Windows 10: Windows 10 Creators Update completly lags my computer

Discus and support Windows 10 Creators Update completly lags my computer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys, i really need help in here, so that's the thing: i updated to windows 10 creators update manually and i saw that the computer was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by OneShot, May 3, 2017.

1. OneShot Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update completly lags my computer

Hi guys, i really need help in here, so that's the thing: i updated to windows 10 creators update manually and i saw that the computer was underperforming then i booted the computer and re-installed the windows 10 from the ground without any saves or anything, it came with the Creators Update installed already and compilation .250!

The computer still lags and have performance issues, in games like League of Legends that isnt supposed to need that much of a graphic card i can't even get 144fps stable like i did before this update. The same goes for every game, i feel lag and fps drop almost everywhere.. Even using Chrome or opening windows apps the computer feels so slow and laggy! I can't get rid of it *Sad

My Specs in case it's needed:

CPU: Intel i5 4690
    GPU: MSI GTX 970
    MB: Asus H97 PLUS
    HDD: 1TB
    SSD: 250GB
    PSU: XFX 80W Gold

:)

OneShot, May 3, 2017

2. Windows 10 ver.1703/ 1709 and Windows Installer Service

Pls load windows 10 1607 then update completly after complete update 1607 load creator update and see it is the best version of win 10 I m using it and it is excellent

Rushda Rawat, May 3, 2017
  3. video playback issue after windows 10 update

after updating my laptop to windows 10 creators update, vlc and full screen youtube lags whenever i watch videos

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

mark gillagoda, May 3, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 Creators Update completly lags my computer

1. Windows 10 Creators Update completly lags my computer - Similar Threads - Creators Update completly

2. Windows Update has destabilized my computer completely.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update has destabilized my computer completely.: Mac Mini 2018. Core i7. 16 GB RAM 256 GB SSD, married to a Razer Core X/Radeon VII. Running Catalyst 19.82. Windows 10 64 bit fully updated. All my non-Windows PC apps/files were shoved into a TB3 SSD Drive. The Mac Mini was partitioned 50/50 Mac and Windows. Yesterday...
  3. my computer is completely broken

my computer is completely broken: Hello. I recently installed the newest windows update and my computer has completely broken over it. At first, it would just freeze when booting. After trying a few things, it began to crash at the windows logo with the "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" BSOD. All of the advanced...
  4. My Computer is Completely screwed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer is Completely screwed: So I'm running Windows Pro on my PC. Yesterday the computer just shuts off randomly. Then it restarts and lets me log back in, but once I log in it restarts and does the same thing as before. That process then repeats several times until it goes into Automatic repair. Then...
  5. My computer/Windows 10 is lagging/freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer/Windows 10 is lagging/freezing: I'm not sure if it's because of Windows 10 or this is just a hardware problem in general, but when I try typing the program always tends to lag/freeze/delay and the only way to stop this is by clicking anywhere on the screen to resume. The cursor just randomly disappears and...
  6. Creators update 2018 destroyed my computer

Creators update 2018 destroyed my computer: I started noticing constant freezing and crashes after the last big update, I think it was Creators' Fall. I reinstalled win10 and still my Disk is 100% used, my computer lags with only firefox and spotify opened. And of course, the occasional crashes... my computer didn't...
  7. my windows 10 computer won't complete a system update.

my windows 10 computer won't complete a system update.: 2018-06 Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4023057) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/my-windows-10-computer-wont-complete-a-system/cf06ab0f-273c-4e38-bc85-1d0986574546
  8. Mouse lag after fall creators update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mouse lag after fall creators update: After installing the last big fall creators update, I'm getting mouse lag, not only in games but also inside of windows. The mouse will sort of pause when I mouse over things that might highlight in windows. I already reinstalled the Logitech software, and I updated the...
  9. Creator's updates completely changed my customized Start Senu...

in Windows 10 Support
    Creator's updates completely changed my customized Start Senu...: 1) Is anyone aware of a way to restore? 2) Are there any performance issues related to this update? It's imperative that my machine run efficiently. 100671
  10. Windows 10 Version 1703 Creator's Update Broke My Computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Version 1703 Creator's Update Broke My Computer: So yesterday, I finally bit the bullet and decided to let my PC do the Windows 10 Version 1703 Creator's Update. After about 8 hours, I finally went to bed and let it keep running. Well sometime during the night it finally finished. Logged in this morning only to see that all...