Windows 10: Windows 10, ctr+c & ctr+v not working properly

Discus and support Windows 10, ctr+c & ctr+v not working properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I have just bought and assembled a brand new PC with following main components: Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z370-F CPU: i7 8700K GPU: Asus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kasper RW, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Kasper RW Win User

Windows 10, ctr+c & ctr+v not working properly

Hello

I have just bought and assembled a brand new PC with following main components:

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z370-F

CPU: i7 8700K

GPU: Asus ROG Strix Geforce GTX 1080 Ti

I run a fresh install of the newest updated Windows 10 Pro

Everything is good, except when I try to copy paste, it more often than not wont do it. Instead when i try to paste something I get this text instead pasted, that shows a path to a .dmp file:

C:\Users\Kasper\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-08-27--17-16-05_.dmp

And when I look at this location, windows has made a .dmp file each time i tried ctr+v.

I have tried to google this problem, where some suggested to look in the device manager under keyboards. And if there where multiple devices I should first try uninstall all but one, and see if that worked. If not, then uninstall them all, restart at see.

I have 3x "HID Keyboard Device" listed under the Keyboards for some reason, tried both of these option, but the problem persist, and every time I restart, all 3 of these devices are back in the device manager. Also tried using other USB ports without luck, and tried right clicking and hit update driver, which resulted in no driver found.

I have a Steelseries G6 v2 keyboard, which doesn't have a driver, and is plug and play (the keyboard is not new, had this with previous computer with Windows 7 without any problems).

I would link the .dmp file here if i could, but it seems that there a no options to attach file to this post.

Running out of ideas, anyone who might know how to solve this problem?

Thank you

-Kasper

:)

Kasper RW, Aug 27, 2018

2. Very Very Low CTR

Hello friends,

I am currently running a website iLyke (http://www.ilyke.net), I get about 2-3k Hits a day, and on lucky days Hits are around 10k-15k, The problem I am having is, that my Google AdSense CTR is very very low (0.07% average for this month *Bang Head :banghead: ). So my earnings are very low. *Cry :cry:

I've placed the ads according to what Google suggests.

Please guide me how can I improve my CTR and improve the earnings. *Smile Windows 10, ctr+c & ctr+v not working properly :)

Thank You.

smartali89, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Yukikaze Win User
    Very Very Low CTR

Making the page load quick is already a good boost to your CTR potential - People who enjoy using a site are more likely to click on ads on the same site.

Yukikaze, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Windows 10, ctr+c & ctr+v not working properly

Very Very Low CTR

The page loading is quick now, I am hoping visitors won't have to wait much long.

What about CTR now?

smartali89, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10, ctr+c & ctr+v not working properly

1. Windows 10, ctr+c & ctr+v not working properly - Similar Threads - ctr+c ctr+v working

2. Ctr ^F5 stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctr ^F5 stopped working: I use ^F5 to refresh page , now it stopped working and gives me speech recognition setting instead https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ctr-f5-stopped-working/7a5e8035-2b70-44ef-9698-e577c07d6c7f
  3. Ctr ^F5 stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ctr ^F5 stopped working: I use ^F5 to refresh page , now it stopped working and gives me speech recognition setting instead https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ctr-f5-stopped-working/7a5e8035-2b70-44ef-9698-e577c07d6c7f
  4. Windows 11 Copy and Paste Ctr C and Ctr V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Copy and Paste Ctr C and Ctr V: Hello there,I was very excited about using Windows 11 and to start deploying it on the work computers at the college where I serve as an IT Coordinator. However, I have encountered a rather bothersome issue that has been prevalent across all the Windows 11 computers I've set...
  5. Windows 11 Copy and Paste Ctr C and Ctr V

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Copy and Paste Ctr C and Ctr V: Hello there,I was very excited about using Windows 11 and to start deploying it on the work computers at the college where I serve as an IT Coordinator. However, I have encountered a rather bothersome issue that has been prevalent across all the Windows 11 computers I've set...
  6. CTR Antivirus Protection Software & HTML

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CTR Antivirus Protection Software & HTML: Hello, I have a Windows Surface Pro 7. In my management class we have an assignment to create our own website from scratch using Notepad or Notepad++. To do this our instructor first provided us with detailed instructions, including pictures, on how to set up a "www" file...
  7. HP Solution ctr Icon/software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Solution ctr Icon/software: When I select the icon for the HP solution ct. it does NOT open the software. How do I repace it? Rick https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-solution-ctr-iconsoftware/97ad840c-06c9-4a37-8f4e-e26a21d366da
  8. Boot problem ctr+alt+del no signal ...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot problem ctr+alt+del no signal ...: Windows 10 all updates installed 4770K Asus 7970 top 3 GB 16GB ddr 3 SSD Evo 250gb for windows and a few games with around 90GB free space HDD 1TB A few times recently my computer didnt boot into windows.. A few times it booted to black screen with 'ctrl+alt+del restart'.....
  9. Boot problem ctr+alt+del no signal ...

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot problem ctr+alt+del no signal ...: Windows 10 all updates installed 4770K Asus 7970 top 3 GB 16GB ddr 3 SSD Evo 250gb for windows and a few games with around 90GB free space HDD 1TB A few times recently my computer didnt boot into windows.. A few times it booted to black screen with 'ctrl+alt+del restart'.....
  10. Windows 10, ctr+c & ctr+v not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10, ctr+c & ctr+v not working properly: Hello I haveban alienware 17 r5 laptop CPU: i7 8hth gen GPU: Gtx 1070 I run a fresh install of the newest updated Windows 10 pro Everything is good, except when I try to copy paste, it more often than not wont do it. Instead when i try to paste something I get this...