Windows 10: Windows 10 CU - Fullscreen optimizations

Discus and support Windows 10 CU - Fullscreen optimizations in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; There is a new compatibility option on .exes properties, "Disable Fullscreen Optimizations" , I use Windows Colour Calibration to adjust gamma etc, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Warkratos, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Warkratos Win User

Windows 10 CU - Fullscreen optimizations

There is a new compatibility option on .exes properties, "Disable Fullscreen Optimizations" , I use Windows Colour Calibration to adjust gamma etc, but when I launch a game, all my settings gets reseted to default, but when I check this box on the game .exe, it launches normally , like on Anniversary Update.

Anyone know what this option does? Or any tutorial to Disable Fullscreen Optimizations globally?

:)

Warkratos, Apr 7, 2017

2. Can Fullscreen optimization cause input lag?

I've heard some games like Overwatch and CSGO can have some lag input when fullscreen optimization is enabled. Can you tell me what Fullscreen optimization actually does?

PatrickCastillo1, Apr 7, 2017
  3. bad_module_info Error

So i read somewhere that it has to do with fullscreen optimization.

So look for pubg or fortine or whatever game u have troubles with exe and right klick it and press properties.

Check the disable fullscreen optimization.

Worked for me.

Gustavo_R83, Apr 7, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 CU - Fullscreen optimizations

1. Windows 10 CU - Fullscreen optimizations - Similar Threads - Fullscreen optimizations

2. Fullscreen Optimizations - Windows Registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fullscreen Optimizations - Windows Registry: Can someone please explain to me what each of following registry keys do or what they are about?GameDVR_DSEBehaviorGameDVR_DXGIHonorFSEWindowsCompatibleGameDVR_EFSEFeatureFlagsGameDVR_EnabledGameDVR_FSEBehaviorGameDVR_FSEBehaviorModeGameDVR_HonorUserFSEBehaviorMode...
  3. Fullscreen Optimizations - Windows Registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fullscreen Optimizations - Windows Registry: Can someone please explain to me what each of following registry keys do or what they are about?GameDVR_DSEBehaviorGameDVR_DXGIHonorFSEWindowsCompatibleGameDVR_EFSEFeatureFlagsGameDVR_EnabledGameDVR_FSEBehaviorGameDVR_FSEBehaviorModeGameDVR_HonorUserFSEBehaviorMode...
  4. Fullscreen Optimizations - Windows Registry

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Disabling Fullscreen Optimizations - Compatibility Flags

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling Fullscreen Optimizations - Compatibility Flags: I have seen somewhere that putting the string value registry key:"~ DISABLEDXMAXIMIZEDWINDOWEDMODE HIGHDPIAWARE"in "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers" would disable Fullscreen Optimizations.Is it true?Is...
  6. Disabling Fullscreen Optimizations - Compatibility Flags

Disabling Fullscreen Optimizations - Compatibility Flags: I have seen somewhere that putting the string value registry key:"~ DISABLEDXMAXIMIZEDWINDOWEDMODE HIGHDPIAWARE"in "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers" would disable Fullscreen Optimizations.Is it true?Is...
  7. Disabling Fullscreen Optimizations - Compatibility Flags

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Fullscreen optimizations for gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fullscreen optimizations for gaming: [ATTACH] Good day. So I've been curious about this fullscreen optimization feature and what it actually does. I've read somewhere else that it may even break things or cause apps to work worse. I've been trying to fix this issue where, I'm playing genshin impact in...
  9. Windows 11 Applications minimize on launch with Disable Fullscreen Optimizations checked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Applications minimize on launch with Disable Fullscreen Optimizations checked: Hello.So basically with all drivers updated and the Windows 11 OS updated, if you start a game with 'Disable Fullscreen Optimizations' checked it will minimize itself on launch.What's strange about this is that it occurs only once on bootup, if you quit the application and...
  10. Windows 11 Applications minimize on launch with Disable Fullscreen Optimizations checked

Windows 11 Applications minimize on launch with Disable Fullscreen Optimizations checked: Hello.So basically with all drivers updated and the Windows 11 OS updated, if you start a game with 'Disable Fullscreen Optimizations' checked it will minimize itself on launch.What's strange about this is that it occurs only once on bootup, if you quit the application and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fullscreen optimizations windows 10 cu

2. Windows fullscreen optimizations