Windows 10: Windows 10 does not recognize the scanner for Epson L210

Discus and support Windows 10 does not recognize the scanner for Epson L210 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When the configuration solutions do not work, this is a way to get the scaner started: 1. Make sure the Printer is on .... 2. Under "Devices and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fdaza, Jul 20, 2018.

1. fdaza Win User

Windows 10 does not recognize the scanner for Epson L210

When the configuration solutions do not work, this is a way to get the scaner started:

1. Make sure the Printer is on ....

2. Under "Devices and Printers," look for the Epson printer icon and right click.

3. In the context menu, look for the option "Start scanning" and click ...

4. The Scanner will start. You can select some configuration options and then click on "Scan"

5. Save the scanned file, normally it will come out in JPG format.

It is not perfect but you will have recovered your expensive and deficient Epson Scaner L210 ...

Windows 10 does not recognize the scanner for Epson L210 a0f228ad-6763-4727-82fe-d45691450932?upload=true.jpg

:)

fdaza, Jul 20, 2018
  2. Steve C Win User

Unable to get Win10 to recognize EPSON 4870 Photo Scanner

I'll walk you though the steps I do to install my Perfection 1200. I have to do this periodically for some reason to reestablish the 'non-standard' Perfection 2400 driver.

1. Right click on the scanner in Device Manager (as Admin) and select Update Driver. Then select the option to browse my computer for driver software.

Windows 10 does not recognize the scanner for Epson L210 [​IMG]

2. Then select Let me pick from a list of device drivers....

3. Select Imaging Devices from the next list.

4. Finally, select the correct Epson driver you have installed then click Next. If it isn't listed then something has gone wrong with the driver installation.

5. Hopefully, the scanner should now work?

Steve C, Jul 20, 2018
  3. xwray Win User
    Unable to get Win10 to recognize EPSON 4870 Photo Scanner

Thanks Steve...I performed these steps *exactly* as well as with the 4870 drivers. Nothing is working. I have just about concluded that for whatever reason my Win10 install (from the "free" upgrade version) and the 4870 just aren't compatible. I just now reinstalled Win7 on a spare drive and installed the drivers without incident.
    I didn't really want to switch to Win10 anyhow what with all of it's privacy concerns and only did so because of the ongoing windows update issues with Win7. When it unilaterally decided to rename one of my folders screwing up my photo links I nearly removed it then and there. There's a lot more about Win10 I do not like and I'm probably going to toss it and go back to 7 permanently.

xwray, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Windows 10 does not recognize the scanner for Epson L210

EDGE NO WORKING ON THE HP PAVILION DV6 FOR UPGREADING WINDOW 10 , EPSON L210 SCANER ALSO NOT WORKING

EDGE NO WORKING ON THE HP PAVILION DV6 FOR UPGREADING WINDOW 10 , EPSON L210 SCANER ALSO NOT WORKING

SUREKHA SUPERPOSH, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 does not recognize the scanner for Epson L210

1. Windows 10 does not recognize the scanner for Epson L210 - Similar Threads - does recognize scanner

2. Windows 11 doesn't recognize Epson WF-3720 scanner, but does recognize the printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 doesn't recognize Epson WF-3720 scanner, but does recognize the printer: I have a new Windows 11 machine. I've installed new software for my USB-connected Epson WF-3720. I can print from that printer, but Windows doesn't recognize the scanning function. It's not the cable, it's not the software, which I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice.When...
  3. Windows 11 doesn't recognize Epson WF-3720 scanner, but does recognize the printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doesn't recognize Epson WF-3720 scanner, but does recognize the printer: I have a new Windows 11 machine. I've installed new software for my USB-connected Epson WF-3720. I can print from that printer, but Windows doesn't recognize the scanning function. It's not the cable, it's not the software, which I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice.When...
  4. Epson Scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson Scanner: My Epson WF3520 scanner won't work with my new Windows 10 laptop. It does fine on my old Windows 7 laptop. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-scanner/1588806c-5783-4df2-b664-59662731cdf3
  5. V600 Epson scanner

V600 Epson scanner: I have a computer with window 10 and have downloaded drivers for Epson V600 scanner. It fails to work. Googled the problem and other people have the same issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/v600-epson-scanner/9763feef-93af-452f-8c14-eb60e252c7fa
  6. Epson scanner

Epson scanner: Scanner stopped working. It will scan one item when I first log in then I get an error message each time I try to scan further items. Telling me the scanner is not connected. Have tried to follow the advice to connect it using the help section but none of what I am told to do...
  7. Epson Scanner Windows 10

Epson Scanner Windows 10: Epson Perfection 2450 Photo Scanner not recognized Windows 10: "Fool" your PC by replacing the 2450 driver (32 bit, etc) that does'nt work by the 4990 driver, and changing the scanner's name. The solution is pretty simple. 1. Unplug the scanner communication cable...
  8. windows 10 1803 and Epson scanner

windows 10 1803 and Epson scanner: When will Microsoft fix issues with updates to Windows 10 that renders printers and scanners useless. Since the update to Windows 10 version 1803 my Epson scanner-printer does not work. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Epson software, downloaded new drivers, did a reinstall...
  9. my computer with windows 10 does not recognize my Epson ET-3600 printer/scanner

my computer with windows 10 does not recognize my Epson ET-3600 printer/scanner: my computer with windows 10 does not recognize my Epson ET-3600 printer/scanner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-computer-with-windows-10-does-not-recognize-my/e0f305f2-0094-4ace-931a-781b49b7431a
  10. Win 10 does not recognize scanner

Win 10 does not recognize scanner: Hi, my win 10 64-bit install does not recognize my ACER 640U scanner. I have downloaded the correct driver but win 10 does not install it. When I access "Scanners and Cameras" in the Control Panel and I click on "Add Device", point to the location of the .inf file, nothing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot