Windows 10: Windows 10, different scaling level+ no blurry text?

Discus and support Windows 10, different scaling level+ no blurry text? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, i'm (as many of you guys, as i can see on those forums) experiencing DPI-Awareness issues on my brand new laptop. I'm running windows 10 and thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Treen, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Treen Win User

Windows 10, different scaling level+ no blurry text?

Hi, i'm (as many of you guys, as i can see on those forums) experiencing DPI-Awareness issues on my brand new laptop. I'm running windows 10 and thanks to those forums, i was able to partitialy fix it. All of those solutions, i could find here, worked for me (custom scaling level in control panel, some .exe file, even creating batch file with some registry changes a putting it in the startup folder). The problem is, that with every sinlge one of those solutions, when i plug in a second display, the scaling is applied to it as well. Which i dont want to be happening, i want the second display to be at 100%, while my laptop screen at 125%. Is there ANY way, how to achieve this without a blurry text in some apps?

:)

Treen, Feb 18, 2016
  2. TomHood2 Win User

Blurry text in windows 10 in some programs

Heren is how to fix Blurry Font Problem In Windows 10

1 – Right-click on the shortcut of the app you’re having an issue with.

2 – Select Properties.

3 – Select the Compatibility tab.

4 – Enable Disable display scaling on high DPI settings.

:– Launch the XPExplorer – Windows 10 DPI Fix.

:– checks for Use Windows 8.1 Scaling .

:– choose your scaling level .

Source:-
    https://merabheja.com/fix-blurry-font-problem-in-windows-10/

TomHood2, Feb 18, 2016
  3. Blurry text in windows 10 in some programs

Hi,

I have issues with my new Lenovo Yoga Thinkpad 260 which was born with Windows 10. Most of my applications have blurry fonts. It includes applications as Microsoft Office 2016, Chrome, Spotify and even the fonts in Explorer (file management) is blurry.

I tried som different things:

- Updating drivers

- Changing the scaling level to 100%

- Disabling scaling in each individual app

- I even tried a third party shady scaling application.

Nothing works and I'm kind of sick of, that I bought a $2000 computer, which can't show crisp fonts Windows 10, different scaling level+ no blurry text? :(

All help is appriciated.

Kind regards

JK

Jens KristianKristensen, Feb 18, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10, different scaling level+ no blurry text?

1. Windows 10, different scaling level+ no blurry text? - Similar Threads - different scaling level+

2. blurry on 125% scaling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blurry on 125% scaling: HeyWhen im on my native resolution the apps and texts are too small. When i change to 125% scaling the text and apps are perfect size but it's blurry, any help please?I have tried a resolution lower but its blurry aswell...
  3. blurry on 125% scaling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blurry on 125% scaling: HeyWhen im on my native resolution the apps and texts are too small. When i change to 125% scaling the text and apps are perfect size but it's blurry, any help please?I have tried a resolution lower but its blurry aswell...
  4. Text scaling / Blurry font

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text scaling / Blurry font: Hey guys, I assembled a new machine and in the fresh W10 install I'm having some blurry font issues, it's weird because I had the same settings (125%) in the previous install and it didn't happen. It only seems to happen in some dialogs, always on software installers...
  5. windows 10 Blurry text

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 Blurry text: Five years later, it is still there. management console blurry [img] [img] Blurry text I noticed that the edit bar of this website is also blurred [img] [img] - - - Updated - - - What has Microsoft been up to in the past five years? 164766
  6. How to set different display scaling level for multiple monitors in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to set different display scaling level for multiple monitors in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Many users want to use different scaling levels for different monitor when using a dual monitor setup. If you are one of them and want […] This post How to set different display scaling level for multiple monitors in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Multimonitor scaled text blurry

in Windows 10 Support
    Multimonitor scaled text blurry: Hi! I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 recently, and I got greeted with the probably oldest win10 problem: DPI scaled text is blurry. I did a clean install, version is 1909. My monitors are: 1: 1920x1080 , scaling: 150% 2: 2560x1440 , scaling: 125% 3: 1920x1200 , scaling:...
  8. blurry text windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blurry text windows 10: I have had fuzzy blurry text since I changed my gpu I have reinstalled clean windows tried cleartype text make everything bigger option custom scaling reinstalled gpu driver uninstalled from device manager still no help even Microsoft support does not help they just say its...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise blurry text in some apps - 150% scaling

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Enterprise blurry text in some apps - 150% scaling: Hi, I am aware of scaling problem on high DPI monitors/screens Windows 10 has. Therefore I has been using XPEWindows10_DPI_FIX with custom scaling of 124% without any display problems (even .mmc consoles are displayed fine such as device manager, event viewer and so on). This...
  10. Windows 10 Blurry Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Blurry Text: So I just got a fresh installation of Windows 10 64 bit on my Alienware 17 (2013) laptop. It was working perfectly fine until yesterday, when text in Microsoft Edge, the Start Menu, and in default Windows applications like Settings started becoming very blurry. The text seems...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WIN10 DPI 124%