Windows 10: Windows 10 desktop screen changed

Discus and support Windows 10 desktop screen changed in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My wife's computer somehow acquired my user name which I had no password for, and she nor I can login into windows 10 on her computer, we can't get... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by blkblood50, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Windows 10 desktop screen changed

My wife's computer somehow acquired my user name which I had no password for, and she nor I can login into windows 10 on her computer, we can't get past the windows desktop screen. Help needed now please *Sad

:)

blkblood50, Dec 29, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa, Dec 29, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Dec 29, 2015
  4. davidhk Win User

Windows 10 desktop screen changed

davidhk, Dec 29, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 desktop screen changed

1. Windows 10 desktop screen changed - Similar Threads - desktop screen changed

2. windows 10 desktop change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 desktop change: Hi all my windows 10 desktop suddenly became like this. see picturedesktop icons disappeared on the left side there is this bar that i cant disable and i cant right click on desktop also no pinned icons on taskbar like i had before and suddenly this arrow and magnifier glass...
  3. windows 10 desktop change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 desktop change: Hi all my windows 10 desktop suddenly became like this. see picturedesktop icons disappeared on the left side there is this bar that i cant disable and i cant right click on desktop also no pinned icons on taskbar like i had before and suddenly this arrow and magnifier glass...
  4. windows 10 desktop change

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Change download location on screen on desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change download location on screen on desktop: [ATTACH] Whenever I download a file from any browser or email, the file is placed directly below the Recycle Bin in the top left. It shifts all other icons down below that instead of putting it in the first available spot located from top to bottom, left to right. Does...
  6. Windows 10 Desktop changeing randomly?

Windows 10 Desktop changeing randomly?: I went to bed last night and forgot to turn my pc off and woke up and my desktop photo was changed to the one on my laptop that I don't use due to it being to slow and my task bar settings where changed also How to I prevent this and do anyone know any other settings possibly...
  7. Windows 10 Changing screen orientation through Remote Desktop Connection

Windows 10 Changing screen orientation through Remote Desktop Connection: Is it possible to change screen orientation and resolution of a screen that is connected to remotely accessed computer (via Win RDC)? submitted by /u/MoarCoffe [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows update changed desktop screen

Windows update changed desktop screen: MSFT updated my pc 2 nites ago,running W10. I can't get my icons edge,chrome,norton,file explorer, etc. back on the bottom of the screen, tray area. How do I fix? Also now I have to go to start icon lower left and go thru 3 strokes to get app I want on the screen because...
  9. Start up/desktop screen changed

Start up/desktop screen changed: So I turned on my computer this morning and instead of my start up taskbar and screen - I'm assuming Microsoft - changed it to their generic screen and startup with all their sales pitches popping up. Does anyone know how I get back to my desktop screen with all my...
  10. The desktop screen on laptop changes the desktop for...desktop.

The desktop screen on laptop changes the desktop for...desktop.: I'm not sure if this should go under the topic of General Help or Customization. Since it is about personalizing I opted to post it here. I've got a Lenovo Desktop that was upgraded from 8.1 to 10 just after the release. I have a Toshiba Laptop which I upgraded from 7 to...