantly slower

in Windows 10 Support
    After the Fall Creators Update, shutting down is significantly slower: Before the Fall Creators Update, shutting down took about 2-3 seconds (literally). After the update, it now takes 22-30 seconds. Why is this happening? Is Windows trying to do incremental additional updates during shutdown? Is this something that will automatically go back...
  10. Windows 10 Installation. Running Slower, 100% Disk Usage???

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Installation. Running Slower, 100% Disk Usage???: Windows 10 Installation. Running Slower, 100% Disk Usage??? I just installed W10. It seems to be running slower, its using almost 100% of my disk space, whats the issue??? Asus Laptop, 2.40 CPU. 8GB ram [img] 14309