Windows 10: Windows 10 does not activate!

Discus and support Windows 10 does not activate! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So i decided i want the windows 10 anniversary update, so i used the media creation tool and click upgrade this PC. I already had the old version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TheAmazingGuy, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Windows 10 does not activate!

So i decided i want the windows 10 anniversary update, so i used the media creation tool and click upgrade this PC. I already had the old version of windows 10. The install failed it just did nothing. But my Windows was not activated. I tried a few things and it is even worse now! Please help me! BTW, i have Windows 10 Pro

:)

TheAmazingGuy, Aug 1, 2016
  2. rAs4s2 Win User

Windows 10 does not activate again.

My computer was upgraded.

I'll probably will call by phone the Microsoft to resolve the activation error.

Thanks.

Windows 10 does not activate! [​IMG]

rAs4s2, Aug 1, 2016
  3. Windows 10 does not activate again.

You likely either installed Windows 10 Home Single Language instead Windows 10 Home.

Try this first:

Windows 8.0, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 came preinstalled on my computer, how do I find the product key?

Press Windows key + X

Click Command Prompt (admin)

Enter the following command:

wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey

Hit Enter

The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it

Click Start > Settings > Update & security
    > Activation > Change the product key then enter the new product key then click
    Next to Activate

If you are unable to activate Windows 10 after all the above and you are certain you have the correct edition installed, then please attempt phone activation:

Activate Your Windows 10 License via Microsoft Chat Support

Windows 7 came preinstalled on my computer, how do I find the product key?

The product key is usually located on the COA sticker attached to the bottom of your laptop or in the battery compartment. In some rare cases it can also be found in the memory compartment. For tower systems, look at the top or the side of the system unit. It
    looks like the following:

If the above does not work, then download Windows 10 Home, then perform an upgrade:

Download the Media Creation Tool Now

Right click the MediaCreationTool.exe file then click
    Run as administrator.

Note: How
    to verify if you downloaded or installed the Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Select the option Upgrade this PC now if you want to upgrade right away, of if you want to download a ISO image or create a bootable copy on a USB thumb drive, choose
    Create installation media for another PC then click Next

Andre Da Costa, Aug 1, 2016
  4. Barman58 Win User

Windows 10 does not activate!

The anniversary upgrade has not been released yet, you will need to restore your original copy and keep checking the windows update over the next few days until it's released

Barman58, Aug 1, 2016
  5. I dont know what you mean. The anniversary update did not work. Here is a screenshot

TheAmazingGuy, Aug 1, 2016
  6. Barman58 Win User
    If you have lost activation you need to contact Microsoft and explain exactly what you did, where you obtained your licence and copy of the anniversary update before it's release, but expect a long wait as they will be very busy

Barman58, Aug 1, 2016
  7. NavyLCDR New Member
    @TheAmazingGuy,

If you a command prompt (admin) and run:
    slmgr /ato

What result do you get?

NavyLCDR, Aug 2, 2016
  8. Windows 10 does not activate!

Well luckly, my Windows 10 actually activated on it's own! Thank you so much all for your support!

TheAmazingGuy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 does not activate!

1. Windows 10 does not activate! - Similar Threads - does activate

2. Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.: When i put the code in, it says that the key doesn’t work and at the end it says 0xc0000022.What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-activation-key-does-not-work/d474ee44-666d-4a71-80c6-6ec2e490e2b2
  3. Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.: When i put the code in, it says that the key doesn’t work and at the end it says 0xc0000022.What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-activation-key-does-not-work/d474ee44-666d-4a71-80c6-6ec2e490e2b2
  4. Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. windows 11 does not give me the option to activate by phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 does not give me the option to activate by phone: help please I wanted to activate windows by phone but it does not show up. please help or fix this bug. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-does-not-give-me-the-option-to-activate/207eb20e-54ea-4295-a3ea-408ede1ae019
  6. windows 11 does not give me the option to activate by phone

windows 11 does not give me the option to activate by phone: help please I wanted to activate windows by phone but it does not show up. please help or fix this bug. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-does-not-give-me-the-option-to-activate/207eb20e-54ea-4295-a3ea-408ede1ae019
  7. my order history does not show activation key for windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my order history does not show activation key for windows 10 pro: my order history does not show activation key for windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-order-history-does-not-show-activation-key-for/dd0ea073-102b-4945-b0db-8115d40de0cf
  8. How much does it take me to activate windows 10??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much does it take me to activate windows 10??: I had to activate my windows 2 months ago but each time I wanted to, I just don't have time that is why I am asking for the time that could take me so I could activate my windows, each weekend I say to activate it, but I have to work on it. I know that without activaiting...
  9. How much does it take me to activate windows 10??

How much does it take me to activate windows 10??: I had to activate my windows 2 months ago but each time I wanted to, I just don't have time that is why I am asking for the time that could take me so I could activate my windows, each weekend I say to activate it, but I have to work on it. I know that without activaiting...
  10. How much does it take me to activate windows 10??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade