Windows 10: Windows 10 Driver installation

Discus and support Windows 10 Driver installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi really need some help I had to wipe my teclast tbook 11 as Windows bricked and I have installed a fresh copy via USB all good. None of the devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Phonopimpz, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Driver installation

Hi really need some help
    I had to wipe my teclast tbook 11 as Windows bricked and I have installed a fresh copy via USB all good. None of the devices work even wi fi do I downloaded the driver set unzipped it and its ready to go. On a video I watched the guy copy's all the folders and pastes them in to another. Then the drivers work. I do not know which folder to paste the driver files to. Anyone know how to do this. When I try to go via device manager and do it that way Windows says best driver installed so this paste seems to be the only way.

:)

Phonopimpz, Aug 10, 2018

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Driver installation

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Driver installation

1. Windows 10 Driver installation - Similar Threads - Driver installation

2. Can you remap the side buttons without having full driver installed for Microsoft Ergonomic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you remap the side buttons without having full driver installed for Microsoft Ergonomic...: I use Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse on Windows 11 at work. While I can install Microsoft mouse and keyboard centre, it is not installed as admin does not require to restart, but rather from a company software store. It recognizes my Ergonomic mouse and the changes I do to left...
  3. Can you remap the side buttons without having full driver installed for Microsoft Ergonomic...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you remap the side buttons without having full driver installed for Microsoft Ergonomic...: I use Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse on Windows 11 at work. While I can install Microsoft mouse and keyboard centre, it is not installed as admin does not require to restart, but rather from a company software store. It recognizes my Ergonomic mouse and the changes I do to left...
  4. Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet: In installed windows 10 pro -32bit and failed to recognise inbuilt touchpad, microphone,camera, speakers,+/- buttons, among others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-and-failure-of-drivers-not-responding/b8065c45-2ebc-402d-8912-8bd072d88058
  5. Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet

Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet: In installed windows 10 pro -32bit and failed to recognise inbuilt touchpad, microphone,camera, speakers,+/- buttons, among others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-and-failure-of-drivers-not-responding/b8065c45-2ebc-402d-8912-8bd072d88058
  6. Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one: I am having issue with the driver installation of Intel core.I have Intel- i7-4720HQ but when I update the driver form windows update it install the driver for 4600 gen which causes performance and screen freeze.I need to install the latest driver for the exact same gen core...
  8. Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one

Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one: I am having issue with the driver installation of Intel core.I have Intel- i7-4720HQ but when I update the driver form windows update it install the driver for 4600 gen which causes performance and screen freeze.I need to install the latest driver for the exact same gen core...
  9. Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Unable to install VirtualBox NDIS6 Bridged Networking Driver

Unable to install VirtualBox NDIS6 Bridged Networking Driver: I am Unable to install VirtualBox NDIS6 Bridged Networking Driver. I keep getting the error :Could not add the requested feature. the error is: The specified module could not be found.Can someone help me in resolving the issue as I am unable to connect my virtual boxes to the...