Windows 10: Windows 10 Creators Update available through the Update Assistant

Discus and support Windows 10 Creators Update available through the Update Assistant in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Yup, that's what we did. Lost most of my settings, all my reg hacks and reinstalled all the store crapola. LOL, never did have any patience, serves me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by BrownianMotion, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Slippery Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update available through the Update Assistant

Yup, that's what we did. Lost most of my settings, all my reg hacks and reinstalled all the store crapola. LOL, never did have any patience, serves me right. I went ahead and repaired the repair even though I did an image for recovery. I wanted to see what got changed.

Slippery, Apr 4, 2017
  2. Cliff S New Member

Oh well, at least when the official link( https://support.microsoft.com/help/4...te-coming-soon ) is up, after this repair install, I know that none of my tweaks will get in the way.
    If I want everything as it was, I made a system image before anyhow*Wink

Cliff S, Apr 4, 2017
  3. AnEdge Win User
    It will be available after 11am PST on the Update Assistant...Patience grasshopper!!! Should NEVER go anywhere other than MSFT.

AnEdge, Apr 4, 2017
  4. Windows 10 Creators Update available through the Update Assistant

Where did you read? I thought it would be 9:00 AM PDT (PST is not observed).

Be4stElectrjc, Apr 4, 2017
  5. I've been waiting for this thing for about 6 months....

Does this version include Blue Light Reduction feature?
    Does anyone know if it overrides Nvidia's or AMD's desktop settings?

Windows 95, Apr 4, 2017
  6. Barman58 Win User
    It include the blue light reduction and works on my nVidia card fine - is fully adjustable to preference and timings

Barman58, Apr 4, 2017
  7. That is good to know thanks!!!

Windows 95, Apr 4, 2017
  8. Windows 10 Creators Update available through the Update Assistant

Is it possible to pause in assistant

yadav1310vivek, Apr 4, 2017
  9. Seems the download page (where the Update Assistant will be) went down just now:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...load/windows10

Perhaps this means that the Creators Update update is about to go live?

Edit: page went up again now, but still no update yet.

SuperConker, Apr 4, 2017
  10. Bree New Member
    As I understand it, it's not so much that there are significant security setting that need to be changed, more that Microsoft got too much negative feedback on the lack of transparency when installing previous versions (Express Setup defaults = 'tell us everything'). The 'check your important privacy settings' before it installs is apparently to make these settings more open and visible.

Windows 10 Creators Update coming April 11th 2017

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexp...gg6bRX1WOLu.97

11. Rocky Win User
    Will we be able to download an ISO file through that link?

Rocky, Apr 4, 2017
  12. Rocky Win User
  13. Windows 10 Creators Update available through the Update Assistant

Yes, using the Windows Download tool you will be able to create an ISO. The only problem with that ISO created is that it has an install.esd file instead of an install.wim file. This means that one can not do all the recovery and reimaging tasks on the esd version of the ISO, while the WIM version works for everything.

Don't worry about this "issue", if you are not a Windows tech enthusiast like me and others here at TenForums. You will be able to install Windows from the ISO created using the Download tool just fine. No Problem. *Smile

slicendice, Apr 4, 2017
  14. Guys, I never ever download anything from Softpedia. So much problems with those files. One never know what one gets.

Either download stuff straight from the author (Microsoft in this case) or just ignore files you find.

slicendice, Apr 4, 2017
  15. Rocky Win User
    Right now I am running Windows 10 Creators Update that I installed using the ISO that was released on March 31st. How will this this version be different, or will it be different. Right now I am running 15063.11.

Rocky, Apr 4, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 Creators Update available through the Update Assistant

1. Windows 10 Creators Update available through the Update Assistant - Similar Threads - Creators Update available

2. Windows 10 creator update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 creator update: I still do not get this update, is it normal? 84821
  3. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - ISO available?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - ISO available?: Does the ISO version include the Fall update? Download Windows 10 95683
  4. Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant - Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant - Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: My computer came preinstalled with Windows 10 on it. It already had the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant on it, which bumped it up to the regular Creators Update. When the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update comes out, and I go to install it through the Upgrade Assistant, will it...
  5. windows 10 not updating to creator fall even with assistant,media tool

windows 10 not updating to creator fall even with assistant,media tool: i am on win10 14393.693 version 1607 ,, i was trying to update it but not updaitng ,, then downloaded windows upgrade assistant tool.. the tool downloads 100% and verifies 100% and then error code windows 10 update assistant gives error 0x8007000d.. i checked sfc /scannow.....
  6. Windows 10 Creators Update

Windows 10 Creators Update: Hello,I am willing to try another more time (this will be the last try) to update my system.As you already know, my system is Windows 10, originally installed the Hebrew version and tailored on it the English language.Also installed Office 2007 and other programs...
  7. Windows 10 Creators Update fully available for all

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update fully available for all: For the past several months, I’ve shared insights on our roll out approach for Windows 10 Creators Update (version 1703). We’re now moving from a targeted offering to full availability for all compatible devices running Windows 10 globally via Windows Update. Similarly, our...
  8. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update SDK Availability

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update SDK Availability: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update provides a developer platform that is designed to inspire the creator in each of us – empowering developers to build applications that change the way people work, play and interact with devices. To truly fulfill this platform promise, I believe...
  9. Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released: This is a big day! Today we opened access to download the Windows 10 Creators Update and, along with it, the Creators Update SDK. And today is a great day for all Windows developers to get the SDK and start building amazing apps that take advantage of new platform...
  10. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (1709) Fully Available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (1709) Fully Available: I’m happy to announce the Fall Creators Update (version 1709) is fully available for all compatible devices running Windows 10 worldwide! Full availability is the final phase of our rollout process. When a new feature update is released, we begin by targeting a select set of...