Windows 10: Windows 10 display language problem.

Discus and support Windows 10 display language problem. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I upgraded my win 7 to win 10 display language was in russian, that's why I changed it to english and in the end in some spots the langugage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motakuji, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Motakuji Win User

Windows 10 display language problem.

When I upgraded my win 7 to win 10 display language was in russian, that's why I changed it to english and in the end in some spots the langugage didn't changed and remained russian. How to fix this? Language got mixed up! If i will reset it, will it help?

:)

Motakuji, Jul 30, 2015
  2. shehbazxx Win User

Change default display language in Windows 10 Home Single Language

So my laptop was purchased in China which came with authentic windows 8.1. I recently upgraded to windows 10 through official pop up notification. However after trying all means I couldn't alter the display
    language.

In the settings-region and language-language-add a language

I am able to add any language in here but when I click options in one of the added language, there's no option of "download language pack" as many tutorials on internet.

I have tried under English (United Kingdom) "set language as primary" but after restart, nothing's changed . Still display Chinese.

In control panel-add a language-options-windows display language

Again there's no option of setting a new language as display language, it says under windows display language "not available in this version of Windows" (something like this, I did the translation).

I can add or change input keyboard without problem.

The version of windows currently in my laptop is "Windows 10 Home Chinese Version" (something like this, again I did the translation). Is this the reason I can't change display language? Someone please help?

shehbazxx, Jul 30, 2015
  3. amn1129 Win User
    Is it possible to buy a language pack

I changed it. it's not a problem with any version of windows. What I want is to change the display language of windows 10, i.e. turn everything on the screen to arabic language.

Thanks !

amn1129, Jul 30, 2015
  4. waxxan Win User

I have the exact same problem, but swedish. I did a fresh install of windows 7 pro (in english), upgraded to win10.
    The only option related to swedish, is that I entered sweden as region.

waxxan, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 display language problem. - Similar Threads - display language problem

2. Windows 11 Display Language Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Display Language Problem: Hello Everyone.I recently bought a Laptop with preinstalled Windows 11 Home edition and I have a problem with its display language Combo Box.As you can see, I only have 2 languages on the list. Therefore, the Windows Display Language should list only two options in the Combo...
  3. Windows 11 Display Language Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Display Language Problem: Hello Everyone.I recently bought a Laptop with preinstalled Windows 11 Home edition and I have a problem with its display language Combo Box.As you can see, I only have 2 languages on the list. Therefore, the Windows Display Language should list only two options in the Combo...
  4. Problem with switching displaying languages in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with switching displaying languages in Windows 11: I've got a PC that came with Windows 11 Home which only supports Chinese, after upgrading to Pro by purchasing in the store and switching the displaying language from Chinese to English, I found out not all texts were converted into English, rebooting and switching them back...
  5. Problem with switching displaying languages in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with switching displaying languages in Windows 11: I've got a PC that came with Windows 11 Home which only supports Chinese, after upgrading to Pro by purchasing in the store and switching the displaying language from Chinese to English, I found out not all texts were converted into English, rebooting and switching them back...
  6. Display language problem.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Display language problem.: I updated the windows 10.but suddenly my laptop's display language has changed into Thai. I can't changed it. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-language-problem/e16bfbeb-e293-4af3-88e7-39b505f9483f
  7. Display language in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display language in windows 10: When I want to change my display from Chinese to English, I found the display language choose in my computer is only Chinese. I don't have English choose, so i can't change it. I want to know how can i add English choose to the display language. My computer is windows 10,...
  8. Problem changing display language.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem changing display language.: Hello everyone. I have a problem trying to change my display language in Windows 10. This video (47 seconds long) explains what is wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time. submitted by /u/smackknack [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows Display Language in windows 10

Windows Display Language in windows 10: Hi, I have a OS image which has all the language pack pre-installed in it. I have deploy that image in another machine, which doesn't have internet connection. So when u run a command "dism /online /get-intl" it displays me all the languages which is installed. When i...
  10. Changing the Display Language of Windows Pro Problem

Changing the Display Language of Windows Pro Problem: After updating my windows 10 pro, the system has changed the display language to the original language of the system (which is the language that I used when I installed the system for the first time). After the update, I downloaded the English(US) language again, and I tried...