Windows 10: Windows 10 Creators Update disabled driver

Discus and support Windows 10 Creators Update disabled driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, after upgrading to Windows 10 Creators Update, one of the several PCI ports remains disabled a device driver in the device manager. It is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pesedm, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Pesedm Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update disabled driver

Hello,
    after upgrading to Windows 10 Creators Update, one of the several PCI ports remains disabled a device driver in the device manager. It is about:

Intel (R) 5 Series / 3400 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 3 - 3B46

Also tested clean installation Win 10.
    After manual turn it on, the driver work correctly.
    I do not see anything in my system problem functionality.
    Can you turn it on permanently?

:)

Pesedm, Apr 25, 2017
  2. Jane Lla Win User

We appreciate the update.

We encourage you to submit your issue using the Feedback Hub. You can either vote on an existing submission or submit a new issue. When you submit a feedback item we gather additional details and information about your issue that will help determine what’s
    causing it and address it. Feedback items regularly receive Microsoft responses on the submissions in the Feedback app so you can see what we are doing about your feedback. Please revisit frequently to see the status of your feedback items.

In order to submit new feedback, please follow these steps:

1. On a Windows 10 device, search for Feedback Hub in Cortana search, then launch the app.

2. Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press + Add new feedback.

3. Select the Problem, and share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory

4. Important: If possible, reproduce the problem(s) after clicking Begin monitoring (or Start capture) near the end of the form; Stop monitoring when you’re done.

5. Once you’ve completed the form and monitoring, click Submit.

6. Click Continue using Feedback Hub.

7. Click My feedback at the top, then find the item you submitted (it may take a while to appear).

8. Open the item you submitted, then click Share.

9. Click Copy link, then paste the link here in your response (it will look like URL Manager link>).

Furthermore, check for the latest driver updates that might also help sort out the possible compatibility issue that is causing this.

Thank you for helping us make Windows better.

Jane Lla, Apr 25, 2017
  3. Jane Lla Win User

Hello,

Confirm the make and model of your device.

Have you done any changes on MSConfig utility under the Services tab?

(Assuming your device is a laptop.)

Furthermore, check in Power Option under Advance settings if power management is disabled. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Go to Power Options. (Type Power Options in Start menu)

2. Located at the left pane of the window, click on Choose when to turn off the display.

Windows 10 Creators Update disabled driver [​IMG]

3. Tap on Change advance power settings.

4. Scroll down and click on the plus button for PCI Express to expand. Under
    Link State Power Management, make sure Setting is turned
    off.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jane Lla, Apr 25, 2017
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Creators Update disabled driver - Similar Threads - Creators Update disabled

2. How to disable auto arrange in Windows 10 Creators Update version?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable auto arrange in Windows 10 Creators Update version?: My computer recently forced me to update Windows 10 the latest version which I do not like. So, has anyone here come up with a way to disable the auto arrange feature in the Windows 10 Creator's Update version 1703? 116253
  3. Windows 10 creator update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 creator update: I still do not get this update, is it normal? 84821
  4. Disable driver update regedit - 1709 Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable driver update regedit - 1709 Fall Creators Update: Hello How to turn off driver update via regedit ? os windows 10 fall creatros update 1709 Thank you 99435
  5. creators update :drivers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    creators update :drivers: does the windows 10 creators update occupy drivers so it's possible after a creators update the bsod will disappaer or is it not recommended to do a creators update on a system with bsod? 84564
  6. Windows 10 creator update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 creator update: I have just bought new laptop HP Elitebook X360 , which come with win 10 pro , I want to know if updating to windows 10 creator will remove my pre installed app and programs that came with it from HP company or not ! As it has many security features and drivers that I...
  7. Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Creators Update: Hello,I am willing to try another more time (this will be the last try) to update my system.As you already know, my system is Windows 10, originally installed the Hebrew version and tailored on it the English language.Also installed Office 2007 and other programs...
  8. Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released: This is a big day! Today we opened access to download the Windows 10 Creators Update and, along with it, the Creators Update SDK. And today is a great day for all Windows developers to get the SDK and start building amazing apps that take advantage of new platform...
  9. Creators update ssd driver problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Creators update ssd driver problem: After I had updated to creators update the day after release at 11 april 2017 ... update went through well with no apparent problem ( updated through upgrade assistant) i also liked the new features *Smile .... but almost 1 month of use after... I noticed my pny cs1311 240 GB...
  10. disable auto arrange in Windows 10 Creators Update version 1703

in Windows 10 Support
    disable auto arrange in Windows 10 Creators Update version 1703: I am also also using latest Classic Shell..... I have tried all reg edits etc listed on this forum and all they do is enable "auto arrange" to show so I can ck or unck it but uncked it will not allow me to even move folders or icons which are inside another folder. Work...