Windows 10: Windows 10 Creators Update Games Performance Tweak

Discus and support Windows 10 Creators Update Games Performance Tweak in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Some games after CU Update was stuttering like hell, so I've tried all, disable Game Bar, Game Mode... no fix. And Microsoft employee answered my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Warkratos, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Warkratos Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update Games Performance Tweak

Some games after CU Update was stuttering like hell, so I've tried all, disable Game Bar, Game Mode... no fix.

And Microsoft employee answered my post on reddit saying to untick "Show Game Bar on fullscreen games verified by Microsoft" on "Settings > Games > Game Bar" not just disable the first option but that one too.

You guys can see the games there are whitelisted by microsoft here: Your request appears to be from an automated process

and the answer here Windows 10 CU - Fullscreen optimizations? : Windows10

This fixed all my stutters on CU with Overwatch and GTAV.
    Hope this helps someone!

:)

Warkratos, Apr 13, 2017

2. After the Window Creator update, my internet wa connected, was signed out of pogo.com and now pogo.com just keeps flickering in address bar

Everything worked fine until the Windows 10 creator update yesterday. My internet was lost and my favorite pogo.com gaming site just flickers in the address bar and wont open. This update distabilized what was a perfectly tweaked machine and now i can
    not access my favorite Gaming site

AndreaSchweitzer, Apr 13, 2017
  3. Enneptt Win User
    Computer stuttering and freezing after the latest update

it has something to do with the creators update, A LOT of other gamers have been saying this, like this, my gaming laptop ran perfectly before the creators update and now explorer.exe is crashing on my gaming laptop every 5 min and performance in most of
    my games have drastically gone down, no solutions yet tho, you can look at this tho

Windows 10 creators update slows down pc

Enneptt, Apr 13, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 Creators Update Games Performance Tweak

1. Windows 10 Creators Update Games Performance Tweak - Similar Threads - Creators Update Games

2. Windows Registry Tweaks to Improve Performance and Experience

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Registry Tweaks to Improve Performance and Experience: Tweaking the registry is sometimes necessary to modify certain settings or configurations of a Windows operating system. The registry is a hierarchical database that stores various settings and options for Windows. It includes system configuration, device drivers, installed...
  3. Windows Registry Tweaks to Improve Performance and Experience

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Registry Tweaks to Improve Performance and Experience: Tweaking the registry is sometimes necessary to modify certain settings or configurations of a Windows operating system. The registry is a hierarchical database that stores various settings and options for Windows. It includes system configuration, device drivers, installed...
  4. Windows Registry Tweaks to Improve Performance and Experience

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Improve Windows 11 Performance by tweaking these settings

in Windows 10 News
    Improve Windows 11 Performance by tweaking these settings: [ATTACH]Windows 11 comes with new promises and claims about improved performance. We are still in the early stages and no one can completely tell as to how much performance increase is there in Windows 11, but there are some Windows 11 Settings to improve performance that we...
  6. Windows 10 Registry tweaks to improve Performance and Experience

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Registry tweaks to improve Performance and Experience: [ATTACH]If you want to make your Windows 10 operating system work seamlessly then this […] This article Windows 10 Registry tweaks to improve Performance and Experience first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Tweaks & Tune For Windows 10 Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tweaks & Tune For Windows 10 Gaming: Anyone have/recommend a best-practices tutorial on how to best setup Windows 10 for high performance gaming? I have one to suggest though I have not used these tweaks long enough yet to say if all are recommended. Don't know the guy that made this but many of the settings...
  8. Slow performance on Windows 10 laptop after creators update.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow performance on Windows 10 laptop after creators update.: I recently bought a new laptop, Acer E5-575G with good specs. It has an Intel i5 7200U, 4GB of RAM, 2GB Nvidia 940MX and 1TB hard drive. It came with DOS pre-installed so I had to install Windows 10 myself. All was fine until updating to the Fall Creators Update. Booting time...
  9. Windows 10 Creators Update performance issues

Windows 10 Creators Update performance issues: Okay so I installed the creators update 2 days ago and my "gaming" pc's performace is slower than ever. I also checked the cpu workload when I play certain games and it has DOUBLED since I updated. I can literally feel how slow my pc got even when im only browsing the web. I...
  10. Creators Update performance issues

Creators Update performance issues: Hello everyone, I've bought a completely new rig, my specs are below: Gigabyte GA-Z270-HD3P i7-7700k 32GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX 250GB System SSD Samsung EVO 850 Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6GB On this I've installed the new creators update of Win10 Pro, and without...