Windows 10: Windows 10 does not load any more

Discus and support Windows 10 does not load any more in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. I have a Dell Laptop 7000 series. I bought it in April 2014 with Windows 8.1 on it. Soon I got a message that I can upgrade it for free to windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Syavash, May 20, 2018.

1. Syavash Win User

Windows 10 does not load any more

Hi. I have a Dell Laptop 7000 series. I bought it in April 2014 with Windows 8.1 on it. Soon I got a message that I can upgrade it for free to windows 10, which I did!
    This morning I got a message that windows need to be updated and it takes a while. I clicked ok. It kept updating until iy became almost 80% complete. Then all of sudden I got a blue screen which says: Choose your keyboard, I did choose US keyboard. Next thing was another blue screen giving me 6 options:
    1) Continue: Exit and Continue to Windows Roll back
    2) Use a device: USB drive, Network connection, or windows recovery dvd
    3) use another operating system : continue with another installed version of winmdows
    4) troubleshoot : reset your pc or see advanced options
    5) turn-off your pc
    I do not know what is Windows Roll Back.
    I have chosen options 1 and 3: on option 3 I went to option windows 10 grade 5!!!! but like option 1 i keep getting same issue: black background and an error message: C: windows\System32\config\systemprofile\Desktop is unavailable. If the is on this PC, make sure the device or drive is connected or the disk is inserted, and then try again. If the location is on a network, make sure you are connected to network or internet, and then tryagain. If the location still can't be found, it might have been moved or deleted. click OK.
    As soon I click Ok, an empty black desktop shows with only a trash basket icon.
    at the bottom corner it shows:
    1) audio is disconnected ( which by trouble shooting works).
    2) no internet connection. i even used cable and thought the issue is wireless, but dont work. When I click trouble shooting it gives an error while trouble shooting:
    Package ID: Unknown, ;Path: Unknown; error code: 0x80070426; Source: Engine User: My computer name\my name ; Context: Restrickted.

on Option 1 sometimes i see for few minutes this pops up on my screen: >>> Start PXE over IPv4.

When I chose Statrt Up repair, it says it could not repair my pc., press advanced option, which i did but no help.

I appreciate your help. I have no backup of windows nor of my files and I need them. Thanks

:)

Syavash, May 20, 2018

2. Windows loading circles not appearing

Hello,

I understand that the loading circles is not appearing while the Windows loads but the Windows loads normally.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you facing any issues in Windows after it loads?
    • Did this happen after any recent updates installed?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 21, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't open any app on windows 10

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Which Microsoft Build are you using?

• Have you updated all the Windows update?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check for the latest updates.

• Press Windows logo key +R, enter
      MS-settings:
      and then press OK. This opens Settings.

• In Settings, go to Update & security >
      Windows Update, and then select Check for updates. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.
    Step 2: Create a new user account and check if the issue persist in new user account.

Refer the link below to create a new user account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 21, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 does not load any more

1. Windows 10 does not load any more - Similar Threads - does load more

2. Windows 11 does not show 2560x1440 resolution any more.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 does not show 2560x1440 resolution any more.: I am switching external monitors connected to my Dell Latitude notebook:Acer - max resolution 1920x1080 AOC - max resolution 2560x1440Suddenly windows setup keeps offering me only 1920x1080 resolution even for the AOC monitor.I proved that the monitor can provide 2560x1440...
  3. Windows 11 does not show 2560x1440 resolution any more.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 does not show 2560x1440 resolution any more.: I am switching external monitors connected to my Dell Latitude notebook:Acer - max resolution 1920x1080 AOC - max resolution 2560x1440Suddenly windows setup keeps offering me only 1920x1080 resolution even for the AOC monitor.I proved that the monitor can provide 2560x1440...
  4. Sites does not load in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sites does not load in windows 10: Hello. Today I noticed something weird at my windows 10 laptop. Since I accidentaly hit it by the door, but this may not cause problems. Or is it? I dont know...I noticed that when I click on some website they doesnt load. If I refresh the page they load. What cause that...
  5. Motu S/PDIF input does not work any more

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Motu S/PDIF input does not work any more: Using a Motu UltraLite-mk3 FireWire audio interface, I suddenly encounter a problem with its S/PDIF audio input. I typically use it in the way described in https://motu.com/techsupport/technotes/spdifloop, but in general, the analog audio inputs 1-8 work fine, the S/PDIF 1-2...
  6. Windows 10 not letting me use ANY devices any more

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 not letting me use ANY devices any more: Heya Microsoft Community, some time ago I updated my Desktop Pc from Windows 7 to Windows 10. After some time problems started to come in. Firstly, Windows repeatedly wanted me to update, but when I tried to the updates failed, and all the solutions I could find from...
  7. Windows 10 does not loads

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 does not loads: Okay, i'll try to make this description as precise as i can. So, i've got a younger brother, a 15 yo. I live with my grandma; my mom and my brother lives next door, but it's a different household (it might be important?). Recently, his (brother's) hard drive with long...
  8. How to delete a Microsoft email account from Windows 10 that does not exist any more.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete a Microsoft email account from Windows 10 that does not exist any more.: I had a school email to which I do not attend any longer. The account does not exist, so I cannot log into it to manage it. I cannot figure out how to remove this email address from Windows 10. There is an "ADD" button but no "REMOVE" button....
  9. Windows 10 updated but does not load any more

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 updated but does not load any more: Hi. I have a Dell Laptop 7000 series. I bought it in April 2014 with Windows 8.1 on it. Soon I got a message that I can upgrade it for free to windows 10, which I did! This morning I got a message that windows need to be updated and it takes a while. I clicked ok. It kept...
  10. Computer does not update any more?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Computer does not update any more?: Had no problem before,just updating any more. Can I reset something. Internet is working perfect. [img] 45434