Windows 10: Windows 10 drivers confusion

Discus and support Windows 10 drivers confusion in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Thanks for the tip on Driver Magician, I've been looking for something like this. FYI, Windows complained about the signature for the Lite version but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by doriandiaconu, Jan 15, 2016.

1. simrick Win User

Windows 10 drivers confusion

Oh yeah, it's a great program, and I've been using it for years. Nothing else installs with it, and it's always been totally clean, not sure why Windows would complain...

simrick, Jan 16, 2016

2. So I had BSOD again when I logged in into the Windows with the drivers downloaded/updated by MS update.

I didn't check/change the RAMs yet, as the other 8GB will arrive tomorrow. Hope everything will run smooth after.

One thing I noticed after I fresh installed the Windows is this partition (last one on the list)

Windows 10 drivers confusion [​IMG]

I read somewhere that it might be caused by not installing a proper driver. Should I stay with the drivers provided by Lenovo and disable MS updating my drivers?

doriandiaconu, Jan 19, 2016
  3. simrick Win User
    Hmmm....did you have any other drives (flash drives, external hard drives) connected to the machine when you did the clean install?

You might want to try the clean boot procedure as outlined in the prior post here, to see if you can narrow it down. Otherwise, you could post in the BSOD section.

simrick, Jan 19, 2016
  4. Windows 10 drivers confusion

No I didn't. After mounting the new RAMs I had no BSOD (yet).

After some research it seems that the partition is some kind of recovery partition for Windows.

doriandiaconu, Jan 21, 2016
  5. simrick Win User
    Oh that's good news!

Ah, okay.

simrick, Jan 21, 2016
  6. philc43 Win User
    That is quite correct but normally it does not show.

You will find you have System Restore turned on. Check via typing System Protection in the search box:

Windows 10 drivers confusion [​IMG]

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 drivers confusion

1. Windows 10 drivers confusion - Similar Threads - drivers confusion

2. Yesterday I reset my windows 10. And almost done installing every driver. Tho I'm confused...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yesterday I reset my windows 10. And almost done installing every driver. Tho I'm confused...: I have an acer predator Helios 300 ph315-52, yesterday I reset my pc, Almost installed every driver from laptop manufacturer website. Tho I'm confused should I install intel® dynamic platform and thermal framework driver too? What does this driver do?...
  3. Yesterday I reset my windows 10. And almost done installing every driver. Tho I'm confused...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yesterday I reset my windows 10. And almost done installing every driver. Tho I'm confused...: I have an acer predator Helios 300 ph315-52, yesterday I reset my pc, Almost installed every driver from laptop manufacturer website. Tho I'm confused should I install intel® dynamic platform and thermal framework driver too? What does this driver do?...
  4. Yesterday I reset my windows 10. And almost done installing every driver. Tho I'm confused...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Confusion Over Multiple Sound and Bluetooth Drivers

Confusion Over Multiple Sound and Bluetooth Drivers: My reasonably new Intel NUC seems to offer a choice of key system drivers. It lists "AMD high definition audio device" and "Realtek High Definition Audio". I thought Bluetooth was handled in my Archer A7 router, but I also see "Intel Bluetooth Wireless" listed on my NUC...
  6. Frequent bluescreens and crashes, may be driver related, very confusing!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent bluescreens and crashes, may be driver related, very confusing!: https://mega.nz/folder/S1V1SapQ#Ny0qKCidjy38UyPPPkndxA there are some dmp files. I think all the drivers are up to date, memtest went fine. I feel like I've checked everything but still get crashes when I'm just browsing chrome. Thank you!...
  7. AMD Driver update confusion

AMD Driver update confusion: I have a laptop with AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfxseen from system properties so can I install Auto-Detect and Install Updates for Radeon™ Graphics and Ryzen™ Chipset Drivers for Windows®. Do it update AMD Radeon settings lite software also? Is that safe?...
  8. Realtek drivers confusing problem

Realtek drivers confusing problem: So few days ago i got new headset but microphone wasnt working, so i decided to download latest realtech driver to my lenovo laptop from the official Realtek website. But after installing it the overall sound got much worse, and the realtech audio manager dissapeared, also...
  9. Realtek driver confusion

Realtek driver confusion: After a clean install i am in the process of installing drivers on my system but i am a bit confused by Realtek audio drivers My motherboard (Asus B360M-K Prime) has Realtek HD Audio onboard. When i received my MC (pre-built and preinstalled with Win 10) it had an...
  10. Hosted network status : Not available; Realtek 8723BE drivers version confusion.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hosted network status : Not available; Realtek 8723BE drivers version confusion.: Hi, Sorry for complicated title but both problems are related to the same thing : I want to share my W10 laptop's VPN connection with my TV. My platform is Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, on an HP Probook 455 G3. Network WiFi card is Realtek 8723 BE 802.11 bgn. First of...