Windows 10: Windows 10 Creators Update available through the Update Assistant

Discus and support Windows 10 Creators Update available through the Update Assistant in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Downloading now. XML file confirms 15063. It will be something to play with tomorrow *Smile Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by BrownianMotion, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Mooly Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update available through the Update Assistant

Downloading now. XML file confirms 15063. It will be something to play with tomorrow *Smile

Mooly, Apr 4, 2017
  2. MSDOS8bit Win User

Just downloaded it. I can confirm that the Media Creation Tool is downloading the latest version of Windows 10 Creators Update. I'm gonna install it on our 3 computers right now. Thanks for your help *Biggrin

MSDOS8bit, Apr 4, 2017
  3. Now if only they could update the Windows 10 Assistant too...

SuperConker, Apr 4, 2017
  4. luarpc Win User

Hi guys,

You can do it also from WU "Good news! The Windows 10 Creators Update is on its way. Want to be one of the first to get it?" Yes, show me how!

At least in Portugal, i´m updating now to creators update through windows 10 update assistant. The update assistant "tell me" that i have to update from 14393 to 15063.*Party

Cheers.

luarpc, Apr 4, 2017
  5. AndreTen Win User
    Can confirm that too. ISO made with the help from Media creation tool. Prepared to upgrade with official bits *Smile

AndreTen, Apr 4, 2017
  6. simrick Win User
    Getting it now. *Thumbs

simrick, Apr 4, 2017
  7. prikker Win User
    Downloading it now*Cool

prikker, Apr 4, 2017
  8. Gobbo Win User

Me too *Smile

Windows 10 Creators Update available through the Update Assistant [​IMG]

Gobbo, Apr 4, 2017
  9. MTA
    MTA Win User
    Installed

Windows 10 Creators Update available through the Update Assistant [​IMG]

10. So far the Windows Update Assistant tool isn't working for me. If I download and run the MCT tool, will it install the Creators Update?

Jesse Williams, Apr 4, 2017
  11. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello Jesse, *Smile

Yes, the new version of the MCT tool will also upgrade you to the Windows 10 Creators Update.

Upgrade to Windows 10 - Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Apr 4, 2017
  12. Gobbo Win User
    If you have installed the Update Assistant earlier, try to uninstall it, then download from MS site and install it again.
    Worked for me.

Gobbo, Apr 4, 2017
  13. bobkn Win User

This is something of a "me too" post, but I just downloaded the .ISO using the latest version of the Media Creation Too.

I used the "dism" command line utility to check. I received 15063 (X64). It's significantly smaller than the 15063 .ISO that I downloaded previously (3.55GB vs. 4.23GB).

bobkn, Apr 4, 2017
  14. Blue Light Reduction feature is great I hope they never take it out of Windows 10. My eyes feel great....
    I miss Windows Experience Index also *Devil

Windows 95, Apr 4, 2017
  15. prikker Win User
    Downloaded and installed *Cool

prikker, Apr 4, 2017
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Creators Update available through the Update Assistant - Similar Threads - Creators Update available

2. Windows 10 creator update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 creator update: I still do not get this update, is it normal? 84821
  3. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - ISO available?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - ISO available?: Does the ISO version include the Fall update? Download Windows 10 95683
  4. Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant - Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant - Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: My computer came preinstalled with Windows 10 on it. It already had the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant on it, which bumped it up to the regular Creators Update. When the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update comes out, and I go to install it through the Upgrade Assistant, will it...
  5. windows 10 not updating to creator fall even with assistant,media tool

windows 10 not updating to creator fall even with assistant,media tool: i am on win10 14393.693 version 1607 ,, i was trying to update it but not updaitng ,, then downloaded windows upgrade assistant tool.. the tool downloads 100% and verifies 100% and then error code windows 10 update assistant gives error 0x8007000d.. i checked sfc /scannow.....
  6. Windows 10 Creators Update

Windows 10 Creators Update: Hello,I am willing to try another more time (this will be the last try) to update my system.As you already know, my system is Windows 10, originally installed the Hebrew version and tailored on it the English language.Also installed Office 2007 and other programs...
  7. Windows 10 Creators Update fully available for all

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update fully available for all: For the past several months, I’ve shared insights on our roll out approach for Windows 10 Creators Update (version 1703). We’re now moving from a targeted offering to full availability for all compatible devices running Windows 10 globally via Windows Update. Similarly, our...
  8. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update SDK Availability

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update SDK Availability: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update provides a developer platform that is designed to inspire the creator in each of us – empowering developers to build applications that change the way people work, play and interact with devices. To truly fulfill this platform promise, I believe...
  9. Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released: This is a big day! Today we opened access to download the Windows 10 Creators Update and, along with it, the Creators Update SDK. And today is a great day for all Windows developers to get the SDK and start building amazing apps that take advantage of new platform...
  10. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (1709) Fully Available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (1709) Fully Available: I’m happy to announce the Fall Creators Update (version 1709) is fully available for all compatible devices running Windows 10 worldwide! Full availability is the final phase of our rollout process. When a new feature update is released, we begin by targeting a select set of...