Windows 10: Windows 10 Display Font

Discus and support Windows 10 Display Font in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Need help to change my font size back to the original default size 37903 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Geno, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Geno Win User

Windows 10 Display Font

Need help to change my font size back to the original default size

:)

2. windows 10 - display change

in windows 7 pro one could change the FONT type and FONT Size thru 'windows appearance....".

however in windows 10 under Display - standard FONT type is 'segoe' which cannot be changed to say "Vardana" or any other.

can someone help me how to change the FONT TYPE under DISPLAY in windows 10

prashantsahu.0208, Jan 17, 2016
  3. How to change Font Size at Window 10 of Lenovo 720 series.

How to change font size at window 10? I was studied all youtube and FQA, there was settings to change font size like advance display settings, change text size. But in my Lenovo ideapad 720S-14IKB window 10, don't have advance settings to change the font
    size. I was changed the size of text, apps and others item to 175%, the font size display is too small. There is any solution to change the font size.

Myat Nyein, Jan 17, 2016
  4. caperjack Win User

Windows 10 Display Font

caperjack, Jan 17, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    Right click at Start button > Control Panel > top right, click View by: > click large or small > Fonts > left side, Font settings > Restore default font settings.

Will that help ?

davidhk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Display Font

1. Windows 10 Display Font - Similar Threads - Display Font

2. Font thumbnail not display correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font thumbnail not display correctly: Several of my thumbnails do not diplay in the actual font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-thumbnail-not-display-correctly/62a6c6d6-012d-4493-8537-b6f98ba06f06
  3. Font thumbnail not display correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font thumbnail not display correctly: Several of my thumbnails do not diplay in the actual font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-thumbnail-not-display-correctly/62a6c6d6-012d-4493-8537-b6f98ba06f06
  4. dialog box fonts too small even when 200% display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dialog box fonts too small even when 200% display: Hey, I've adjusted my display to be 200% on my computer. But the dialog boxes inside word and xls are all 9pt and I can't figure out how to fix. This is really problematic guys. visually impaired and NOT accessible. Other advice to adjust the display setting and increase by...
  5. dialog box fonts too small even when 200% display

dialog box fonts too small even when 200% display: Hey, I've adjusted my display to be 200% on my computer. But the dialog boxes inside word and xls are all 9pt and I can't figure out how to fix. This is really problematic guys. visually impaired and NOT accessible. Other advice to adjust the display setting and increase by...
  6. Visio 2007 in WIN11 cannot display Urdu fonts that are visible in WIN10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visio 2007 in WIN11 cannot display Urdu fonts that are visible in WIN10: System. One PC with WIN10 Pro and one with WIN11 Pro. Both 64-bit. Urdu language packs installed.Application Issue: Visio 2007. Urdu TrueType Fonts both Naskh and Nastaliq style and Urdu keyboard installed. All Urdu fonts available in MS Word, Scrivener, LibreOffice, InPage,...
  7. Visio 2007 in WIN11 cannot display Urdu fonts that are visible in WIN10

Visio 2007 in WIN11 cannot display Urdu fonts that are visible in WIN10: System. One PC with WIN10 Pro and one with WIN11 Pro. Both 64-bit. Urdu language packs installed.Application Issue: Visio 2007. Urdu TrueType Fonts both Naskh and Nastaliq style and Urdu keyboard installed. All Urdu fonts available in MS Word, Scrivener, LibreOffice, InPage,...
  8. All fonts display as squares in OneNote

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All fonts display as squares in OneNote: For quite some time now I have had an issue with OneNote. It seems to happen completely randomly, I have found no trigger, the problem just appears some days and can go away in the middle of the day without a reboot or reinstallation/repair. It may also persist for days, I...
  9. All fonts display as squares in OneNote

All fonts display as squares in OneNote: For quite some time now I have had an issue with OneNote. It seems to happen completely randomly, I have found no trigger, the problem just appears some days and can go away in the middle of the day without a reboot or reinstallation/repair. It may also persist for days, I...
  10. The fonts are displayed normally everywhere else, but the fonts are broken only in the lock...

The fonts are displayed normally everywhere else, but the fonts are broken only in the lock...: Elsewhere the fonts all display normally. Fonts are displayed normally in both applications and browsers. However, the font is broken only in the lock screen language selection list.This is the language list at the bottom right of the lock screen....