Windows 10: Windows 10 Devices - Bluetooth Mouse Connection

Discus and support Windows 10 Devices - Bluetooth Mouse Connection in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Bluetooth mouse does not connect after system reset. I have no Bluetooth icon in start menu and when it searches in devices - nothing appears. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SharrynStephens, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Devices - Bluetooth Mouse Connection

My Bluetooth mouse does not connect after system reset.

I have no Bluetooth icon in start menu and when it searches in devices - nothing appears.

How can I connect my Microsoft Bluetooth mouse to my surface pc with windows 10?

Thanks

:)

SharrynStephens, Aug 20, 2018

2. can't connect bluetooth device.(mouse and keyboard)

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your mouse and keyboard?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds in this article
    to resolve Bluetooth issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Bluetooth USB Dongle

Ok so here's a question. I had a revelation today that: "Duh, my keyboard/mouse is bluetooth, shouldn't that be the same thing?" My goal here is to get my new Motorola HT820 bluetooth headphones to work with on my computer.

Keyboard/Mouse is Logitech MX5500 Revolution, bluetooth wireless, came with a USB dongle that they connect through. I tried today to get the headset to work, and it won't receive sound. I can get it "connected," but with complications. I'm using Windows XP, have Setpoint 4.7, and I've tried the following:

-Changed the radio settings to a bluetooth hub instead of locked to the keyboard/mouse.

-Clicked "Connect Other Devices."

- Paired headphones with windows. Windows connects correctly, the device reads connections, windows shows it as "already connected" when I try to connect it again. I click on Control Panel -> Bluetooth Devices, and I see the "Motorola HT820" listed as "Passkey enabled," but it doesn't say "Connected" like the keyboard and mouse do. Also, audio does play on the headphones.

-Click on Properties on HT820, and then on services, it does not show any services at all.

- Searched around google, logitech, motorola websites & forums to answers or help, nothing. Closet I got was logitech's "Bluetooth FAQ" which has the following paragraph (http://www.logitech.com/lang/pdf/bluetooth/bluetooth-faq.pdf):

"3.6 How do I listen to music wirelessly with a Bluetooth headphone?
    All you need is a Bluetooth headphone and a media player such as iTunes or Windows Media Player 10. For optimal results, it is recommended you use a headphone with Bluetooth 2.0 Enhanced Data Rate, to benefit from the maximum bandwidth (up to 3Mb/s).
    Please refer to our online "How To" documents for step-by-step instructions related to your specific device (www.logitech.com/bluetooth/howto)." [That link transfers you back to the same pdf document - it's a circle]

-I tried to install latest Widcomm stack from broadcomm's website, but it says it's not compatible with this dongle.

-Called Logitech Tech Support - got a total jerk girl who straight up said "No i can't help you." And then wouldn't give me the time of day after that.

I've read on threads on Logitech forum that people are using this headset with logitech dongles. Any help getting this connected? I just don't want to have 2 bluetooth dongles connected when I rly only should need this one. Otherwise I guess I'll just purchase one of the ones above, and use that to connect my keyboard, mouse, and headphones all in one swoop.

Sidenote: anyone have experience/knowledge with behavior when 2 bluetooth USB dongles are connected to the same computer?

surfsk8snow.jah, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Devices - Bluetooth Mouse Connection

Bluetooth devices connected and working but not in the "Manage Bluetooth Devices" setting.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I understand your concern and will guide you in the right direction.

What is the make and model of the Bluetooth mouse?

Make sure to install the pending Windows update, then restart the system and check.

I suggest you to perform hardware and device troubleshooter and check if Bluetooth mouse device listed under the "Manage Bluetooth Devices" setting.

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Hardware and Devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Devices.

Refer these steps:

a. Press
    Windows key +X,
    select Control panel.

b. Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

c. Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

d. Run the Hardware and Devices.

Reference: Connect to Bluetooth devices

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-connect-to-bluetooth-devices

If issue still persist try to uninstall and reinstall Bluetooth mouse again and check.

Please reply here with the results so that we can assist you further.

Suvarna Govinda, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Devices - Bluetooth Mouse Connection

1. Windows 10 Devices - Bluetooth Mouse Connection - Similar Threads - Devices Bluetooth Mouse

2. Bluetooth devices not connecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth devices not connecting.: Hi, when I try to pair bluetooth devices to my pc, it pops up in the devices screen where I can select what device to use. But when I try to connect it, all it does is load for very long and afterwards I get a message with: Try to connect the device again. I am in range of...
  3. Connection with bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connection with bluetooth device: I am trying to connect with my bluetooth neckband and earlier aftere connection, it used to show voice,music but now only music is getting connected but not not the voice. Basically Mic is not getting connected. I tried to connect my neckband with other device and it works...
  4. Bluetooth Device not connecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Device not connecting.: I performed a reset through cloud download of my HP Pavilion 15-dk0050tx Windows 10 Laptop from windows' settings app.After the reset, I observed that my laptop is unable to connect to my mobile through Bluetooth.So I tried a few things from "answers.microsoft.com".What I...
  5. bluetooth devices not connecting

bluetooth devices not connecting: I've been through a lot of solutions listed on this forum. I've been trying to connect both a Bose SoundSport and a Taotronics something. At first I got "try connecting your device again" when trying to pair. I managed to pair the TaoTronics headset, but then it wouldn't...
  6. Bluetooth Device Connection Issues in Windows 10

Bluetooth Device Connection Issues in Windows 10: Many times the add Bluetooth device option is not working in Windows 10. It started to work only when we completed the windows update process. It takes nearly 1 day to complete the update process then only add blue tooth device option was working. Later on, if we set the...
  7. Connecting a Bluetooth device

Connecting a Bluetooth device: My Skullcandy Bluetooth audio not getting connectednot finding the device even https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-a-bluetooth-device/7c9cf37b-f101-4e0a-b5ce-e9cd1695a739
  8. Bluetooth mouse connection

Bluetooth mouse connection: I have a new HP Envy. My Bluetooth mouse works with my old envy. I cannot get it to work with my new Envy. Under settings I tried discover devices, but it does not find the mouse. I'm looking for a solution, or at least some suggestions....
  9. bluetooth device not connecting

bluetooth device not connecting: my beats solo 3 wasn't working correctly so I clicked "forget my device", they are working fine now but I can't connect them to my laptop. when I go into "add a bluetooth or other device" and try to connect to them, they don't come up. how to I connect them again?...
  10. Reconnect Bluetooth mouse after connecting to another device

Reconnect Bluetooth mouse after connecting to another device: Hello! I recently bought a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse. It's pretty good so far, but I've been annoyed by the fact that it's Bluetooth. This might make it handy when connecting to a laptop but that also means that I have to pair the device again every time I use it in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4458469 bluetooth sculpt