Windows 10: Windows 10 driver - no display through hdmi - 7 did - help !

Discus and support Windows 10 driver - no display through hdmi - 7 did - help ! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I don't want to buy an adapter for 60.00 dollars or so . Who doesn't project to another screen these days ( tv screen ) , other than the monitor that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by R K P, Nov 22, 2015.

1. R K P Win User

Windows 10 driver - no display through hdmi - 7 did - help !

I don't want to buy an adapter for 60.00 dollars or so . Who doesn't project to another screen these days ( tv screen ) , other than the monitor that comes with the pc .... Why didn't microsoft consider this in 2015 . I feel they screwed up .......

:)

R K P, Nov 22, 2015

2. Dual Monitor Display stopped working after most recent Windows 10 update

I have been operating a dual display setup with my computer. After the most recent Windows 10 update, my computer no longer recognizes the 2nd display. I cannot detect the 2nd display in the display settings.

The display that is working is the primary monitor through the DVI port.

The display that is not working is my Samsung TV through the HDMI port.

After the most recent Windows 10 update, the Samsung TV through the HDMI port stopped working. I have a GTX 1080 and the drivers are up-to-date. I know the cable is working because the HDMI auto-switch input feature on my TV is triggered when I turn my computer
    on. However, the TV says there is no signal coming from the HDMI input connected to my computer.

This appears to be a Windows 10 glitch that needs to be resolved. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

--

Scott

ScottHellmuth, Nov 22, 2015
  3. Latest patch broke my dual monitor setting and my 5.1 speakers

Did some gaming last night on my dual monitor Asus 144 mhz displays. Sound is pushed through a internal Soundblaster Rx 5.1 speakers. No issues.

Turned off rig and Windows updated itself. Logged on this morning, Windows will not detect my 2nd monitor and now my sound only plays through my front speakers/subwoofer.

I have the latest drivers from Nvidia and SB, I reinstalled them after the update and they are still not working.

I have one monitor set up through an HDMI and one through a Display Port. The HDMI is working however the Display Port will not work. Windows 10 see's as far as being there in the settings, however it will not activate it nor will it allow me to do anything
    with it.

I don't want to reinstall Windows 10 and go through the patching process yet if there is an easy fix for this.

Tod_kosten07, Nov 22, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

You din't give us much info to help you with. Lots of us have dual monitors with no problems at all. Mine is HDMI and VGA. I can play a movie and pass 5.1 surround sound through HDMI and do other computer stuff on the VGA monitor at the same time.

NavyLCDR, Nov 22, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 driver - no display through hdmi - 7 did - help ! - Similar Threads - driver display through

2. Dual Monitor HDMI Through HDMI Switcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitor HDMI Through HDMI Switcher: I would like to use my 4x1 HDMI switch with my laptop and my Nintendo Switch into an external monitor. With my wiring as it currently stands, My laptop screen is extended to the external monitor while my Nintendo Switch is not in use. When I use the HDMI switch to play on my...
  3. Dual Monitor HDMI Through HDMI Switcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual Monitor HDMI Through HDMI Switcher: I would like to use my 4x1 HDMI switch with my laptop and my Nintendo Switch into an external monitor. With my wiring as it currently stands, My laptop screen is extended to the external monitor while my Nintendo Switch is not in use. When I use the HDMI switch to play on my...
  4. 5.1 Through HDMI Windows 10 Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    5.1 Through HDMI Windows 10 Drivers: Hi all I have PC with AMD Ryzen 5 3400g 16 ram running Windows 10 21h1 64 bit. My issue is if I use Widows 10 default grafix drivers, 2D and 3D grafix are fine but I can only 2 chanel sound to my AV receiver through HDMI.But if I install AMD adrenalin drivers 5.1 and 7.1 are...
  5. HDMI input through HDMI socket

HDMI input through HDMI socket: I have a Panasonic HDC-SD10 digital HD movie camera. Is it possible to input from the camera to my HP 15-dw1509na laptop running windows 10, through the HDMI socket on the laptop....
  6. HELP: did not load drivers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP: did not load drivers: hello. this is a picture of my system specs. my problem is, is that when i load up and start my machine it gives me a 10 minutes long "prepairing things" screen before i can even log in. any help? https://imgur.com/a/3HJYvWi À 9 4 2020 10:55:41.500 BOOTLOG_LOADED...
  7. HDMI display

HDMI display: I have plugged the HDMI cable into my ASUSVivoBook with windows 10 and my tv. When I turn my TV on the computer is not displayed on the screen. * I have checked that the TV is displaying the same HDMI port that the computer is plugged into. I have tried different...
  8. HDMI Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    HDMI Display: Hello, I have poor eye sight and need a TV monitor to see the computer screen. I have a Dell OptiPlex windows 10 and when I first got it had trouble getting it to display on the HDMI screen. I spoke with the Dell service rep at the time who helped me connect to the TV. But...
  9. Multiple Display through HDMI adapter, Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple Display through HDMI adapter, Windows 10: Hello there, I really hope someone can help me with this, because its frustrating and I am getting disappointed at every turn... I have a Lenovo Yoga Thinkpad, and the video output is the Mini-HDMI. I have an adapter that makes it possible to use a regular HDMI cable to...
  10. windows 10 sound problem through hdmi

windows 10 sound problem through hdmi: i have recently got a new motherboard and cpu and ram, and installed them without formatting, the desktop is working fine on the old OS installed on other hardware, but i problem persists, there is a conflict in audio which is preventing sound on windows, on youtube etc, and...