Windows 10: Windows 10 Creators Update issues

Discus and support Windows 10 Creators Update issues in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi I am not sure where i can post this issue. I was runninh anniversary update and updated to creators using assistant. Now when i go to file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by ronaldo9r9, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Windows 10 Creators Update issues

Hi

I am not sure where i can post this issue.

I was runninh anniversary update and updated to creators using assistant. Now when i go to file explorer i can see some icons but some the icons are missing on all drives. All i can see is folder icon on some but no text is showing next to icon.

All of my gpu drivers and other devices drivers are up to date.

What do you guys suggest?

:)

ronaldo9r9, Apr 5, 2017

2. Downloading cumulative update for Windows 10

Update your system to the creators update manually- It should do 2 purposes:

• Make your system up to date.
    • Sort this windows update issue.
    Creators update is the latest stable build for Windows 10 released on 11th April and I hope this should solve your WU issue as well.

Use Media creation tool or the upgrade assistant to upgrade your system to the creators update.

Update to Windows 10 creators
    update manually if you are unable to get it through Windows update

Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 5, 2017
  3. Windows Cumulative update fails to install June 2017

Update your system to the creators update manually- It should do 2 purposes:

• Make your system up to date.
    • Sort this windows update issue.
    Creators update is the latest stable build for Windows 10 released on 11th April and I hope this should solve your WU issue as well.

Use Media creation tool or the upgrade assistant to upgrade your system to the creators update.

Update to Windows 10 creators
    update manually if you are unable to get it through Windows update

Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 5, 2017
  4. Windows 10 Creators Update issues

This happens with anything I install or anywhere i go for e.g if I open control panel i see only icons no text. If i install the program i see no next button or cancel button. Its quite weird i am not sure on what to do.

ronaldo9r9, Apr 5, 2017
  5. bobkn Win User
    This is sort of a cruel suggestion, but...

Do a clean install.

bobkn, Apr 8, 2017
  6. Windows 10 Creators Update issues [​IMG]

Creator's Update has broken some DX12 Crossfire games, using 17.4.1 driver..

AMD have apparently got a fix planned..

BugMeister, Apr 9, 2017
  7. FerchogtX Win User
    Sorry for posting here, but seems it's related to some issues I had receently. This saturday I upgraded to CU... everything seems to work except for Clip Studio Pain EX, which has renedring ussues, basically, when you start it, you have a black window first, then the main window renders normal, and when you do zoom in or our operations, lags horribly, while other operations go as normal... also, new file dialog seems to lag when opening...

Can this @BugMeister be cause of what you describe? Is AU having this driver model?

FerchogtX, Apr 16, 2017
  8. Windows 10 Creators Update issues

BugMeister, Apr 16, 2017
  9. FerchogtX Win User
    This confirms for me the new driver model has broken something then... quite amusing...

FerchogtX, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Creators Update issues

1. Windows 10 Creators Update issues - Similar Threads - Creators Update issues

2. Chrome Issues With Creators Update.

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Issues With Creators Update.: Just an FYI, since several users are posting about these issues on the Google Chrome help forum: Issue #1: After installing the Creators Update, my extension icons mysteriously disappeared and Chrome would lock up if I tried to install/uninstall/reinstall any extension....
  3. Creator Update and HomeGroup Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creator Update and HomeGroup Issue: Prior to the update I had no issues: 4 computers connected via wireless to a New Netgear Router. Prior to update, all computers were recognized on the network and the Homegroup. 1) 3 computers see all on the network and Home Group and can access each other and can see...
  4. Windows 10 Fall Creators update issues and problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Fall Creators update issues and problems.: Hi all, I have big problems with the new MS update which prevents me from installing updates or drivers. It seems that MS has a mind of its own because whenever i install newer drivers it keeps saying that older drivers are installed in device manager.. This is what...
  5. Screensaver Issues after updating to Windows 10 Creator

in Windows 10 Support
    Screensaver Issues after updating to Windows 10 Creator: I have just updated to Win10 Creator and experiencing some problems with the screen saver. The screen saver starts after the designated time, and displays my photographs in a random order. All good stuff ... it is performing exactly as it should. Normally, any key...
  6. Windows 10 Creators Update performance issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Creators Update performance issues: Okay so I installed the creators update 2 days ago and my "gaming" pc's performace is slower than ever. I also checked the cpu workload when I play certain games and it has DOUBLED since I updated. I can literally feel how slow my pc got even when im only browsing the web. I...
  7. Windows 10 Creators Update video issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Creators Update video issue: Hi I was notified by Windows Update that my system was ready to be upgraded to Windows 10 Creators Update. I always prefer to do clean installs, so I use the media creation tool and cleanly installed Windows 10 Creators Update. I have my monitor set to turn off after a...
  8. Windows 10 Fall Creators (1709) Update Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Fall Creators (1709) Update Issues: I am having issues updating from 1703 to 1709, and I could use some help. I used the native Windows Update tool to download 1709. I restarted my computer when prompted to begin the installation. I got about a quarter of the way through the installation when I got a blue...
  9. Creators updates new issues.

in Windows 10 Support
    Creators updates new issues.: Okay so here are some issues I have encountered. I'am getting the "Session "Microsoft.Windows.UniversalNotificationPlatform" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022" error which is being caused by Windows Update and Privacy settings. I could uninstall it but...
  10. Creator update issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Creator update issues: I had original installed creator update in VM and the update went fine. So i did an install on actual hardware the update didn't go fine. Upon first boot up I noticed all the icons i had pinned on startmenu were corrupt, so I rebooted system when system was back up, all...