Windows 10: Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released

Discus and support Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This is a big day! Today we opened access to download the Windows 10 Creators Update and, along with it, the Creators Update SDK. And today is a great... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released

Source: Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released - Building Apps for WindowsBuilding Apps for Windows

*Arrow Windows 10 Creators Update version 1703 (build 15063) now available from Windows 10 Update Assistant.

See also:

*Arrow Windows 10 Creators Update version 1703 (build 15063) now available from Media Creation Tool.

See also:

Brink, Apr 5, 2017
  2. lmod Win User

Smooth direct upgrade from my dual boot desktop, which was build 14093.970. Surface Pro 4 (128GB i5 CPU 4GB RAM) update was from Media Creation Tool, also without any hassles (other than forgetting to remove the USB stick before the 1st reboot. That resolved without any ill effect.) But it should be noted that the update turns off system protection. Encryption is temporarily suspended on the Surface, until it is rebooted again after the update is completed. MS warn about that, but not system protection.

:)

lmod, Apr 5, 2017
  3. Screensaver will not exit

Hi Dyana,

There several factors which may be causing this issue. In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• When you say "Windows 10 update
      on April 16th" are you referring to the
      Creators
      Update
      ?

• If yes, how did you installed it? Is it via Windows 10 Update Assistant or using an ISO file?

• Is the issue also happening on the other accounts on the PC?

• Have you checked the screensaver settings if it is not set to resume with the log-in screen?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Apr 5, 2017
  4. Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released

New version of Win 10 won't open from Screen Save via mouse or Keyboard. Must use Ctrl+Alt+Del to get back in

Hi Donald,

There are several factors that we have to consider in resolving the issue. In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• When you say "new version of Windows 10" are you referring to the
      Creators
      Update?
    • If yes, how did you installed it? Is it via Windows 10 Update Assistant or using an ISO file?
    • Is the issue also happening on the other accounts on the PC?
    • Have you checked the screen saver settings if it is not set to resume with the log-in screen?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Apr 5, 2017
  5. rmonroe36 Win User
    Ditto here. Except this is not a Surface Pro 4 but an "old" HP Quad Core desktop that originally came with Vista. All my apps remained intact including a number of 3rd party ones like Fences, Directory Opus, Macrium Reflect (v.7), etc.
    Very smooth upgrade procedure.
    Rich

rmonroe36, Apr 5, 2017
  6. went from .14 to .14 with the ISO download.

Well..

Marc Hufnagel, Apr 5, 2017
  7. Mystere Win User
    Looks like it's official now. We all knew it probably was, but this is an official announcement that 15063 is the official Creators Update.

Mystere, Apr 5, 2017
  8. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

@Brink

Thanks -- working fine now

Testing first on a VM.

Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 5, 2017
  9. CountMike New Member
    CountMike, Apr 5, 2017
  10. linw Win User
    Updated two here using the media creation tool. winver shows 15063.13 (not 14 as Insider shows).

Smooth updates but they take around 90 min on spinner drives.

11. M4v3r1ck Win User
    Thanks @Brink!

1. Updating my VM-WIN10-ESETa test-rig

2. Downloading 4 ISO's

Cheers

M4v3r1ck, Apr 6, 2017
  12. Ztruker Win User
    Updated my main desktop system using a mounted ISO. 47 minutes start to finish and everything except Windows 7 Games for Windows 8.1 and 10 remained and works correctly. Simplest, smoothest update ever. Now at 15063.13.

Start 10, Malwarebytes Premium, Everything, DesktopOK, Object Rexx, etc. all remained installed and usable.

Ztruker, Apr 7, 2017
  13. Kari Win User

14. Lost my MS LifeCam-Cinema, it stopped working after the upgrade, it worked fine in previous Win10.........
    How to get it back.....?

pietcorus2, Apr 8, 2017
  15. CountMike New Member
    Reinstall drivers ?

CountMike, Apr 8, 2017
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released - Similar Threads - Creators Update Creators

2. Creator's Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creator's Update: What is Creator's Update? And How can I get that? Are Insider Program and Creator's Update Same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/creators-update/1d440c83-6041-478b-9874-b651a8224bd1
  3. Creators Update.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Creators Update.: How will I know when the Creator's Update has been installed please? Presumably it appears in Settings/Update and Security but is it identifiable? 86408
  4. Creators Update

Creators Update: I don't particularly want to do a manual download but am I the only one that hasn't received the Creator's Update yet? I also read somewhere that certain applications running on a computer might stop the update from downloading. 89939
  5. creator update

creator update: It appears that the creator update has me in its crosshairs. From what little I could find out the only thing I am interested in is the improved edge. Can all the other features be uninstalled or at least ignored. 86852
  6. Windows 10 Spring Creators Update Release Date

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Spring Creators Update Release Date: Why are they waiting until April 10th to release this major update? It should be done by now for them to release it this week. 107233
  7. Creators update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Creators update: I installed the creators update some months ago that helped solving some of the problems I had with windows. But after windows crashed and I had to reinstall it, I can no longer seem to get the creators update to work. I just get a message that says "thank you for updating...
  8. creators update

in Windows 10 Support
    creators update: I was wondering if anyone is having trouble with the creators update? I installed it on a desktop and laptop. The laptop seems ok with it. The desktop appeared ok at first, but after a couple of days things started happening. Keyboard would freeze, chrome with bing started...
  9. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update SDK Availability

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update SDK Availability: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update provides a developer platform that is designed to inspire the creator in each of us – empowering developers to build applications that change the way people work, play and interact with devices. To truly fulfill this platform promise, I believe...
  10. Visual Studio 2017 Update Preview and Windows 10 Creators Update SDK

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 Update Preview and Windows 10 Creators Update SDK: It’s only been a week since we released Visual Studio 2017 and we’re already working on an update: Visual Studio 2017 Update Preview. This Update preview includes two main changes: improvements to the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) tools to support the Creators Update SDK...