Windows 10: Windows 10 Device Manager Multiple Code 12 Errors

Discus and support Windows 10 Device Manager Multiple Code 12 Errors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently installed Windows 10 on an older EarthWalk Lap15EW12 and right after that i noticed in device manager that multiple devices were giving Code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CRB_, Aug 14, 2018.

1. CRB_ Win User

Windows 10 Device Manager Multiple Code 12 Errors

I recently installed Windows 10 on an older EarthWalk Lap15EW12 and right after that i noticed in device manager that multiple devices were giving Code 12s and were not usable. Here are the devices listed

1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller

Broadcom 802.11G Wireless Adapter

Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

O2Micro Integrated MMC/SD controller

O2Micro Integrated MS/xD controller

If there are any solutions to these problems, please let me know, thanks!

Also if needed

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit/x86 Version 1803

Build 17134.228

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo T7700 2.40GHz

:)

2. Multiple device drivers with Code 52 leading to a myriad of other errors

Hello,

Let us first resolve the Code 52 error before proceeding with reinstalling Windows 10. We suggest that you uninstall the drivers that are indicated with a yellow triangle and then re-install if from device's support site. Here are the steps:

• Search for Device Manager.
    • Look for the drivers you are referring to.
    • Right-click on it and then choose Uninstall.
    • Download the driver from the device's support site.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Aug 14, 2018
  3. StefanM Win User
    Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

All USB storage devices have code 39 error

Hi Ilya,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get same error codes in the Device manager too?
    • Does this issue occurs in other hardware components like keyboard and mouse?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get same error when you connect your extenal hard drive to a different computer running Windows 10?

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to check in Device Manager and check if you get the same error code. If yes follow link and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested under
    Code 39

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-39

Do let us know if the same code 39 shows under all USB storage devices. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Device Manager Multiple Code 12 Errors - Similar Threads - Device Manager Multiple

2. Error code 10 in device manager.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error code 10 in device manager.: Hi so recently, I 've been seeing this error in a driver called "intel smart sound technology for usb audio." Because of it my audio is completely gone and when I tried updating the driver through device manager, it blankly gives this code called error code 10 and says that...
  3. Device Manager Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Device Manager Error Code 43: Hi, I was moving files from my laptop to my Galaxy Note 9 when Windows 10 decided to turn the port off. This caused the Error Code 43 with device malfunction. PC Model: ASUS ROG ZX50VW - GL552VW Windows Ver: 1909 BIOS: GL552VW.304 Latest Firmware, Chipley, and Drivers...
  4. Device Manager Error Code 43

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device Manager Error Code 43: Hi, I was moving files from my laptop to my Galaxy Note 9 when Windows 10 decided to turn the port off. This caused the Error Code 43 with device malfunction. PC Model: ASUS ROG ZX50VW - GL552VW Windows Ver: 1909 BIOS: GL552VW.304 Latest Firmware, Chipley, and...
  5. Device Manager Error Code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device Manager Error Code: Hi, Hi, whenever i try to open device manager i get the error code 0xc0000102 i havent had this on any other application and i need to access this so i can update my video drivers. How can i fix my error code? thanks for any and all help, Toby...
  6. Device Manager Error Code

Device Manager Error Code: Hi, whenever i try to open device manager i get the error code 0xc0000102 i havent had this on any other application and i need to access this so i can update my video drivers. How can i either fix my error code or update video drivers without device manager? thanks...
  7. DEVICE MANAGER ERROR CODE 10

DEVICE MANAGER ERROR CODE 10: Iam trying to install mediatek driver USB VCOM but always done with an error "this device cannot start error code 10". i tried to update driver from mediatek download page and install the updated driver version 1.0.8 still i experienced the same error. when i tried to look at...
  8. PnP device showing Driver Error with Code 10 in Device Manager

PnP device showing Driver Error with Code 10 in Device Manager: I've been having problem getting my device connected to my laptop. Recently purchased the Acer Aspire 3 (A315-41G-R5RJ) running AMD Ryzen 3 2200U, and a Behringer X-Touch Universal Control Surface for my audio work. The problem I’m facing right now is I’m not able to...
  9. Windows Error Code 22 (Device manager)

Windows Error Code 22 (Device manager): Hi All, I have been trying to install a scanner (fujitsu fi 7160) I have downloaded the relevant driver from the fujitsu website. Everything has been connected. Windows seems to pick up the device under printers and scanners but when I try to use the scanner itself within...
  10. Device Manager Error Codes and Solutions in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Device Manager Error Codes and Solutions in Windows: How to: Device Manager Error Codes and Solutions in Windows List of Device Manager Error Codes and Solutions in Windows Device Manager displays information about each device. This includes the device type, device status, manufacturer, device-specific properties, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. device manager code 12

2. multiple code 10 and 12 errors on my computer