Windows 10: windows 10 doesnt respond

Discus and support windows 10 doesnt respond in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; so for around the past month my windows 10 would randomly stop responding, and then i cant open windows updates,task manager or anything.. when i try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by froller2, Nov 9, 2016.

1. froller2 Win User

windows 10 doesnt respond

so for around the past month my windows 10 would randomly stop responding, and then i cant open windows updates,task manager or anything.. when i try to turn off the pc it will just sit in an endless loop of saying shutting down.
    and il have to do a hard reset.
    i had a bsod where i ended up restalling windows 10 2 weeks ago, but now this issue is back

:)

froller2, Nov 9, 2016

2. Windows 10 does not connect to wifi

mine driver doesnt want to respond in windows 10 even thou its supported i have done everything possible reinstalled it ran all the troubleshoots i just need a driver from windows for it to work right. in windows 10 under settings trying too change setting
    in the network and internet doesnt want to respond smoothy

TimothyMilliner, Nov 9, 2016
  3. Windows 10 doesnt respond

Yes it happens with other applications.I didnt make changes and i dont get a error

EDIT:It fixed itsself woah

WorldGuiness, Nov 9, 2016
  4. froller2 Win User

anyone knows what might be the cause? or others who has the same issue?

froller2, Nov 10, 2016
Thema:

1. windows 10 doesnt respond - Similar Threads - doesnt respond

2. My PC doesnt respond

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC doesnt respond: So i moved into a new Place and now I can start my PC but i cant do anything. I tryed to open settings to adjust my screens but it didnt open. So I tryed to restart it but it just opens the panel with and when I click on restart nothing happens. Now when I try to alt f4 the...
  3. My PC doesnt respond

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC doesnt respond: So i moved into a new Place and now I can start my PC but i cant do anything. I tryed to open settings to adjust my screens but it didnt open. So I tryed to restart it but it just opens the panel with and when I click on restart nothing happens. Now when I try to alt f4 the...
  4. my computer doesnt respond

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer doesnt respond: I recently got Windows 11 and it has been extremely buggy. my mouse doesn't work when I'm using an app, it only works on the taskbar. the system doesn't even load fully. I tried several solutions and restarted several times but it still doesn't work, what should I do?...
  5. my computer doesnt respond

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer doesnt respond: I recently got Windows 11 and it has been extremely buggy. my mouse doesn't work when I'm using an app, it only works on the taskbar. the system doesn't even load fully. I tried several solutions and restarted several times but it still doesn't work, what should I do?...
  6. Game Doesnt respond to every input

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Doesnt respond to every input: So, to make a long story short I have a non gaming laptop, and per recommendations from a friend, decided to get steam and play a series of non intensive graphic novels; specifically Danganronpa. While the first two games worked absolutely fine, the third game is... giving me...
  7. Cortana Version: 2.2102.8653.0 doesnt respond to voice commands

in Cortana
    Cortana Version: 2.2102.8653.0 doesnt respond to voice commands: Cortana Version: 2.2102.8653.0 doesn't respond to voice commands. Wake command 'cortana' not working. whenever i type 'open word' or any other app, it shows 'sorry i'm not equip with it'...
  8. shutdown.exe -i run as admin doesnt work (not responding)

in Windows 10 Support
    shutdown.exe -i run as admin doesnt work (not responding): Hello, for the life of me I can not figure out why I can not shut down remotely on my LAN another windows 10pro machine. I am on a windows 10 pro pc and I launch shutdown.exe -I as admin and put in the pc name and select shutdown I get not responding on it and it just...
  9. Click in some option doesnt respond (Menu collapse, cant do App&Software actualizations...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Click in some option doesnt respond (Menu collapse, cant do App&Software actualizations...: Hi. When I click the Menu on Windows 10 it pup up normally, but if I try to click the icon to turn-off/restart the computer nothing happens, the wheel start to spin and in a few seconds just nothing happens, then if I try to click "Configuration" the menu just collapse. I...
  10. pointer doesnt work on the entire monitor lower right wont respond

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pointer doesnt work on the entire monitor lower right wont respond: pointer wont respond in diablo3 game . lower right corner after I installed windows ten. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pointer-doesnt-work-on-the-entire-monitor-lower/9e45dc68-576b-4063-ae7b-500806bf8c6f