Windows 10: Windows 10 Creators Update completly lags my computer

Discus and support Windows 10 Creators Update completly lags my computer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys, i really need help in here, so that's the thing: i updated to windows 10 creators update manually and i saw that the computer was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by OneShot, May 3, 2017.

1. OneShot Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update completly lags my computer

Hi guys, i really need help in here, so that's the thing: i updated to windows 10 creators update manually and i saw that the computer was underperforming then i booted the computer and re-installed the windows 10 from the ground without any saves or anything, it came with the Creators Update installed already and compilation .250!

The computer still lags and have performance issues, in games like League of Legends that isnt supposed to need that much of a graphic card i can't even get 144fps stable like i did before this update. The same goes for every game, i feel lag and fps drop almost everywhere.. Even using Chrome or opening windows apps the computer feels so slow and laggy! I can't get rid of it *Sad

My Specs in case it's needed:

CPU: Intel i5 4690
    GPU: MSI GTX 970
    MB: Asus H97 PLUS
    HDD: 1TB
    SSD: 250GB
    PSU: XFX 80W Gold

:)

OneShot, May 3, 2017

2. Windows 10 ver.1703/ 1709 and Windows Installer Service

Pls load windows 10 1607 then update completly after complete update 1607 load creator update and see it is the best version of win 10 I m using it and it is excellent

Rushda Rawat, May 3, 2017
  3. video playback issue after windows 10 update

after updating my laptop to windows 10 creators update, vlc and full screen youtube lags whenever i watch videos

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

mark gillagoda, May 3, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 Creators Update completly lags my computer

1. Windows 10 Creators Update completly lags my computer - Similar Threads - Creators Update completly

2. My computer will not complete updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer will not complete updates.: My computer keeps giving me error message when I try to get updates. I seem to be having issue with drivers and have uploaded the mini dump files to one drive with hopes that I get this issue resolved......
  3. Creators update 2018 destroyed my computer

Creators update 2018 destroyed my computer: I started noticing constant freezing and crashes after the last big update, I think it was Creators' Fall. I reinstalled win10 and still my Disk is 100% used, my computer lags with only firefox and spotify opened. And of course, the occasional crashes... my computer didn't...
  4. my windows 10 computer won't complete a system update.

my windows 10 computer won't complete a system update.: 2018-06 Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4023057) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/my-windows-10-computer-wont-complete-a-system/cf06ab0f-273c-4e38-bc85-1d0986574546
  5. Windows 10 creator update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 creator update: I still do not get this update, is it normal? 84821
  6. Question About Creator's Update 1709 Not Completing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question About Creator's Update 1709 Not Completing: I was getting popups to install this newest creator's update #1709, but I kept closing them until I was ready to do it, and planned to keep my computer on all night for the update. I've been ready to do it for a week now and haven't gotten any popups, which I was getting...
  7. Mouse lag after fall creators update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mouse lag after fall creators update: After installing the last big fall creators update, I'm getting mouse lag, not only in games but also inside of windows. The mouse will sort of pause when I mouse over things that might highlight in windows. I already reinstalled the Logitech software, and I updated the...
  8. Creator's updates completely changed my customized Start Senu...

in Windows 10 Support
    Creator's updates completely changed my customized Start Senu...: 1) Is anyone aware of a way to restore? 2) Are there any performance issues related to this update? It's imperative that my machine run efficiently. 100671
  9. Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released: This is a big day! Today we opened access to download the Windows 10 Creators Update and, along with it, the Creators Update SDK. And today is a great day for all Windows developers to get the SDK and start building amazing apps that take advantage of new platform...
  10. Windows 10 Version 1703 Creator's Update Broke My Computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Version 1703 Creator's Update Broke My Computer: So yesterday, I finally bit the bullet and decided to let my PC do the Windows 10 Version 1703 Creator's Update. After about 8 hours, I finally went to bed and let it keep running. Well sometime during the night it finally finished. Logged in this morning only to see that all...