Windows 10: Windows 10 Creators Update Edition Question

Discus and support Windows 10 Creators Update Edition Question in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just wondering,does the Windows 10 Creators Update Edition work ok when you do a upgrade install,I did it last night and the upgrade went fine,and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NIK1, May 29, 2017.

1. NIK1 Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update Edition Question

Just wondering,does the Windows 10 Creators Update Edition work ok when you do a upgrade install,I did it last night and the upgrade went fine,and today when playing world of tanks online game the game was freezing,stuttering,losing FPS and it was not playable.After shutting down the game my pc was very unresponsive,any right click would freeze explorer.Even shutting down or restarting the pc at the start button would not work,ctrl,alt,delete was the only way to do it.Maybe upgrade is not recommended and clean install the only way to go.Any thoughts on this appreciated...

:)

2. JayWillig Win User

Creators Update using Media Creation Tool?

I used the Media Creation tool for Creators Edition update from a Home Edition Windows 10, and Created a 1703 IOS file. MY Question is:

Can I take that Same 1703 ISO file and Upgrade a Windows 10 Pro Computer to Creators Edition?

JayWillig, May 29, 2017
  3. Which version of "Windows10Upgrad" should I use?

Hi,

I want to update Windows 10 to creator edition.

I found 3 version update programs in Microsoft website: (as below)

Windows10Upgrad9252.exe

Windows10Upgrad26809.exe

Windows10Upgrad28085.exe

Now, Question is Which version of "Windows10Upgrad" should I use?

(I have tried all version above but no one can make my windows 10 become creator)

kevinbolton, May 29, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

5. NIK1 Win User
    Thanks for the info.Now I am getting a blue hue on the desktop and in videos when playing vids with windows media player.

6. Berton Win User
    I'd try installing VLC/VideoLAN for playing videos and DVD movies, supports quite a bit and free.

Berton, May 30, 2017
  7. NIK1 Win User
    I have also noticed even on a clean install all the windows sounds are gone,only sound I get is the windows startup sound,all other sounds from windows gone,not even a beep error or fart.Same with Realtek latest sound drivers installed..Guess I am going back to the last stable version I had which was Windows 10 Pro v1067 14393.1066 .Good thing I did a Acronis true image of it before I tried the creator crap..

8. Windows 10 Creators Update Edition Question

No issues here after an upgrade. I had planned to do a clean install, but it's working just as well as before the upgrade.

Always update your drivers after a major system update.

DeaconFrost, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Creators Update Edition Question - Similar Threads - Creators Update Edition

2. Windows 10 Professional Creators Edition - box or not?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Professional Creators Edition - box or not?: Hello, I want to buy 'Windows 10 Professional Creators Edition 32/64-bit USB Drive International' on a USB. I have 2 questions about it: 1. If I change my hardware significantly e.g. motherboard would I be able to use the same license for this new 'computer' without...
  3. Windows creator edition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows creator edition: I keep getting a blue screen it just has a arrow and a power symbol and press he arrow press the arrow and it just reboots https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-creator-edition/b21a1c5b-4b61-4e48-9063-5abd1143e79e
  4. Media Creator Question

Media Creator Question: I haven't used MC in a long time now and I have been wondering. Will it download the ISO with the latest build? (1709 or 1803 is fine). Because I don't really want to wait for my laptop to update for a whole day because I'd be really wasting my time. 110492
  5. Will the Creators edition help with managing updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will the Creators edition help with managing updates: I just upgraded my Home edition to Pro just to try to gain a little control over updates. I've one other Home machine and don't want to spend another $100 to do the same on it. It seems I remember reading some where in this forum that the CU will offer more control over the...
  6. Updating To Creator Edition

in Windows 10 Support
    Updating To Creator Edition: I just built a new Ryzen system and installed a full version win10 x64. Last night I did a check for updates and it gave me the win10 Creators update. So I went ahead and started it at around 8 PM. I checked at 1 AM and it was installing at 40%. At 8 AM it was at 80%. At 12...
  7. Windows 10 Creator Edition Restart Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Creator Edition Restart Problems: I have a Samsung Ultrabook i5 laptop which was working fine prior to upgrading to Windows 10 Creator last week. Instead of upgrading from the prior version, I opted for a complete clean install using Windows 10 Media Installer. I am having a lot of issues with Windows Restart...
  8. From Anniversary Update (1607) to Creators Edition?

From Anniversary Update (1607) to Creators Edition?: I would like to have everyone's feedback here. Currently, I am running Win10 1607 (AU) and would like to soon upgrade to the Win10 Creative Edition. Should I perform a Clean install from the 1607 to the Creative Edition or just do an upgrade through the Windows Update?...
  9. Latest update to Creators Edition Freezes....

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest update to Creators Edition Freezes....: Hi all Yesterday I downloaded the latest update for The Creators Edition but it failed twice with an error code 802....... Now when I go to settings to try again, my system hangs when I click on update and security. None of the options to reset or restore will work either....
  10. Windows Creator Pro Edition

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Creator Pro Edition: I am a little confused about the Creators Edition I have a machine that is running Windows 10 Pro if I install the Creators Edition does it select a Creators Edition Pro or is there such a thing? 83329

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10upgrad9252

2. Windows10Upgrad26809.exe