Windows 10: windows 10 display

Discus and support windows 10 display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't find "Change screen brightness" in settings. What happened to it. There is only one for night time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AndySkalski, Jul 31, 2018.

1. windows 10 display

I can't find "Change screen brightness" in settings. What happened to it. There is only one for night time​

:)

AndySkalski, Jul 31, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

windows 10 display

Delta6326, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 display

1. windows 10 display - Similar Threads - display

2. Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset: I am facing a lot of issues with the Asus TUFF F15 Win 11 laptop: Win 11 22H2 updates not installing, WiFi keeps resetting, the keyboard not working in the start menu and some system text fields. I tried multiple troubleshooting steps for each of them but no resolution.So,...
  3. Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset: I am facing a lot of issues with the Asus TUFF F15 Win 11 laptop: Win 11 22H2 updates not installing, WiFi keeps resetting, the keyboard not working in the start menu and some system text fields. I tried multiple troubleshooting steps for each of them but no resolution.So,...
  4. Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word: I prepared a file using Nepali Unicode in MS Word yesterday. Today, when I opened the file again, I was surprised that the words were completely reversed and made no sense. What could be the reason for this? And what is the solution to this problem?...
  5. Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word

Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word: I prepared a file using Nepali Unicode in MS Word yesterday. Today, when I opened the file again, I was surprised that the words were completely reversed and made no sense. What could be the reason for this? And what is the solution to this problem?...
  6. Any way to get rid of this bar, using my tablet as wireless extended display

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to get rid of this bar, using my tablet as wireless extended display: [ATTACH] Casual use and work mode it's not a problem. I'm usually not clicking up there. But when I'm gaming if I click on it, it minimizes the game. Annoying especially if you're in the middle of some action submitted by /u/ElGrandrei [link] [comments]...
  7. Laptop displays yellow lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop displays yellow lines: Hello,my laptop has been working fine,the first time I experienced this problem with my laptop was 4 weeks ago.I stopped using it but after one week I turned it on and found it had returned back to normal and working fine.Today the same problem has hit me back again.Anyone...
  8. "Display 2 Isn't Active" ?

"Display 2 Isn't Active" ?: Hello,I have two monitors connected to my desktop computer. I use both monitors and today only 1 botted up. I though it was cable problem, co I switched cables and that didint helped. So I disconnected one monitor and then voila the other monitor worked. I tried both the DP...
  9. Laptop displays yellow lines

Laptop displays yellow lines: Hello,my laptop has been working fine,the first time I experienced this problem with my laptop was 4 weeks ago.I stopped using it but after one week I turned it on and found it had returned back to normal and working fine.Today the same problem has hit me back again.Anyone...
  10. Laptop displays yellow lines

in Windows 10 Customization