Windows 10: Windows 10, different scaling level+ no blurry text?

Discus and support Windows 10, different scaling level+ no blurry text? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, i'm (as many of you guys, as i can see on those forums) experiencing DPI-Awareness issues on my brand new laptop. I'm running windows 10 and thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Treen, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Treen Win User

Windows 10, different scaling level+ no blurry text?

Hi, i'm (as many of you guys, as i can see on those forums) experiencing DPI-Awareness issues on my brand new laptop. I'm running windows 10 and thanks to those forums, i was able to partitialy fix it. All of those solutions, i could find here, worked for me (custom scaling level in control panel, some .exe file, even creating batch file with some registry changes a putting it in the startup folder). The problem is, that with every sinlge one of those solutions, when i plug in a second display, the scaling is applied to it as well. Which i dont want to be happening, i want the second display to be at 100%, while my laptop screen at 125%. Is there ANY way, how to achieve this without a blurry text in some apps?

:)

Treen, Feb 18, 2016
  2. TomHood2 Win User

Blurry text in windows 10 in some programs

Heren is how to fix Blurry Font Problem In Windows 10

1 – Right-click on the shortcut of the app you’re having an issue with.

2 – Select Properties.

3 – Select the Compatibility tab.

4 – Enable Disable display scaling on high DPI settings.

:– Launch the XPExplorer – Windows 10 DPI Fix.

:– checks for Use Windows 8.1 Scaling .

:– choose your scaling level .

Source:-
    https://merabheja.com/fix-blurry-font-problem-in-windows-10/

TomHood2, Feb 18, 2016
  3. Blurry text in windows 10 in some programs

Hi,

I have issues with my new Lenovo Yoga Thinkpad 260 which was born with Windows 10. Most of my applications have blurry fonts. It includes applications as Microsoft Office 2016, Chrome, Spotify and even the fonts in Explorer (file management) is blurry.

I tried som different things:

- Updating drivers

- Changing the scaling level to 100%

- Disabling scaling in each individual app

- I even tried a third party shady scaling application.

Nothing works and I'm kind of sick of, that I bought a $2000 computer, which can't show crisp fonts Windows 10, different scaling level+ no blurry text? :(

All help is appriciated.

Kind regards

JK

Jens KristianKristensen, Feb 18, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10, different scaling level+ no blurry text?

1. Windows 10, different scaling level+ no blurry text? - Similar Threads - different scaling level+

2. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry text: Hey, on almost every app, i see blurry text. I tried updating the nvidia drivers, didnt work, i tried changing my font, not that either. I don't know what's happening and it's starting to annoy me. Thanks....
  3. custom scaling level.

in Windows 10 Support
    custom scaling level.: Under set a custom scaling level. How can switch between 29 an 49 with one keystroke? I know that the user has to sign out and then sign back in again for the changes for the changes to take effect. Besides that how can I set it up with one keystroke? Don Cole 112657
  4. Blurry text appearance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry text appearance: I have upgraded to windows 10 pro and using AMD graphics on my laptop, even after adjusting clear text, the texts still appear with shadows pls help to fix this issue 25229
  5. Blurry 2nd Monitor when using different DPI scaling

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Blurry 2nd Monitor when using different DPI scaling: My main monitor is 2560x1440 and my 2nd monitor is 1920x1080. When I set both to 100% or 125% scaling they both look fine. If I set my main monitor to 125% and my 2nd monitor to 100% the 2nd monitor is blurry. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a way to fix it?...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise blurry text in some apps - 150% scaling

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Enterprise blurry text in some apps - 150% scaling: Hi, I am aware of scaling problem on high DPI monitors/screens Windows 10 has. Therefore I has been using XPEWindows10_DPI_FIX with custom scaling of 124% without any display problems (even .mmc consoles are displayed fine such as device manager, event viewer and so on). This...
  7. Hotkey for changing scaling level?

in Windows 10 Support
    Hotkey for changing scaling level?: Are there any way to create a hotkey or so to quickly change scaling level in Win10? I have my PC hooked up to a TV and sometimes I want to change the scaling quickly for some programs. Any chance of this happening? 66511
  8. Blurry text in applications on windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry text in applications on windows 10: Hi i am running windows 10 professional on my dell inspiron 5521, everything seems to be woring fine except for the fact that some applications show slight blurry text and this is only in applications and not on desktop text or other rext such a MS Word, i do not know if it...
  9. Windows 10 Blurry Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Blurry Text: So I just got a fresh installation of Windows 10 64 bit on my Alienware 17 (2013) laptop. It was working perfectly fine until yesterday, when text in Microsoft Edge, the Start Menu, and in default Windows applications like Settings started becoming very blurry. The text seems...
  10. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry text: Hello everyone *Smile I’m running the latest, leaked, Windows 10 10147 build and everything works fine on my system. There is one thing though I have observed since the beginning, meaning in earlier builds, as well. And that is blurry text on some Windows components like...