Windows 10: Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading

Discus and support Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I logged in to my old laptop to recover some files and it was a bit slow to even start and just for a note i have not used it in about 8 months. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kevin L._320, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading

I logged in to my old laptop to recover some files and it was a bit slow to even start and just for a note i have not used it in about 8 months. After i had logged in there was a message on my desktop letting me know about a new windows update. I had tried clicking on it and other things and it did not seem to work and the taskbar items were not fully loaded. These files were somewhat important and not saved to the cloud so this is the only way i can get them. Is this because i have not used the laptop in a long time and it had withered or could this be another problem persisting?

:)

Kevin L._320, Apr 24, 2024
  2. KRhind Win User

PC stuck on desktop with constant loading cursor

My PC was running perfectly fine until this morning when it wouldn't connect to the internet. I restarted and then it was stuck on a black screen. I restarted again and eventually got to the desktop, however its stuck once more. I cant click on any icons
    or open anything and when I hover over the task bar my cursor turns into a little blue loading circle. I started a disk repair from the Advanced options to no avail. I booted into safe mode and the same thing is happening. My screen keeps flicking from blank
    to my normal desktop but the loading cursor persists and I cannot do anything.... please help.

KRhind, Apr 24, 2024
  3. desktop wont fully load after update restart.

my desktop wont fully load and is stuck trying to. this happened after a update restart.

ChristophorSperschneider, Apr 24, 2024
  4. JohnnyGui Win User

Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading

Cursor stuck on loading after saving dialog using Edge

In Edge, when opening the "Save Picture As..." dialog box on certain websites, and then clicking Save or Cancel on the saving dialog, the cursor will be stuck as a blue loading circle.

A good example is the following wallpaper website: https://candidlykeri.com/desktop-wallpapers/
    Click on a wallpaper to enlarge it, then right-click on it and choose Save picture as... Then cancel the saving box and the cursor will be stuck on a loading blue circle sign.

Anyone else experiencing this?

JohnnyGui, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading

1. Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading - Similar Threads - desktop fully loading

2. Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading: I logged in to my old laptop to recover some files and it was a bit slow to even start and just for a note i have not used it in about 8 months. After i had logged in there was a message on my desktop letting me know about a new windows update. I had tried clicking on it and...
  3. Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading: I logged in to my old laptop to recover some files and it was a bit slow to even start and just for a note i have not used it in about 8 months. After i had logged in there was a message on my desktop letting me know about a new windows update. I had tried clicking on it and...
  4. Images not fully loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Images not fully loading: Hello! So I was transferring some images from my SD card onto my computer, and all of them are fine but one. When I click on the photo to see it, it only loads the top half of the photo and the rest is brown, but when I click on medium icons, the image will appear. I'm not...
  5. Images not fully loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Images not fully loading: Hello! So I was transferring some images from my SD card onto my computer, and all of them are fine but one. When I click on the photo to see it, it only loads the top half of the photo and the rest is brown, but when I click on medium icons, the image will appear. I'm not...
  6. Cursor stuck at loading...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor stuck at loading...: HI! When i enter my PC and i'm on my desktop screen, then my cursor start loading and won't stop. I can't click or use my screen, i can only use my taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-stuck-at-loading/31e51846-d6fe-43ba-96f6-a691613033a3
  7. Background not fully loaded

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Background not fully loaded: Hello, everyone. Since I upgraded my computer from Win7 to Win10, my background is not fully loaded and I have to select it again in the settings for it to load (see link). Do you have an idea what is causing this? https://gyazo.com/eb21767836e1c508f9bc1c9588007c61...
  8. PC stuck on desktop with constant loading cursor

PC stuck on desktop with constant loading cursor: My PC was running perfectly fine until this morning when it wouldn't connect to the internet. I restarted and then it was stuck on a black screen. I restarted again and eventually got to the desktop, however its stuck once more. I cant click on any icons or open anything and...
  9. Windows 10. Stuck loading in safe mode!!! The cursor just loading.

Windows 10. Stuck loading in safe mode!!! The cursor just loading.: Im in safe mode and im stuck. I cannot acess menu its just loading. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stuck-loading-in-safe-mode-the-cursor/64e78d60-5806-4cd3-ab6a-6176dab14502
  10. Desktop with Windows 10, sometimes loads fully but then slows to minutes to load programs....

Desktop with Windows 10, sometimes loads fully but then slows to minutes to load programs....: As above problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/desktop-with-windows-10-sometimes-loads-fully-but/de05337d-ece4-4163-8ccb-0c28b2ac995d