Windows 10: Windows 10 Driver Issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Driver Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just purchased a new acer with windows 10 installed on it. After an update it now won't connect to the internet and says windows did not detect a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by stormmunkey, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Driver Issue

I just purchased a new acer with windows 10 installed on it. After an update it now won't connect to the internet and says windows did not detect a properly installed net work adapter. If you have a network adapter you will need to reinstall the driver. How do I do that ? and why am I having to ? I have only had this stupid thing for a week

:)

stormmunkey, Jan 24, 2016

2. Windows 10: Issues with deleting a particular system file and Administrator Problems.

Original Title: Administrator Problems

The issue is quite simple. Ever since migrating to Windows 10, I've been unable to administrate, though I'm supposedly an administrator with "full control." A current example: I've picked up a trojan file in a c:\windows subdirectory. having full control
    of the c:\ directory, I should be able to simply delete the bad file. However, I can't do that because I get the following message:

"You require permission from the computer's administrator to make changes to this file." I've tried all the suggestions here and none of them work. This has been an ongoing issue with this OS since I installed it a year ago. Until now, I haven't needed
    to "administrate" over this directory, and thought that Microsoft would eventually get around to fixing the problem, especially since there have been so many complaints about it. Apparently, Microsoft can't handle it. BTW, Windows 10 sucks. It's apparently
    not built for end users who want to accomplish real work on the computers THEY OWN. Instead it's built for vendors who want to know who you are, where you are and what you're doing, so that they can tailor advertising to you.

Windows 10 Keyboard Issue, Jan 24, 2016
  3. Won't read SD CARD windows 10

Below is the result of following your Step 1. So my issue of Windows 10 not reading the SD is still not resolved. How come the required driver to allow Windows 10 to read the SD in my computer was not installed during the fix?

"There is a problem with the driver for USB-IF xHCI USB Host Controller. The driver needs to be reinstalled."

Windows 10 SD issue, Jan 24, 2016
  4. bobkn Win User

Windows 10 Driver Issue

Maybe Windows Update gave you a new version of your network adapter driver, and it didn't go well.

Do you have the option in Device Manager to roll back the Network Adapter driver? May be worth a try.

It's possible to prevent driver updates. (Not all updates, just drivers.) I suggest turning on that setting.

bobkn, Jan 24, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Driver Issue

1. Windows 10 Driver Issue - Similar Threads - Driver Issue

2. Wifi driver missing and other issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi driver missing and other issues: My wifi driver isn’t appearing in my device manager and isn’t in hidden devices, my Bluetooth driver says nothing is connected when I checked and everything seems good, and my computer won’t read usb devices except my mouse dongleI am so confused and I need help! Thanks...
  3. Wifi driver missing and other issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi driver missing and other issues: My wifi driver isn’t appearing in my device manager and isn’t in hidden devices, my Bluetooth driver says nothing is connected when I checked and everything seems good, and my computer won’t read usb devices except my mouse dongleI am so confused and I need help! Thanks...
  4. Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...: I'm reaching out for some help regarding a persistent and baffling problem with my ASUS ROG Strix G17 G713PV-HX050, powered by an AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX, RTX 4060,144Hz ,64GB RAM, dual 512GB SSDsI bought it new and after some time Windows has updated and replaced my original AMD...
  5. Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...

Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...: I'm reaching out for some help regarding a persistent and baffling problem with my ASUS ROG Strix G17 G713PV-HX050, powered by an AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX, RTX 4060,144Hz ,64GB RAM, dual 512GB SSDsI bought it new and after some time Windows has updated and replaced my original AMD...
  6. Window is not booting up due to driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window is not booting up due to driver issue: Hello everyone. Recently i had a issue on my Asus vivobook flip. It comes with ryzen 4700u. My display is zoomed out because i thought i installed the wrong driver. I tried to change it but couldn't. So i saw a reel on Instagram about Driverpack, i installed and run it on my...
  7. Window is not booting up due to driver issue

Window is not booting up due to driver issue: Hello everyone. Recently i had a issue on my Asus vivobook flip. It comes with ryzen 4700u. My display is zoomed out because i thought i installed the wrong driver. I tried to change it but couldn't. So i saw a reel on Instagram about Driverpack, i installed and run it on my...
  8. Huge issues currently with drivers on windows 7.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Huge issues currently with drivers on windows 7.: Hello! I recently got this windows 7 laptop. The HP elitebook 820 G2. I turned it on, I had to use a windows 7 install USB, went through setup. Sound works, but I have no graphics drivers as shown by me being on aero basic and no WLAN drivers. I do have ethernet drivers but I...
  9. Huge issues currently with drivers on windows 7.

Huge issues currently with drivers on windows 7.: Hello! I recently got this windows 7 laptop. The HP elitebook 820 G2. I turned it on, I had to use a windows 7 install USB, went through setup. Sound works, but I have no graphics drivers as shown by me being on aero basic and no WLAN drivers. I do have ethernet drivers but I...
  10. Sound Driver issue

Sound Driver issue: Sometimes my sound driver gets an error and I need to restart my pc to fix that issue. Is there any way to prevent this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-driver-issue/7fa33b86-24a7-415e-bf33-3d6c39f4753c