Windows 10: Windows 10 Creators Update available through the Update Assistant

Discus and support Windows 10 Creators Update available through the Update Assistant in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Right now I am running Windows 10 Creators Update that I installed using the ISO that was released on March 31st. How will this this version be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by BrownianMotion, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Windows 10 Creators Update available through the Update Assistant

Not so much, only difference will be the version of Cumulative Update. You are on revision 11, I am on 13 on one computer and 14 on another. I bet the number will increase quite a lot before April 11th because there ARE a few bug still that needs attention.

slicendice, Apr 4, 2017

2. Well, here's a link directly from Microsoft: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=823759

You get it by clicking on "Join the celebration - get the Windows 10 Anniversary Update today."

Windows 10 Creators Update available through the Update Assistant [​IMG]

If anyone is brave enough to try it, this might be the real deal, unlike the Softpedia link. Although it does say "Anniversary update," which seems a bit off. It does say that it will update your computer to 15063, but so did the UA from Softpedia.

BrownianMotion, Apr 4, 2017
  3. MSDOS8bit Win User
    Hi,

So Microsoft have been talking about the Update Assistant being available the 5 and the Windows Update starting the 11, but what about the Media Creation Tool ? Nobody has been talking about that, still i think a lot of users are planning on making a clean install.

So do you think they'll update the Media Creation Tool as well ?

I'm asking because i'm planning on making a clean install, as with any major Windows update.

Thanks a lot *Wink

MSDOS8bit, Apr 4, 2017
  4. Barman58 Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update available through the Update Assistant

Yes I believe they will, but it may not be until after the official release - the preferred update method is to do an upgrade in place so I think they will concentrate their server resources for that at first

Barman58, Apr 4, 2017
  5. Rocky Win User
    This is my question as well.

Rocky, Apr 4, 2017
  6. Barman58 Win User
    The Fast and slow rings have had the update for some time now, it was released to the Release Preview Ring last weekend - always get your updates from Microsoft, Never get anything from Softpedia unless you like PUP's and other crap.

You can sign up for the Release preview Ring at any time if you want early access to Major updates and drivers , and are willing to send Microsoft feedback of any issues you find.
    However the process of being accepted to the Insider scheme is likely to take longer than the time for the official update to become available

Barman58, Apr 4, 2017
  7. Well, the link I posted in the post you replied to is from Microsoft. The thing is, it comes up when you click on "get the Anniversary Update" and the version of the Update Assistant is the same as the one for the AU. But when you open the Update Assistant, it says that it will update you to 15063.

8. Barman58 Win User

The update assistant is designed to provide the latest released version of the operating system, which at this present moment is still the Anniversary Update, The creators Update is due for release on the 11th April 2017, with the actual time dependent on your market - I believe it's based on 9AM Redmond time but that could change - As could the release date

Basically the Creators Update will be available when Microsoft are ready

BTW it's worth waiting for *Wink

Barman58, Apr 4, 2017
  9. Microsoft literally said they would release the Creators Update on the 5th (today) through the Update Assistant.

10. magilla Win User
    According to article in PCWorld released yesterday, the update is available on 5th (TODAY). However, it just downloads the upgrade assistant and it downloads 27 other files --- nothing happens ---- just sits there --- like the download assistant did in the beginning of Windows 10 upgrade from 7 and 8

BTW. this is for ver 1607 - not insider only

magilla, Apr 4, 2017
  11. What does it say in Winver?

Josey Wales, Apr 4, 2017
  12. Still 14393.969. Last night it went through the download and installation process after saying it would upgrade to 15063, only for the version to be the same after it was finished.

13. Windows 10 Creators Update available through the Update Assistant

Now someone on reddit has found the official ISOs

[Direct Links removed]

14. Well if you want build 15063 join the insiders group in the slow ring.

Josey Wales, Apr 4, 2017
    Josey Wales, Apr 4, 2017
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Creators Update available through the Update Assistant - Similar Threads - Creators Update available

2. Windows 10 creator update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 creator update: I still do not get this update, is it normal? 84821
  3. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - ISO available?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - ISO available?: Does the ISO version include the Fall update? Download Windows 10 95683
  4. Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant - Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant - Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: My computer came preinstalled with Windows 10 on it. It already had the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant on it, which bumped it up to the regular Creators Update. When the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update comes out, and I go to install it through the Upgrade Assistant, will it...
  5. windows 10 not updating to creator fall even with assistant,media tool

windows 10 not updating to creator fall even with assistant,media tool: i am on win10 14393.693 version 1607 ,, i was trying to update it but not updaitng ,, then downloaded windows upgrade assistant tool.. the tool downloads 100% and verifies 100% and then error code windows 10 update assistant gives error 0x8007000d.. i checked sfc /scannow.....
  6. Windows 10 Creators Update

Windows 10 Creators Update: Hello,I am willing to try another more time (this will be the last try) to update my system.As you already know, my system is Windows 10, originally installed the Hebrew version and tailored on it the English language.Also installed Office 2007 and other programs...
  7. Windows 10 Creators Update fully available for all

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update fully available for all: For the past several months, I’ve shared insights on our roll out approach for Windows 10 Creators Update (version 1703). We’re now moving from a targeted offering to full availability for all compatible devices running Windows 10 globally via Windows Update. Similarly, our...
  8. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update SDK Availability

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update SDK Availability: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update provides a developer platform that is designed to inspire the creator in each of us – empowering developers to build applications that change the way people work, play and interact with devices. To truly fulfill this platform promise, I believe...
  9. Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released: This is a big day! Today we opened access to download the Windows 10 Creators Update and, along with it, the Creators Update SDK. And today is a great day for all Windows developers to get the SDK and start building amazing apps that take advantage of new platform...
  10. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (1709) Fully Available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (1709) Fully Available: I’m happy to announce the Fall Creators Update (version 1709) is fully available for all compatible devices running Windows 10 worldwide! Full availability is the final phase of our rollout process. When a new feature update is released, we begin by targeting a select set of...