Windows 10: Windows 10 Creators Update available through the Update Assistant

Discus and support Windows 10 Creators Update available through the Update Assistant in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; I've just tried the update assistant from softpedia and it has started the creators update *Biggrin Thanks John!*Party*Cool Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by BrownianMotion, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Cliff S New Member

Windows 10 Creators Update available through the Update Assistant

Thanks John!*Party*Cool

Cliff S, Apr 4, 2017
  2. proudy99 Win User

Thanks for the uipload

proudy99, Apr 4, 2017
  3. z3r010 Win User
    Meh, I've just gone all the way through the update and it says I'm still on the old version and now the update assistant has started again *Confused

attachment removed.

z3r010, Apr 4, 2017
  4. Slippery Win User

Same result here. Says old version. Running update again with fingers crossed.

Slippery, Apr 4, 2017
  5. Cliff S New Member
    Let's see what happens with me*Smile

Windows 10 Creators Update available through the Update Assistant [​IMG]

Cliff S, Apr 4, 2017
  6. Cliff S New Member
    I just switch to my laptop, which is still downloading & preparing, my desktop is at 20% Working on Update" spinning dots.

Cliff S, Apr 4, 2017
  7. Cliff S New Member
    Now my lappy is ready too, see ya'll on the other side(hopefully).
    By the way my desktop has done 2 reboots already.*Smile

Cliff S, Apr 4, 2017
  8. Cliff S New Member

*Sad*Sad*Sad

Now it's reupdateing the last cumulative
    all it did was an in place upgrade/repair install I guess.

Cliff S, Apr 4, 2017
  9. dencal Win User
    Wait till the folks in Redmond rub the sleep out of their eyes.....sois patient as the French say.

dencal, Apr 4, 2017
  10. From the looks of it that upgrade assistant that's on softpedia to download only shows that it's downloading build 15063 but while it's downloading if you go in the folder that it makes in your c: drive you can clearly see it's downloading 14393 esd.

Black Faith, Apr 4, 2017
  11. Think I'll just wait til it comes through Windows Update in the normal way next week. Sounds like some uncertainty on what we are going to get doing it this way.

Seems annoying that have to go through the privacy stuff, can't windows just remember/respect previous settings? I wonder if system restore is off again by default after this is installed - I think this catches a lot of people out and hope MS will of seen sense and switched it on by default (or at least respected what the user originally had on the previous build).

Scottyboy99, Apr 4, 2017
  12. MTA
    MTA Win User
    Same for me... what did i just do *Huh.

13. Windows 10 Creators Update available through the Update Assistant

You did an in-place upgrade/reinstall sortoff.

Black Faith, Apr 4, 2017
  14. MTA
    MTA Win User

15. Don't worry your not the only one that did this.I was in the process of downloading when I saw Cliff's comment and decided to check the folder where it's downloading to see what version I'm gonna get *Rolleyes

Black Faith, Apr 4, 2017
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Creators Update available through the Update Assistant - Similar Threads - Creators Update available

2. Windows 10 creator update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 creator update: I still do not get this update, is it normal? 84821
  3. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - ISO available?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - ISO available?: Does the ISO version include the Fall update? Download Windows 10 95683
  4. Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant - Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant - Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: My computer came preinstalled with Windows 10 on it. It already had the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant on it, which bumped it up to the regular Creators Update. When the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update comes out, and I go to install it through the Upgrade Assistant, will it...
  5. windows 10 not updating to creator fall even with assistant,media tool

windows 10 not updating to creator fall even with assistant,media tool: i am on win10 14393.693 version 1607 ,, i was trying to update it but not updaitng ,, then downloaded windows upgrade assistant tool.. the tool downloads 100% and verifies 100% and then error code windows 10 update assistant gives error 0x8007000d.. i checked sfc /scannow.....
  6. Windows 10 Creators Update

Windows 10 Creators Update: Hello,I am willing to try another more time (this will be the last try) to update my system.As you already know, my system is Windows 10, originally installed the Hebrew version and tailored on it the English language.Also installed Office 2007 and other programs...
  7. Windows 10 Creators Update fully available for all

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update fully available for all: For the past several months, I’ve shared insights on our roll out approach for Windows 10 Creators Update (version 1703). We’re now moving from a targeted offering to full availability for all compatible devices running Windows 10 globally via Windows Update. Similarly, our...
  8. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update SDK Availability

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update SDK Availability: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update provides a developer platform that is designed to inspire the creator in each of us – empowering developers to build applications that change the way people work, play and interact with devices. To truly fulfill this platform promise, I believe...
  9. Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released: This is a big day! Today we opened access to download the Windows 10 Creators Update and, along with it, the Creators Update SDK. And today is a great day for all Windows developers to get the SDK and start building amazing apps that take advantage of new platform...
  10. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (1709) Fully Available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (1709) Fully Available: I’m happy to announce the Fall Creators Update (version 1709) is fully available for all compatible devices running Windows 10 worldwide! Full availability is the final phase of our rollout process. When a new feature update is released, we begin by targeting a select set of...