Windows 10: Windows 10 date turn back to previous days

Discus and support Windows 10 date turn back to previous days in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, some machine in my domains, upgraded to Windows 10, lost correct date and roll back to an old date. They have as time source the domain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Skullblade, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Windows 10 date turn back to previous days

Hi,
    some machine in my domains, upgraded to Windows 10, lost correct date and roll back to an old date.
    They have as time source the domain controller, that sync with external ntp.
    I see event id and i found a kernel-general id 1.

:)

Skullblade, Jun 28, 2016
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 system date turn back to previous days

Hi Richard,

With regards to the issue that you are facing, I would like you to post your query with
    TechNet for better resolution

Technet forums - Windows 10 IT Pro

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 28, 2016
  3. Windows 10 system date turn back to previous days

Hi,

some machine in my domains, upgraded to Windows 10 and updated all service packs, lost correct date and roll back to an old date.

They have as time source the domain controller, I see event id and i found a kernel-general id 1.

Richard Loong, Jun 28, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 date turn back to previous days

1. Windows 10 date turn back to previous days - Similar Threads - date turn previous

2. How to increase the number of days to roll back Windows to a previous version of Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to increase the number of days to roll back Windows to a previous version of Windows...: windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-the-number-of-days-to-roll-back/8dc4f0ac-b058-4ab3-b277-9ad7deeb51f5
  3. How to increase the number of days to roll back Windows to a previous version of Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase the number of days to roll back Windows to a previous version of Windows...: Windows 11 roll back.*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-the-number-of-days-to-roll-back/67a28ee8-716d-4577-bf28-e295fd780434
  4. Date format back to previous setting in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Date format back to previous setting in Windows 10: Hi,I'm having an issue here with a particular computer managed by our team. Located in Perth / AU, the date format before I changed was like mm/dd/yyyy. I change to dd/mm/yyyy as requested by a user but every time login the date format back to mm/dd/yyyy.I'm asking the user...
  5. Date format back to previous setting in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Date format back to previous setting in Windows 10: Hi,I'm having an issue here with a particular computer managed by our team. Located in Perth / AU, the date format before I changed was like mm/dd/yyyy. I change to dd/mm/yyyy as requested by a user but every time login the date format back to mm/dd/yyyy.I'm asking the user...
  6. Date format back to previous setting in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. going back to a previous date on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    going back to a previous date on Windows 10: how do i go back to settings on a previous date and get out of tablet mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/going-back-to-a-previous-date-on-windows-10/19dc87a0-cdc9-4b9b-835a-e12993359b06
  8. restore windows 10 to previous date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    restore windows 10 to previous date: restore windows 10 to past date after update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-windows-10-to-previous-date/25974bd1-b6e2-4eaa-8dc8-7ff947a4cf14
  9. Changed date on computer reverts back to previous in 3 to 10 seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    Changed date on computer reverts back to previous in 3 to 10 seconds: Hello. So desktop computer is Dell XPS, I7. Windows 10 Pro. Normal office software, Quickbooks, AOL desktop, McAfee antivirus. The date and time on the computer are correct to current date and time (5/4/2017). I go to change the date to 5/8/2017. The date changes when I...
  10. Set Number of Days can Go Back to Previous Version of Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Set Number of Days can Go Back to Previous Version of Windows: How to: Set Number of Days can Go Back to Previous Version of Windows How to Set Number of Days can Go Back to Previous Version of Windows in Windows 10 When you go back to the previous version of Windows for up to a 10 days after upgrading to Windows 10 if you should...