Windows 10: windows 10 doesnt respond

Discus and support windows 10 doesnt respond in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; so for around the past month my windows 10 would randomly stop responding, and then i cant open windows updates,task manager or anything.. when i try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by froller2, Nov 9, 2016.

1. froller2 Win User

windows 10 doesnt respond

so for around the past month my windows 10 would randomly stop responding, and then i cant open windows updates,task manager or anything.. when i try to turn off the pc it will just sit in an endless loop of saying shutting down.
    and il have to do a hard reset.
    i had a bsod where i ended up restalling windows 10 2 weeks ago, but now this issue is back

:)

froller2, Nov 9, 2016

2. Windows 10 does not connect to wifi

mine driver doesnt want to respond in windows 10 even thou its supported i have done everything possible reinstalled it ran all the troubleshoots i just need a driver from windows for it to work right. in windows 10 under settings trying too change setting
    in the network and internet doesnt want to respond smoothy

TimothyMilliner, Nov 9, 2016
  3. Windows 10 doesnt respond

Yes it happens with other applications.I didnt make changes and i dont get a error

EDIT:It fixed itsself woah

WorldGuiness, Nov 9, 2016
  4. froller2 Win User

anyone knows what might be the cause? or others who has the same issue?

froller2, Nov 10, 2016
Thema:

1. windows 10 doesnt respond - Similar Threads - doesnt respond

2. ASUS / Touchpad doesnt work and mouse disappear

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS / Touchpad doesnt work and mouse disappear: I have Asus Notepad model UX360CAK, and touchpad and mouse doesn`t work after last updates of Widows 1903. External mouse works but cant move pointer with touchpad too, like before when everything works. Internal mouse, after login to Windows, disappear every time. I tried so...
  3. Steps Recorder (psr.exe) on Windows 10 doesnt save file on system reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Steps Recorder (psr.exe) on Windows 10 doesnt save file on system reboot: I need to record all user actions on a test machine between 2 reboots (it was test scenario). I wrote a small C# app to capture shutdown event and stop the recording. But it recorder gets killed before C# app receives signal. My goal is to save the recording file between...
  4. Windows doesnt start after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows doesnt start after sleep mode: Hello, I recently had an update from windows that took some time to install on windows 10. Once the update finished, it seemed to have trouble starting up from the begining as well as from sleep mode. the computer turns on but the display doesn't come up. I have to hard...
  5. activation key doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activation key doesnt work: Good day, in June i got a minecraft win 10 activation gift code for my birthday, since that day i cant activate it, when i try to redeem it shows this message, "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page. Check the...
  6. Click in some option doesnt respond (Menu collapse, cant do App&Software actualizations...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Click in some option doesnt respond (Menu collapse, cant do App&Software actualizations...: Hi. When I click the Menu on Windows 10 it pup up normally, but if I try to click the icon to turn-off/restart the computer nothing happens, the wheel start to spin and in a few seconds just nothing happens, then if I try to click "Configuration" the menu just collapse. I...
  7. pointer doesnt work on the entire monitor lower right wont respond

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pointer doesnt work on the entire monitor lower right wont respond: pointer wont respond in diablo3 game . lower right corner after I installed windows ten. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pointer-doesnt-work-on-the-entire-monitor-lower/9e45dc68-576b-4063-ae7b-500806bf8c6f
  8. Windows doesnt respond

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows doesnt respond: When i startup my laptop and click on an app or on windows button it highlights and then whole computer freezes. It doesnt respond to anything and i always have to close it by pressing the power button. It happened after i shut it down with the power button. After that it...
  9. My new Pc doesnt respond to power options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My new Pc doesnt respond to power options: I had to buy a new license as Windows 10 download wouldn't work on new Pc hardware. Now pc wont sleep when set to do so,how do I rectify this Motherboard Asus x99 Deluxe u3.1 Intel i7 5820k cpu 3.3 Ghz 16.0 Gb 29416
  10. Start Menu mixer/volume doesnt respond anymore to left/right clicks

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Start Menu mixer/volume doesnt respond anymore to left/right clicks: Since a few day when I click on the right lower sound volume/mixer, nothing happens anymore, no popup, no right click menu. Does someone know how this happened and how to fix it? Thank you 39494