Windows 10: Windows 10 display Drivers

Discus and support Windows 10 display Drivers in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Ever since i installed windows 10 my display driver keeps crashing my laptop. I will get a message saying display driver windows 8.1 has stopped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by kaycee, Aug 20, 2016.

1. kaycee Win User

Windows 10 display Drivers

Ever since i installed windows 10 my display driver keeps crashing my laptop. I will get a message saying display driver windows 8.1 has stopped responding and then my laptop shut down. It only occurs while i'm playing games from Gameloft

When i look to update my drivers i can't find an updater that will do it for free, is there anything out there i can use, any advice would be appreciated.

For what it's worth i am pretty much computer illiterate *Confused

Thanks in advance

:)

kaycee, Aug 20, 2016

2. Can I prevent Windows 10 from updating my drivers while upgrading from Windows 8.1?

Windows 10 installed a faulty driver for my display driver, so I have to go back to my Windows 8.1 installation, where the system has a stable display driver.

But then again, I want to upgrade to Windows 10 soon. Is there a way for the Windows 10 upgrade to not modify my display driver while it is installing on my system? Can I make the installation leave the display driver version as it is?

Thank you.

SkySailing95, Aug 20, 2016
  3. Screen flickering after upgrading to Windows 10

I have the same problem. I changed refresh rate, updated graphic card driver, still the same. I can't even do any work. I may have to downgrade it until they fix the issue.

Windows 10 display flickering, Aug 20, 2016
  4. Mystere Win User

I had that problem with Gameloft games as well for a long time. I don't know if it's the Anniversary update, but it stopped doing it recently for me.

What version of Windows 10 are you using?

Mystere, Aug 20, 2016
  5. kaycee Win User
    I have the home version ,

kaycee, Aug 20, 2016
  6. bobkn Win User
    "Mystere" may have been asking about the Win 10 revision. (The home/pro distinction is unimportant for most purposes.) TYpe "winver" (without the quotes) in the search box in the taskbar. 10586 is last November's release; 14393 is the Anniversary Update.

Maybe you'd get some improvement with the latest graphics drivers:

https://www.asus.com/support/Downloa...Fa0kh9QOb3/45/

if you don't have them already.

bobkn, Aug 20, 2016
  7. Woah. I'm still using 10586.545.

RoasterMen, Aug 21, 2016
  8. Mystere Win User

I'd suggest upgrading to the Anniversary update then, as the problem has gone away for me.

Mystere, Aug 21, 2016
  9. kaycee Win User
    Thanks for your help....got fed up and restored windows 8.1 *Mad

kaycee, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 display Drivers - Similar Threads - display Drivers

2. How to overcome the code 43 error on Display driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to overcome the code 43 error on Display driver: I recently formatted my laptop which is a HP ProBook 445 G7 AMD Ryzen 5 4500U with Radeon Graphics and it is running on Windows 11 Pro 23H2.Since then the display adaptor AMD radeonTM graphics has stopped working and shows error as "Windows has stopped this device because it...
  3. How to overcome the code 43 error on Display driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to overcome the code 43 error on Display driver: I recently formatted my laptop which is a HP ProBook 445 G7 AMD Ryzen 5 4500U with Radeon Graphics and it is running on Windows 11 Pro 23H2.Since then the display adaptor AMD radeonTM graphics has stopped working and shows error as "Windows has stopped this device because it...
  4. how to fix "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding": My screen randomly turn to no signal when I'm playing ARK ,Assetto corsa ,Hell driver so I have to shut down and turn off power switch to cutout power from mainboard to restart it if I not turn off power switch first when I turn on PC I will get black screen with green line...
  5. how to fix "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding"

how to fix "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding": My screen randomly turn to no signal when I'm playing ARK ,Assetto corsa ,Hell driver so I have to shut down and turn off power switch to cutout power from mainboard to restart it if I not turn off power switch first when I turn on PC I will get black screen with green line...
  6. Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....: So, my Mac was low on storage and there was something I needed that only Windows had. So I just backed up all important files; and downloaded Windows 10. I've done this multiple times before, everything went perfectly the other times. However; when I tried to run the latest...
  7. Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....

Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....: So, my Mac was low on storage and there was something I needed that only Windows had. So I just backed up all important files; and downloaded Windows 10. I've done this multiple times before, everything went perfectly the other times. However; when I tried to run the latest...
  8. Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Do I need a new display driver? If so, which one is right for me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need a new display driver? If so, which one is right for me?: So I have been having trouble with my display for the last week or so. The two main problems I have noticed are that my screen brightness is very low even at 100%, and my screen is flickering from the top down whenever in a full-screen video. I have visited...
  10. Do I need a new display driver? If so, which one is right for me?

Do I need a new display driver? If so, which one is right for me?: So I have been having trouble with my display for the last week or so. The two main problems I have noticed are that my screen brightness is very low even at 100%, and my screen is flickering from the top down whenever in a full-screen video. I have visited...