Windows 10: Windows 10 does not recognize my Wifi network !

Discus and support Windows 10 does not recognize my Wifi network ! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just installed Windows 10 upgrade to my HP laptop over Win 7. Every thing is fine but some thing strange happened. All other Wifi connections in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by moby, Nov 14, 2015.

1. moby Win User

Windows 10 does not recognize my Wifi network !

I just installed Windows 10 upgrade to my HP laptop over Win 7. Every thing is fine but some thing strange happened.

All other Wifi connections in and around my apartment can be seen by Windows 10, except my Wifi network !! I can see a lot of SSDs in my area but can't see mine!

I can access my wifi network from my desktop and my phone, but not from my HP laptop. Device Manager shows that my network adapter is Intel Centrino. There is, however, an exclamation mark over "Unknown Device" which needs a driver that Win 10 could not provide.

Any ideas as to what the problem may be?

Thanks.

:)

2. No WiFi after Windows 10 Upgrade on HP Envy dv 7 Notebook PC

I completed the Windows 10 update tonight, and now it is not accessing my WiFi, nor does it recognize anything when I hook up via cable. Network and Sharing Center shows no networks, and the computer does not recognize any network hardware

DavidWildschuetz, Nov 14, 2015
  3. My N8 does not recognize or connect to unsecured wifi network

My N8 does not recognize or connect to unsecured wifi network. I don't know why but even my old N82 picks up unsecured wifi networks without a problem.

Does anyone know why? I need help please.

Tekky---01, Nov 14, 2015
  4. linw Win User

I think your description answers your final question.

You need to go to the HP site and try to find the latest win 10 network adapter driver for your particular laptop.

Googling your problem with your laptop model may be helpful as someone may have fixed this issue already.

5. moby Win User
    Following a Windows 10 update, my Wifi is working again.

Thanks for your suggestion.

moby, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 does not recognize my Wifi network ! - Similar Threads - does recognize Wifi

2. Windows 10 laptop does not see available wifi network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 laptop does not see available wifi network: I am in a Florida condo with my Dell Latitude E6520 laptop running Windows 10, and am trying to connect to the unit's wifi. Many available networks in the building are listed, but not the one for this unit. All of us in the unit with Apple equipment phones, iPads and laptops...
  3. Windows 10 does not recognize my headset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 does not recognize my headset: My notebook (acer aspire es1-572) is not recognizing my headset (razer kraken 7.1) so i can only use my notebook’s microphone. Tried to uninstall/update drivers about 3 times and no results. In sound panel it doesn’t even show. It’s not disconected or disabled: it won’t...
  4. Windows 10 does not recognize Network Credentials Password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 does not recognize Network Credentials Password: This problem began after my updated to Windows 10 2004 on July 23. My desktop computer is the only one on the network currently having this problem. It has ethernet connection to our Network. We have a NAS with several virtual drives on it that are password protected....
  5. Windows security network credentials does not recognize password

Windows security network credentials does not recognize password: This problem began right after my most recent Windows 10 update earlier this week. Until then I did not have a problem. We have a small home office. Our LAN has 4 desktops with ethernet connections, 2 laptops that connect wirelessly, and a NAS server with ethernet...
  6. Why doesn't my computer recognize Wifi network anymore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why doesn't my computer recognize Wifi network anymore?: My hp envy (I think) laptop was running with wifi until randomly there was a crash restarted, I think correlating with an update, and now It doesn't recognize any wifi networks; in the control panel it doesn't even show an option to enable or disable wifi, only ethernet,...
  7. Windows 10, does not recognize my password!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10, does not recognize my password!: Hi all! I only want to share my findings with you. I had the same problem. My computer was extremely slow. So i decided to go through my startup settings. I went to MSCONFIG, and chose to reboot the computer with selected startup process option. That was when I noticed...
  8. New computer, no wifi networks recognized

New computer, no wifi networks recognized: I just purchased a new HP desktop and it is not recognizing any Wifi networks, even though every other device (including the printer) recognizes both channels from the Wifi router. The pcu will not even recognize the wifi hotspot from my phone. I've tried updating the drivers...
  9. HELP: My WiFi network does not show on win 10

HELP: My WiFi network does not show on win 10: hello guys, so recently I have noticed that one of my wifi networks does not show on my network list for some reason. to illustrate, I have 2 wifi networks at home and 2 weeks ago I had no problem connecting to any of them, but only one of my networks is showing and the...
  10. PC doesn't recognize wifi as a network adapter

PC doesn't recognize wifi as a network adapter: The other day when I was turning on my computer, I saw that it is not connected to the internet by wifi. I went to network settings and it seemed like computer thinks it doesn't support wifi, just wired internet. I opened device manager and there was no wifi under network...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 will not detect my wifi