Windows 10: Windows 10 drive locked

Discus and support Windows 10 drive locked in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have windows 10 pro x64 free upgrade after full booting all dialogue boxes does not open,as freezed,tried to boot from windows DVD to repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by alim, Feb 22, 2016.

1. alim Win User

Windows 10 drive locked

I have windows 10 pro x64 free upgrade after full booting all dialogue boxes does not open,as freezed,tried to boot from windows DVD to repair installation but no success,then tried to reinstall I received message "The drive where windows is installed is locked,unlock the drive and try again"I do not use Bitlocker,Windows 10 was running fine for months,I can boot PC from Windows 7 installed on dual boot and it runs fine,I cannot find reason for Windows 10 not running and drive locked,any help is very much appreciated.

:)

2. Andre Da Costa, Feb 22, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Feb 22, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 drive locked

1. Windows 10 drive locked - Similar Threads - drive locked

2. My D drive automatically get locked by bitlocker.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My D drive automatically get locked by bitlocker.: My D drive was locked automatically by bitlocker and i was not enable that so, i have no recovery key and after that i reinstall the window 11 then the same thing show D drive was locked . I have very personal data in it so please find some solution for it . You recover that...
  3. My D drive automatically get locked by bitlocker.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My D drive automatically get locked by bitlocker.: My D drive was locked automatically by bitlocker and i was not enable that so, i have no recovery key and after that i reinstall the window 11 then the same thing show D drive was locked . I have very personal data in it so please find some solution for it . You recover that...
  4. My D drive was locked by bitlocker. You recover that or give me the recovery key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My D drive was locked by bitlocker. You recover that or give me the recovery key.: My D drive was locked automatically by bitlocker and i was not enable that so, i have no recovery key and after that i reinstall the window 11 then the same thing show D drive was locked . I have very personal data in it so please find some solution for it . You recover that...
  5. My D drive was locked by bitlocker. You recover that or give me the recovery key.

My D drive was locked by bitlocker. You recover that or give me the recovery key.: My D drive was locked automatically by bitlocker and i was not enable that so, i have no recovery key and after that i reinstall the window 11 then the same thing show D drive was locked . I have very personal data in it so please find some solution for it . You recover that...
  6. I don't even locked my drives with Bitlocker but it encrypted my drive and now what happens...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't even locked my drives with Bitlocker but it encrypted my drive and now what happens...: I just Changed a minimum bios change what I have found after that is my all the drived are locked with bitlocker. I can't even access my data. I need help. Please anyone help me. btw I have tried to access my key in mycrosoft devices but found nothing rather it shows an...
  7. I don't even locked my drives with Bitlocker but it encrypted my drive and now what happens...

I don't even locked my drives with Bitlocker but it encrypted my drive and now what happens...: I just Changed a minimum bios change what I have found after that is my all the drived are locked with bitlocker. I can't even access my data. I need help. Please anyone help me. btw I have tried to access my key in mycrosoft devices but found nothing rather it shows an...
  8. My email account locked,cannot sync with One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My email account locked,cannot sync with One Drive: MS tells me my email is locked due to too many attempts to reset password and to contact my ISP. I did and nothing wrong with my email. I cannot sync my email to my One Drive and MS keeps having me fill out info but it is going in circles. Can someone help?I had a notice that...
  9. My email account locked,cannot sync with One Drive

My email account locked,cannot sync with One Drive: MS tells me my email is locked due to too many attempts to reset password and to contact my ISP. I did and nothing wrong with my email. I cannot sync my email to my One Drive and MS keeps having me fill out info but it is going in circles. Can someone help?I had a notice that...
  10. My email account locked,cannot sync with One Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade