Windows 10: Windows 10 Creator Update made Minecraft run slower

Discus and support Windows 10 Creator Update made Minecraft run slower in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Title says it all. Yesterday (9/1/2017) my PC forcefully updated to the Windows 10 Creator Update build. Since then, Minecraft (one of my favorite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by allam447635, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Windows 10 Creator Update made Minecraft run slower

Title says it all. Yesterday (9/1/2017) my PC forcefully updated to the Windows 10 Creator Update build. Since then, Minecraft (one of my favorite games) has been running like I am on old hardware. I think this will affect other games, and maybe even other applications as well. Before you say I shouldn't be posting in this forum, it is clearly not an issue with the game because this happened when the Windows update happened. And also: Will my recording software still work???

:)

allam447635, Sep 1, 2017

2. Minecraft on WinPhone7?

Minicraft was recently released for the Windows 7 Phone. It was made by Markus Persson (creator of Minecraft) and ported by Peter Elzner.

House Sprite, Sep 1, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Creators fall Update

First time I tried to get the Creators fall update I experienced errors. It wouldn't install and it made my pc run much slower and I had crashes. For a while I couldnt even turn on my pc it would be stuck at the loading screen. When I managed to turn on
    pc Windows 10 creators fall update was reinstalling. This time it has been installed successfully but now my pc is soo much slower and soo laggy. I get 10fps on games where I would have around 200 fps constantly. I get gglitches sometimes and game crashes.
    I even had problems writing this report how laggy it is now.

JasinRadonic, Sep 1, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 Creator Update made Minecraft run slower

1. Windows 10 Creator Update made Minecraft run slower - Similar Threads - Creator Update made

2. Windows defender update made my notebook slower how to revert

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender update made my notebook slower how to revert: Yesterday i was playing normally with 120 and 140, but at night an update occurred on windows defender and the games started to go with a terrible performance going to lower than 20 fps. Today while searching for the problem, I saw that the only thing that changed yesterday...
  3. Windows defender update made my notebook slower how to revert

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender update made my notebook slower how to revert: Yesterday i was playing normally with 120 and 140, but at night an update occurred on windows defender and the games started to go with a terrible performance going to lower than 20 fps. Today while searching for the problem, I saw that the only thing that changed yesterday...
  4. Windows 10 running slower

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 running slower: I am using the windows 10 version 1903 , but i doubt if i am really using it because it has become so slow , similar to an older version.Whenever i close my laptop leaving some files open and again open it later its like the computer freezes and nothing operates ,especially...
  5. minecraft universal creator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft universal creator: why is minecraft universal not letting me touch my world and glitching out in my world can somone answer me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-universal-creator/d2755e5f-30c7-48f3-888d-2b75ab46cbf9
  6. Laptop running slower & slower

Laptop running slower & slower: I have a Toshiba S75-A7270 with a 700Gb Hard drive with only 164GB used and 8Gb memory. Running Windows 10 build 17134. It has an intel i5-3230M processor. Bios version is 2.7 and Bios mode is UEFI. This machine has been getting slower and slower. It boots up slowly and...
  7. 1804 update made my computer slower than a 286

1804 update made my computer slower than a 286: Everything takes forever. Clicking on a file in Explorer causes a "Not responding" message to appear sometimes for as long as 30 seconds before it finally selects the file. Web pages are delayed from 10 to 30 seconds. Sometimes programs don't start at all. I have a fast...
  8. Windows 10 creator update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 creator update: I still do not get this update, is it normal? 84821
  9. After the Fall Creators Update, shutting down is significantly slower

in Windows 10 Support
    After the Fall Creators Update, shutting down is significantly slower: Before the Fall Creators Update, shutting down took about 2-3 seconds (literally). After the update, it now takes 22-30 seconds. Why is this happening? Is Windows trying to do incremental additional updates during shutdown? Is this something that will automatically go back...
  10. Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released: This is a big day! Today we opened access to download the Windows 10 Creators Update and, along with it, the Creators Update SDK. And today is a great day for all Windows developers to get the SDK and start building amazing apps that take advantage of new platform...