Windows 10: Windows 10 Deployment

Discus and support Windows 10 Deployment in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I wonder if you can help me with deploying Windows 10, I have a few questions; Can I deploy W10 like I currently do via WDS 2008? What software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by madmanmoon, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Deployment

I wonder if you can help me with deploying Windows 10, I have a few questions;

Can I deploy W10 like I currently do via WDS 2008?

What software can I use to create a customized W10 DVD that allows me to alter/disable some of the standard initial setup questions?

We pay for an OVS agreement, should I be able to get a copy of Windows 10 from the VLSC? I cant seem to find a Windows 10 ISO, just 7 & 8?

Further questions may come aling, just trying to get a grasp of it all.

Many thanks.

:)

madmanmoon, Apr 7, 2016
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 7, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Deployment

After upgrading to Win 10. it was discovered that one of the apps was not compatible so I had to downgrade to Win. 7

Is there a reservation stored somewhere so that I may reinstall it at a later date after the July 29 deadline without being charged for it?

FrankGiorgione, Apr 7, 2016
  4. EdTittel Win User

Windows 10 Deployment

If you have a volume licensing agreement with MS (or through an MS partner, as I do), you can visit the Volume Licensing Service Center at Volume Licensing Service Center. There's a download link right there on the page for any products for which you have paid for licenses. OTOH, all you really need from there is a key (also available through a variant of that page): you can always download Win10 from the Media Creation Tool pages or from TechBench.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

Windows 10 Deployment [​IMG]

EdTittel, Apr 7, 2016
  5. Thanks, Windows 10 Professional wasn't on the list when I checked.

Will check again.

madmanmoon, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Deployment

1. Windows 10 Deployment - Similar Threads - Deployment

2. MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment: MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe /silent /install][Installation] :: Execution failed with exit code [-2147219198].is there a debug log or something? what to do from here?...
  3. MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment: MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe /silent /install][Installation] :: Execution failed with exit code [-2147219198].is there a debug log or something? what to do from here?...
  4. MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows deployment with WCD and ppkg file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows deployment with WCD and ppkg file: Hello, I've tried to use Windows Configuration Designer to create an installation package for new laptopsIt works fine, sets up local administrator, wi-fi password and computer name, but when it comes to installing apps, it just doesn't do that. I tried each app install...
  6. Windows deployment with WCD and ppkg file

Windows deployment with WCD and ppkg file: Hello, I've tried to use Windows Configuration Designer to create an installation package for new laptopsIt works fine, sets up local administrator, wi-fi password and computer name, but when it comes to installing apps, it just doesn't do that. I tried each app install...
  7. Windows deployment with WCD and ppkg file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Is there any update on windows 12 as if when it will be deployed to the public officially.?.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any update on windows 12 as if when it will be deployed to the public officially.?.: Is there any trustworthy update on windows 12 release when will it be deployed to general public and when can we expect to use it...? There are many sources on the web saying rhetorically about windows 12 but none can be trust worthy. I would honestly be glad and appreciated...
  9. Is there any update on windows 12 as if when it will be deployed to the public officially.?.

Is there any update on windows 12 as if when it will be deployed to the public officially.?.: Is there any trustworthy update on windows 12 release when will it be deployed to general public and when can we expect to use it...? There are many sources on the web saying rhetorically about windows 12 but none can be trust worthy. I would honestly be glad and appreciated...
  10. Issue with Primary DNS Suffix Not Applying in User Driven Entra Join Deployment Profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Primary DNS Suffix Not Applying in User Driven Entra Join Deployment Profile: Hello,I have an on-premises AD setup. Intune Connector and Azure AD Connectors are configured and functioning correctly. My requirement is to configure auto-pilot with an Entra Join Profile, enabling users to log in via Entra AD. After-login, users should be able to ping...