Windows 10: Windows 10 Drivers for Toshiba Laptop

Discus and support Windows 10 Drivers for Toshiba Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can someone please get me a list of the required drivers for Windows 10 for my Toshiba laptop. Also, can someone please assist me with my Toshiba... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jesse Williams, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Drivers for Toshiba Laptop

Can someone please get me a list of the required drivers for Windows 10 for my Toshiba laptop.

Also, can someone please assist me with my Toshiba Face Recognition feature? Whenever I try to unlock my computer with my face, it is not recognizing it. There has to be a reason why it isn't working. There is no tape over the webcam lens housing.

My Specs are listed in the Specs area of this forum.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

Jesse Williams, Jul 6, 2016
  2. PHONGQNGO Win User

Installing Windows 10 - ATI Radeon X1200 Display not supported!?

AMD or TOSHIBA will not supports or provide X 1200 Driver for WIndows 10.

I got this answer from Toshiba Rep last week after updated my Laptop to Windows 10.

Do not try to install Vista drivers , it could make you laptops crash instanly.

PHONGQNGO, Jul 6, 2016
  3. Everything is broken in Windows 10

Did toshiba release drivers for windows 10 for your laptop?

VedantApps, Jul 6, 2016
  4. sml156 Win User

Windows 10 Drivers for Toshiba Laptop

Have you tried going to the Toshiba support page and searching.

I think this is your computer, But You will have to do your homework to find out if this is actually your computer.
    Open the Drivers & Updates tab then select Windows 10 64 bit and select the newest ones.

http://support.toshiba.com/support/m...ext=1200008322

sml156, Jul 6, 2016
  5. Yes I have. I also have the Toshiba Service Station installed and it says that I don't have any software updates available. However, I just want to be sure that I have the right drivers installed as I am a little confused. I downloaded some drivers and applications from Toshiba's website. Also, my touch pad is overly sensitive. Is there a way to tone down the sensitiveness in the touchpad while I type. I would like to disable it since I have a mouse. I have submitted a thread to the Toshiba forums on their website, but so far no one has responded back.

6. sml156 Win User
    Did you select Windows 10 64 bit on the left side near the bottom of the page that seems to be the newest.

sml156, Jul 6, 2016
  7. sml156 Win User
    Then my guess is you do have the newest drivers

sml156, Jul 6, 2016
  8. Windows 10 Drivers for Toshiba Laptop

Okay. Well, is there any way to disable the touch pad?

9. sml156 Win User
    You could try to do it in device manger

sml156, Jul 6, 2016
  10. It didn't give me the option to disable it in Device Manager.

11. Can someone please assist me again and tell me how I can disable and enable my touchpad? I have a wireless mouse, so I really don't need the touchpad. Is it recommended to leave it enabled?

Jesse Williams, Jul 7, 2016
  12. derekimo Win User
    derekimo, Jul 7, 2016
  13. Windows 10 Drivers for Toshiba Laptop

Look in the control panel under hardware, and then look under the touchpad and see if there is a place to check disable if their is a usb mouse present. Most newer laptops and most older ones have this option.

play2mefish, Jul 7, 2016
  14. Jesse Williams, Jul 7, 2016
  15. Thanks! I will try that.

Jesse Williams, Jul 7, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Drivers for Toshiba Laptop

1. Windows 10 Drivers for Toshiba Laptop - Similar Threads - Drivers Toshiba Laptop

2. Drivers for Toshiba Satellite Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers for Toshiba Satellite Laptop: Hi! Someone have drivers for Toshiba Satellite C50-B-15j and can give me pls........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drivers-for-toshiba-satellite-laptop/83265d0f-8cda-4157-ada5-c8bcbad46967
  3. Drivers for Toshiba Satellite Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers for Toshiba Satellite Laptop: Hi! Someone have drivers for Toshiba Satellite C50-B-15j and can give me pls........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drivers-for-toshiba-satellite-laptop/83265d0f-8cda-4157-ada5-c8bcbad46967
  4. Toshiba satellite laptop windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba satellite laptop windows 10: A corrupt update is in my restore and I cant restore or do anything because it wipe out my computer but i can still get on it what can i do to fix it Toshiba satellite laptop...
  5. Toshiba Laptop for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Laptop for Windows 10: does Toshiba Satelite A665 laptop which has Windows 7 support upgrade to Windows 10 well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop-for-windows-10/0408a66a-f509-4a1f-a66a-4daa8f7967ee
  6. Drivers for my Toshiba S55t laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers for my Toshiba S55t laptop: I have two issues: Touchscreen doesn't work. I checked in device manager and had a ghost device of HID-compliant touch screen. I deleted it but have not seen anything online that guides me on how to get it back or reconnect. I've done all the "scan for hardware changes" and...
  7. Toshiba Laptop will not load Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba Laptop will not load Windows 10: Hi, I have a Toshiba laptop - L50-B-1NL. When I switch my laptop on I get the Toshiba screen but then the dots that go in a circle then the screen goes black. If I move my mouse the blue waiting circle appears or sometimes the arrow cursor. I have looked at the help pages...
  8. Windows 10 32 bit drivers for Toshiba laptop P205-S6267

Windows 10 32 bit drivers for Toshiba laptop P205-S6267: I have Toshiba P205-S6267 laptop, it works fine in Windows 7 no issues in Device Manager. However whenever I upgrade to Windows 10 32 bit it seems to generally work ok except several devices in Device Manager show issues. And the really big issue of no networks available...
  9. Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba laptop: I have a USB devise to make my PC go faster, it say's plug in turn PC on and hold the reboot button, but I don't no what button that is. Can you help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop/3a56aa55-9077-43b9-8d6a-223d4714944c
  10. Toshiba laptop drivers

Toshiba laptop drivers: Good Day All I do realize that Toshiba has left the room when it comes to laptop manufacturing but are they still on the hook for proper drivers and support? all info is greatly appreciated not much happening on there support page*Sick 128135