Windows 10: Windows 10 Creators Update Apps Situation!?!

Discus and support Windows 10 Creators Update Apps Situation!?! in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi, I have a little situation, after i update de windows with Windows Updater to Windows Creators 1703 the windows apps opens veryyyy slowww (Store,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Danny Ene, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Danny Ene Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update Apps Situation!?!

Hi,

I have a little situation, after i update de windows with Windows Updater to Windows Creators 1703 the windows apps opens veryyyy slowww (Store, Mail and Calendar, Xbox app, OneNote etc.).
    I have try many things (reset apps, unninstal and reinstal, powershell options) it chage nothing the apps opens very very slow (ex: Mail app opens in about 4-5 minutes or so).
    In the Store i get error for installing apps.
    What is the probleeem?!?!? Thanks!

:)

Danny Ene, Apr 23, 2017
  2. John Ado Win User

Cannot change Windows 10 Edu display language

Hi Mr Jack,

We cannot imagine how frustrating this situation could be. If the Windows 10 you are running is the Creators Update already, please report it thru
    Feedback Hub app. Otherwise, run the Windows Update
    to get you the latest Windows 10 version.

Best regards.

John Ado, Apr 23, 2017
  3. New file explorer in Fall Creators update, option to disable?

You mean the UWP version (other apps also are thrown into that shell as well)...?

I have not personally used the latest releases, but I would be very surprised if there is not a on/off for it and other apps and the UWP type interface for this release. It may not last forever, but given the

UWP version of File Explorer was able to be ENABLED in "Creators Update"
    , it will likely have a similar "enable/disable" type situation in "Fall Creators Update".

Shenan Stanley, Apr 23, 2017
  4. lmaneke Win User

Sounds like im not the only one whos had issues like this.

My system got bricked during the upgrade, but I was able to get it running by using the startup repair.

After I got it running, Windows Store didn't work, many of my apps didn't work, or took forever to load. Also was getting bsods

I ran sfc -scannow and found no integrity violations, and no errors on disk drive.

I had to do a clean install to fix my problems unfortunately

lmaneke, Apr 24, 2017
  5. Danny Ene Win User
    Hi,

You clean installing only the windows 10 1609 or with Creators Update 1703?

Danny Ene, Apr 24, 2017
  6. lmaneke Win User
    I clean installed with 1703 on my system.

lmaneke, Apr 24, 2017
  7. lmaneke Win User
    Here's my take on this. I've upgraded 3 PCs to the creators update. 2 was fine, and yet, mine failed the upgrade.

It might be that the 2 other systems didn't have much on the system. Just Windows Store installed games and Windows Updates. Mine had lots of games "fallout 4, 3, new Vegas, battlefield 4, etc, and tons of word files and .Exe files. Seems like the upgrade doesn't like upgrading systems with tons of programs.

That's just my opinion

lmaneke, Apr 24, 2017
  8. Steve C Win User

It's prudent to defer updates to give MS time to solve issues. Their software QA has proved lacking on major W10 updates.

Steve C, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Creators Update Apps Situation!?! - Similar Threads - Creators Update Apps

2. installing the Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing the Windows 10 Creators Update: The Discussion …. Text may not appear in the Windows interface on some devices after installing the Windows 10 Creators Update...
  3. Windows 10 Ethernet situation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Ethernet situation: I just built a new computer everything is working fine, but i cannot connect to ethernet. I go to change adapter options and no files are the folder. The ethernet is properly plugged into the router and the computer, i just dont know how to get it to work on the computer,...
  4. App vidéo creator windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App vidéo creator windows 10: Hello, Is it possible to modify the duration initialized to 3s by default to another value into the w10 video creator program? Thank's for your help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-vid%C3%A9o-creator-windows-10/a4e88d8c-a29c-4d2e-b642-1880a1a6d806
  5. Windows 10 creator update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 creator update: I still do not get this update, is it normal? 84821
  6. Creators Update and Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Creators Update and Windows 10 Home: Hello, I have two laptops with Win10 Home that I update only sometimes (because the WU service is disabled and because I do when I want to do it). I just update it and everything was fine but it didn't download the CU patch. Also, I try to force the "Search for updates"...
  7. Store - updating apps glitch in creators?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store - updating apps glitch in creators?: I always turn the option to update apps automatically off in the store settings. I prefer to check myself manually and choose when to download and install an update. I've noticed since creators that if I run a check for updates the app updates are being found but rather than...
  8. Windows 10 creator update

Windows 10 creator update: I have just bought new laptop HP Elitebook X360 , which come with win 10 pro , I want to know if updating to windows 10 creator will remove my pre installed app and programs that came with it from HP company or not ! As it has many security features and drivers that I...
  9. Windows 10 Creators Update

Windows 10 Creators Update: Hello,I am willing to try another more time (this will be the last try) to update my system.As you already know, my system is Windows 10, originally installed the Hebrew version and tailored on it the English language.Also installed Office 2007 and other programs...
  10. Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released: This is a big day! Today we opened access to download the Windows 10 Creators Update and, along with it, the Creators Update SDK. And today is a great day for all Windows developers to get the SDK and start building amazing apps that take advantage of new platform...