Windows 10: Windows 10 currently at 1709 says "Up to date"

Discus and support Windows 10 currently at 1709 says "Up to date" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am forcing "Check for updates" and Update status says "Your device is up to date. Last checked today, 5:30 PM" In System--->About It says Version:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tiripon, Jul 5, 2018.

1. tiripon Win User

Windows 10 currently at 1709 says "Up to date"

I am forcing "Check for updates" and Update status says "Your device is up to date. Last checked today, 5:30 PM"

In System--->About

It says Version: 1709

Why is it not seeing updates for 1803?

:)

tiripon, Jul 5, 2018
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 5, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 currently at 1709 says "Up to date" - Similar Threads - currently 1709 says

2. Windows will not update. Currently on version 1709

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will not update. Currently on version 1709: This is what I get-There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 - Error 0x80070057 Microsoft .NET...
  3. Windows will not update. Currently on version 1709

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows will not update. Currently on version 1709: This is what I get-There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 - Error 0x80070057 Microsoft .NET...
  4. Windows will not update. Currently on version 1709

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 2004 says I am up to date

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 2004 says I am up to date: I want the new update but Windows keeps saying that my computer is up to date. When could I get my update? I am worried about using the upgrade assistant because I heard it causes problems for the PC. submitted by /u/IcyAsk5 [link] [comments]...
  6. My PC says It was Up to date, but..........

My PC says It was Up to date, but..........: My PC Runs Windows 1909. But, after i rolled back my Windows 10 from a Preview Build It shows Attention Needed and when i clicked it, it shows your PC is up to date also Showing a Red Exclamation Mark. Is this normal, or is it bad? Because I already Restarted my PC and It...
  7. Windows 10 fails to update -- yet says it is up to date

Windows 10 fails to update -- yet says it is up to date: My Windows 10 is saying it is up to date yet it tells me it is still on version 1803. When I check update history, it says "1809 require a restart to finish installing" yet doesn't install on restart. 1903 failed to install probably because I haven't been able to upgrade it...
  8. antivirus says drivers out of date, but the computer says they are up to date

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    antivirus says drivers out of date, but the computer says they are up to date: my "Avast free" antivirus program keeps popping up, telling me that my drivers are out of date it won't update the drivers unless i "upgrade" to a paid subscription. when i go into my computer's settings and and go to device manager and try to update the allegedly...
  9. Says I'm up to date, but I'm not

Says I'm up to date, but I'm not: Windows Update tells me my laptop is up to date even though I'm trying to upgrade to version 1809 and my laptop (a Dell Inspiron 5579 2-in-1) is currently running version 1803. I admittedly had a couple of failed attempts to download 1809 on this laptop earlier, but now my...
  10. Windows updates are not updating but says it's up to date

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows updates are not updating but says it's up to date: When I checked my updates in View updates, there are no updates listed but in settings it says my system is up to date, This is on a 10049 updated from 10041, apart from this it works reasonably well. [img] [img] 5150

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows says im up to date but im on 1709

2. your device is up to date 1709 no feature update

3. windows 10 says up to date but it is not

4. windows version says up to date,
  5. im on eindows 10 build 1803 and it says Im up to date?,
  6. Windows 1709 your device is not up to date,
  7. windows claims 1803 all up to date,
  8. windows 10 says up to date,
  9. your device is up to date. but its not,
  10. windows says pc is up to date,
  11. surface pro 4 window 10 at 1709 windows update says I am up to date,