Windows 10: Windows 10 display gone black with white and green text

Discus and support Windows 10 display gone black with white and green text in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello As they say, a picture says it better. Would anyone be able to help. I tried to search for new drivers but it said we had the right ones...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kasper70, Sep 7, 2017.

1. kasper70 Win User

Windows 10 display gone black with white and green text

Hello As they say, a picture says it better. Would anyone be able to help. I tried to search for new drivers but it said we had the right ones... thanks

Windows 10 display gone black with white and green text [​IMG]

:)

kasper70, Sep 7, 2017

2. Unexpectedly my windows 10 screen display has changed to a black background with yellow, white and green text.

Original Title: Screen colours changed.

Unexpectedly my windows 10 screen display has changed to a black background with yellow, white and green text. It looks horrible and is affecting my the display of my PrintMusic files. Help!

RichardRevett, Sep 7, 2017
  3. How to restore page appearance in Windows 10

Messing around w/win 10 the first day and can't get my page appearance back to default.

I have a black background, lime green, bright yellow, blue and white text plus display problems.

Using Edge,

Thanks

William Hodge, Sep 7, 2017
  4. Windows 10 display gone black with white and green text

Hi,

Look at the settings for "Ease of access, High contrast Black". Change "Choose a theme" setting to None. Hopefully this will sort it for you.
    Windows 10 display gone black with white and green text [​IMG]

Lottiemansion, Sep 7, 2017
  5. droidly Win User
    ctrl + windows key + c

turns system wide color on and off

droidly, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 display gone black with white and green text

1. Windows 10 display gone black with white and green text - Similar Threads - display gone black

2. My display gone black and white.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My display gone black and white.: IT IS NOT the color filter setting's fault, because it is turned off. Windows Key+CTRL+SHIFT+B is sadly not working too. HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-display-gone-black-and-white/fbc76ff5-3a57-4c2d-883a-24483b2bca2c
  3. My display gone black and white.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My display gone black and white.: IT IS NOT the color filter setting's fault, because it is turned off. Windows Key+CTRL+SHIFT+B is sadly not working too. HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-display-gone-black-and-white/fbc76ff5-3a57-4c2d-883a-24483b2bca2c
  4. My display gone black and white.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Computer display has gone black and white.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer display has gone black and white.: I am this admin for a home netwrk. This computer display has lost all color -- everything has gone black and white. Rebooted and initial display came up in color then switched to black and white. No help in Settings....
  6. WHite background displays as light green/blue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHite background displays as light green/blue: All of a sudden my Windows 10 laptop has started displaying white backgrounds in Explorer and the browser etc as a sort of light blue/green tint instead of white. Note that as far as I can tell it only does it for pure white ie. 0xFFFFFF, where there is an almost white,...
  7. White and green line flickering at the bottom of the display

White and green line flickering at the bottom of the display: How to turn off the line flickering in display , A single white and green line blinking at bottom part of the display and i think that was GPU processing line indicator ,but how to turn-off that, Can any one help me for that????!!!!......
  8. Printer prints black text as white text

Printer prints black text as white text: When printing from laptop via wifi my printer now prints black text as white and makes rest of the page black. When printing to same printer from another PC there is no problem. How do I fix this....
  9. black background and white text

black background and white text: brand new HP laptop trying to print on a Brother printer that works from my PC. why is it printing a black background and white text from whatever application I print from?...
  10. Black title bars and white text

Black title bars and white text: Windows 10 has been out long enough...has anyone figured a way to have black (or dark) title bars with white text without using uxtheme patcher? 18881