Windows 10: Windows 10 CU Low Performance

Discus and support Windows 10 CU Low Performance in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi guys, i really need help in here, so that's the thing: i updated to windows 10 creators update manually and i saw that the computer was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Silent, May 4, 2017.

1. Silent Win User

Windows 10 CU Low Performance

Hi guys, i really need help in here, so that's the thing: i updated to windows 10 creators update manually and i saw that the computer was underperforming then i booted the computer and re-installed the windows 10 from the ground without any saves or anything, it came with the Creators Update installed already and compilation .250!

The computer still lags and have performance issues, in games like League of Legends that isnt supposed to need that much of a graphic card i can't even get 144fps stable like i did before this update. The same goes for every game, i feel lag and fps drop almost everywhere.. Even using Chrome or opening windows apps the computer feels so slow and laggy! I can't get rid of it
    Windows 10 CU Low Performance [​IMG]

:)

Silent, May 4, 2017

2. Shutdown issue on Windows 10 Creators Update (1703)

Hi,

thanks for the prompt answer.

I performed clean installation of Windows 10 CU, installed latest available KB patch and then performed DISM clean-up, thus there is no option to perform a rollback.

Does MSFT plan to release a fix to the issue next week (Tuesday Patch)?

Thanks.

Mike B. IL, May 4, 2017
  3. garym123 Win User
    Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update for Lumia 1520

You can try it with the insider.

Don't know why some phones have to go that path. Have an 830 on CU I could use for my daily driver, very stable, still low battery usage.

garym123, May 4, 2017
  4. Windows 10 CU Low Performance

Welcome to the forums Silent!

You can try turning off the "game mode", that seems to help some with this problem. I myself didn't notice any difference with the CU update. FPS was within a frame or two of what it was , at least playing Witcher 3. (about all I'm playing for now)

You are using the newest Nvidia drivers , correct?

indianacarnie, May 4, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 CU Low Performance

1. Windows 10 CU Low Performance - Similar Threads - Low Performance

2. How do I fix my low battery performance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my low battery performance?: My Windows 11 laptop keeps on powering off when it reaches 30%, and when I press the power button a low battery symbol appears. Can someone please help me fix this problem?...
  3. How do I fix my low battery performance?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my low battery performance?: My Windows 11 laptop keeps on powering off when it reaches 30%, and when I press the power button a low battery symbol appears. Can someone please help me fix this problem?...
  4. My graphic card performance is low and the drivers keep messing up my system.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My graphic card performance is low and the drivers keep messing up my system.: I checked the benchmark scores and performance of my graphic card NVIDIA 950M. The score was very low 4.86%. This causes my screen to glitch and flicker making the laptop unusable. I tried to uninstall the graphics drivers and when I do so the laptop works fine on Intel HD...
  5. My graphic card performance is low and the drivers keep messing up my system.

My graphic card performance is low and the drivers keep messing up my system.: I checked the benchmark scores and performance of my graphic card NVIDIA 950M. The score was very low 4.86%. This causes my screen to glitch and flicker making the laptop unusable. I tried to uninstall the graphics drivers and when I do so the laptop works fine on Intel HD...
  6. My laptop has low performance.

My laptop has low performance.: As you can see, from day 22 go on my laptop sunk on tick red, I’m not sure why but maybe on that day i was trying to move all my folders to another disk, but one thing happened that was my avast didn’t accept my administrator access, so that I had to use stronger methods...
  7. My laptop has low performance.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has low performance.: As you can see, from day 22 go on my laptop sunk on tick red, I’m not sure why but maybe on that day i was trying to move all my folders to another disk, but one thing happened that was my avast didn’t accept my administrator access, so that I had to use stronger methods...
  8. My Laptop CPU's clock speed is max but performance is low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop CPU's clock speed is max but performance is low: Hi,My Laptop is underperforming when I'm charging it. Whenever I plug in my laptop's charger, I notice a increase in the CPU clock speed which to me is normal since I want my laptop to perform better on charge however, Instead of performing better my laptop underperforms. FPS...
  9. My Laptop CPU's clock speed is max but performance is low

My Laptop CPU's clock speed is max but performance is low: Hi,My Laptop is underperforming when I'm charging it. Whenever I plug in my laptop's charger, I notice a increase in the CPU clock speed which to me is normal since I want my laptop to perform better on charge however, Instead of performing better my laptop underperforms. FPS...
  10. My Laptop CPU's clock speed is max but performance is low

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging