Windows 10: Windows 10 Display font issue.

Discus and support Windows 10 Display font issue. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have ran into this weird font swap issue in windows 10. The Browsers as well as program installers and some part of software's like the menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shadow Delta, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Display font issue.

Hi,
    I have ran into this weird font swap issue in windows 10.
    The Browsers as well as program installers and some part of software's like the menu bar and others are now showing font's which are not meant to be.

Windows 10 Display font issue. [​IMG]

As in the picture this weird font is appearing all over the place, Slowly assimilating my system.
    Please help me stop this font invasion on my system.

:)

Shadow Delta, Jun 21, 2016

2. Font Size Issue and only the upper half of the font visible

Font size changed to 7 or smaller within a program I am using (BS&A Assessing .net) and only the top half of the font is visible. I can change the font size by doing a right click on the desk top and selecting display settings and changing the scale and
    layout and or resolution ... but this changes all of my displays and it does not fix the issue of only half of the font (upper half) appearing in the assessing .net I'm using Windows 10 on a Dell XPS

Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings)

BobNaumann, Jun 21, 2016
  3. windows 10 - display change

in windows 7 pro one could change the FONT type and FONT Size thru 'windows appearance....".

however in windows 10 under Display - standard FONT type is 'segoe' which cannot be changed to say "Vardana" or any other.

can someone help me how to change the FONT TYPE under DISPLAY in windows 10

prashantsahu.0208, Jun 21, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

Windows 10 Display font issue.

The image shows me it is part of a Web page, as such a page can use most any Font the writer wants. The problem comes if the user viewing the page doesn't have the same Font installed and Windows tries to substitute something usable but it may not display as one wants. If one persists they can right-click the page and View Source to see the HTML programming and maybe find the exact Font used.

Berton, Jun 21, 2016
  5. That was a sample from facebook, and fb don't use that font any were on their site.
    The same font appears in installers as well, as show here.

Windows 10 Display font issue. [​IMG]

and this is why I am concerned about the issue.

Shadow Delta, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Display font issue.

1. Windows 10 Display font issue. - Similar Threads - Display font issue

2. windows 10 font issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 font issue: Hey there is a problem with my windows font. Example: [ATTACH] This is not just in my browser its all over my OS. is there a way to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-font-issue/6b35087e-6b31-4d26-a450-0d68529472a3
  3. windows 10 default display font

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 default display font: Greetings Windows 10 Pro winver 1809 where do I find windows 10 default display font? how do I change it? thank you 163652
  4. Issue with font display, especially in Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue with font display, especially in Edge: Since the update, the font displayed in Edge as well as in other apps like Discord looks brittle and almost pixelated. Has anyone else had this issue and/or know how to fix it? I've included some pictures to show what I'm talking about. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  5. Windows 10 Font Issue

Windows 10 Font Issue: Hello all, I'm seeing this blurry font a lot now in all browsers, does anyone know the reason and how can I fix it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-font-issue/81f94adf-1504-4123-8471-2efaec099044
  6. Font issue on windows 10

Font issue on windows 10: Hello everyone. it has been a couple of months that my windows 10 font has changed, and what is quite annoying is the fact that my browser all of the setting fonts look the same. i tried changing the font in control panel but they all goes back to this thin ugly looking font...
  7. Windows 10 Font Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Font Issues: I have two Dell Precision T7610 in my office and have recently upgraded them to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and installed Office 365, upgrading from Office 2010. I am now experiencing problems displaying standard fonts such as century Gothic & Arial Narrow in several...
  8. Add font display issues to the growing number of Windows 10 version 1809 issues

in Windows 10 News
    Add font display issues to the growing number of Windows 10 version 1809 issues: Reports are coming in (via Windows Latest) that users who upgraded their devices running Windows 10 to the October 2018 Update -- Windows 10 version 1809 -- may face yet another issue. The issue at hand this time is display related. Machines affected by the issue display...
  9. font issue in windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    font issue in windows 10?: Since i have downloaded window 10 to my computer nearly all my programs are running in a strange font. Its almost like its faded or in a "safemode" but is not. my sage & other programme also have weird font & strange things. i.e. my calander won't let me copy & paste?...
  10. Windows 10 Display Font

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Display Font: Need help to change my font size back to the original default size 37903

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 font display issues

2. issue with display with font

3. win 10 and font issues